midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

World of Outlaws for XBOX 360
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YeagerBeBallin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: World of Outlaws for XBOX 360 Reply with quote

anybody have any links to any sites or any suggestions on setups for this game because i am sucking on th setups for most tracks... i got knoxville and eldora down but not too good with other tracks especially lernerville and williams grove...
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need some setups too,I'm terrible at Willimas Grove but you'll get the hang of Lernerville afterwhile if you stay high on straightaway and dive into the turns,if you go in low you'll slide up everytime.I can buzz the heck out of Husets,momentum track!!
crashtestdummy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come to the conclusion that you're just supposed to get beat on some of those tracks...I've tried EVERYTHING.
YeagerBeBallin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell i have tried adjusting wing, gear ratio, tire pressures, stagger, etc... i have tried everything and i agree i have just accepted the fact that i am going to get beat at some of the tracks... what irritates me the most is the fact that i do good for a couple of laps and then someone gets close or i push it a lil close passing them and i spin out or sometimes just spin out with no one around me...
swartz racer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i am like you all, williams grove i do not care what you do you just can not get going no matter what you do. oh well i quess we will have to wait until the next game comes out. i just wish xbox playstation would come out with something close to rfactor.
freebnizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Grove is a lost cause. Most places the default works fine for me. The car works better playin career than in arcade mode i cant go anywhere in arcade.
d.w.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the set up page the same as for ps2?? does it have ash hollow?? i have a start in the back and go to the front set up for that track.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a little better at Grove this morning playing by tapping brake after i was 3/4 of way down straightaway then hitting brake one good time to set it up in turn,then make sure your squared up good before you mash gas coming off turn.
fortner15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent played x360 versio, but on playstation I use half throttle a lot without using brakes and always been good at williams. Maybe full throttle at the end of staight but thats it, Lots of people play with button and its either full throttle or not.
tire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just do the setup backwards what ever there is on the right put it on the left and what is on the left put it on the right and drive it as hard as you can. that is how you get arout the grove
YeagerBeBallin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tire i am gonna try that at the grove but what about lernerville... that track has got me stumped... i hate that track... it seems like every time i get a good couple of laps in i keep tryin the same line and same technique and end up spinning out...
mlite53

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,try this one on for size.I have been leading the points in career mode for a week had a hundred point lead,missed the setup at I-55 and finished 18th then spun myself out trying to hard at Cedar Lake.Now i am in 3rd place 54 points out with 10 races left. This game is frustrating!!!!!!!!!
username

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me to be successful at williams grove I have to let off the gas completely and even hit the brake sometimes before entering the turns.. you have to slow way, way down to get through without hitting someone or the wall, and even then i still do.. but that's the only thing i've figured out in winning there, you have to simply slow down into the corners to get smoother and faster lap times
miketime1984

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys iv got it for ps3 it gets realy hard then it just gets lot better an alot more fun to race here is somthing to check tho on downtime for the off season www.iracing.com i love an swear bye hard to get me off it
but as far as setups just do upgrades setups just dont work on that game for some reason
Neal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to get 100% completed on the career mode you have to go back and win every race. I've done it all with the exception of 2 races at Williams Grove and 1 at Silver Dollar. It shows I'm 96.x% completed but still haven't unlocked the Armor All challenge deal at Knoxville. I'm guessing that is only unlocked once you've won everything else and that is the final step to getting 100%.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: