midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

beebe speedway
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#1 ministock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: beebe speedway Reply with quote

when do you think yall will have the 2011 rules ready
Gumby33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be run what ya brung this year. Gotta enuff? Laughing
canopieman2002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i was a betting man i would say the motor rule will be the same. i heard there will be a 55 on the tires, and the clutch rule is still up in the air.
fortner15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what ever they rule on the clutch i hope they take the safety precautions in considerations. If we have to run stock,hope they rule a scatter sheild. And have spectators stand back off the fence. Technology has past there motor rules and will continue to do so. Hyd lifter technology that has been in r&d for years now you can acheive solid lifter rpms LEGALLY even if you take it apart. So the 8000 plus rpms and stock clutchs dont mix very good. Just my .02 josh
pitman75

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here's wut I'm bettin, anytime we ever questioned Mahoney about a rule interpretation, his response is "well, I'm not sure right now, it just depends on how the tech man that night wants to rule it". In other words it prolly b useless to try to get answers from him. He has no backbone!!
jimmy_a6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pitman75"]So here's wut I'm bettin, anytime we ever questioned Mahoney about a rule interpretation, his response is "well, I'm not sure right now, it just depends on how the tech man that night wants to rule it". In other words it prolly b useless to try to get answers from him. He has no backbone!![/quote

He doesn't know right now,When they get it figured out they will post the rules........ If you dont like it pull to NEA or Crawford Co.
fortner15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jimmy_a6"]
pitman75 wrote:
So here's wut I'm bettin, anytime we ever questioned Mahoney about a rule interpretation, his response is "well, I'm not sure right now, it just depends on how the tech man that night wants to rule it". In other words it prolly b useless to try to get answers from him. He has no backbone!![/quote

He doesn't know right now,When they get it figured out they will post the rules........ If you dont like it pull to NEA or Crawford Co.

Who is on the rule making commitee?????????? Very Happy Did racers miss the invite???? Crying or Very sad
canopieman2002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i talked to him he was thinking about the clutch rule and was thinking about the cars that race at beebe and at other tracks and not putting the beebe cars at a disadvantage with the clutch rule. it is up to him on the clutch rule.
d.w.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i know. lets make it a bone stock class. $500 clutches $800 heads $400 short blocks $700 carbs and list goes on. it all seems crazy to me. but who wants to go slow?? build it safe or keep it at home or everyone go slower. cant make everyone happy so give harold some credit he has a hard decision to make. thanks d.w.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
pitman75

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fortner15"][quote="jimmy_a6"]
pitman75 wrote:
So here's wut I'm bettin, anytime we ever questioned Mahoney about a rule interpretation, his response is "well, I'm not sure right now, it just depends on how the tech man that night wants to rule it". In other words it prolly b useless to try to get answers from him. He has no backbone!![/quote

Who is on the rule making commitee?????????? Very Happy Did racers miss the invite???? Crying or Very sad[/quote

LOL!!! Rule committee? U mean Fox & co.? Hahaha that would make to much sense brother. As for us goin to nea we Have and will go there more.
It's not any better but it convienient sometimes. Mahoney has a great racer base but he's gotta treat people right to keep us comin back every week. Which we love to. They can't even keep points counted and posted. Wuts the point in givin our all every Friday to git jipped?
canopieman2002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pitman75 what car and class you race in?
pitman75

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canopieman2002 wrote:

sadly, although I'd love to tell tht, if I do we would suffer even more at bb(which is our home track that we support every week) of their biased way of judging things. The things I mention are not only happening to us. It's alot of us "under classmen". We r there every week, we keep our pit stall clean, treat everyone with utmost respect, and help fellow racers by driving very clean and always go offer an apology and handshake wen mistakes do occur. But these rules need to reighned in and stuck to every single night of racing. I think you'll agree.
d.w.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pitman75"][quote="fortner15"]
jimmy_a6 wrote:
pitman75 wrote:

Who is on the rule making commitee?????????? Very Happy Did racers miss the invite???? Crying or Very sad[/quote

LOL!!! Rule committee? U mean Fox & co.? Hahaha that would make to much sense brother. As for us goin to nea we Have and will go there more.
It's not any better but it convienient sometimes. Mahoney has a great racer base but he's gotta treat people right to keep us comin back every week. Which we love to. They can't even keep points counted and posted. Wuts the point in givin our all every Friday to git jipped?
have you been dropped on your head lately??? sounds like it me!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
canopieman2002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pitman75 wrote:
canopieman2002 wrote:

sadly, although I'd love to tell tht, if I do we would suffer even more at bb(which is our home track that we support every week) of their biased way of judging things. The things I mention are not only happening to us. It's alot of us "under classmen". We r there every week, we keep our pit stall clean, treat everyone with utmost respect, and help fellow racers by driving very clean and always go offer an apology and handshake wen mistakes do occur. But these rules need to reighned in and stuck to every single night of racing. I think you'll agree.

so the bottom line is you a arm chair racer and you like to talk I need to learn how to use big boy words to make your self fell like someone right
d.w.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pitman75. who are you? take the chicken suit off. letting us know who you are wont hurt you on getting a fair call at beebe speedway. all the negitive posts will leave you on the outside looking in. thks d.w.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: