midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Kyle Busch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Kyle Busch Reply with quote

The new Dale Earnhardt. Not sayin' its true, just lookin for comment. Kyle did the job at Bristol, but he ruffled some feathers too. What do ya think?

Duane

PS I am a Kyle fan (truth in advertising)
danny eddings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle is not my favorite driver.......BUT THE GUY SURE CAN WHEEL A CAR OR TRUCK........He is fun to watch drive and fun to see him tease the crowd when he wins...........

And yes he has some of the driving traits of Dale Earnhardt Sr....put he races people cleaner than SR. did...danny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like him or not, he's a wheel man. Probably one of the best out there at putting an ill-handling car up front and almost unbeatable with a good handling car. I think a lot of the post-race antics are just that. Either way it gets people talking!
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your right, Hammer, I listened to him on a racing show on the radio and he's very down to earth. He was well aware of the 8 people killed out here in Ca. and the things going on to help there families with there expenses. Alot of stuff for show on the NASCAR big screen. One thing that cracked my up was the fact that he doesn't mention Bad Brads name, he said he doesn't want to drag him to stardom on his coat tail. Made me laugh.

Duane
CHAD FARRIS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KYLE AND KURT BUSCH CAN BOTH WHEEL A CAR, I LIKE BOTH OF THEM!!!!! YOU CAN'T BOO KYLE JUST BECAUSE HE HAS AN ATTITUDE, THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO RACE THE WAY HE DOES. WELL THE RACE HAS STARTED IN PHOENIX TODAY LET'S SEE WHAT CHAD KNAUS CAN PULL OUT OF HIS PLAYBOOK TO MAKE JIMMY JOHNSON LOOK LIKE HE IS SO GREAT!!!! HA HA NOT A JOHNSON FAN, ESPECIALLY WHEN JEFF GORDON IS HALF OWNER OF THE 48 CAR AND HE HASN'T SEEN A WIN OR CHAMPIONSHIP IN YEARS. SEEMS A LITTLE FISHY, DON'T YOU THINK?
BUT ONCE AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A FORTUNE 500 CORPORATION AS YOUR SPONSOR FOR THE 48 LOWE'S WHO IS OWNED BY WAL-MART AND ALSO OWN'S SAM'S YOU CAN PUT OUT THE DO-RE-ME. SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY JIMMY JOHNSON FANS, BUT THERE ARE ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF OTHER TEAMS OUT THERE THAT DESERVE TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND RACES AND I DON'T JUST MEAN THE BUSCH BOYS OR WHO THEY DRIVE FOR. JUST TIRED OF THE SAME OLE THING IN NASCAR RACING ALL YOU HEAR ABOUT IS THE #48.
holley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttt
Ganty01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny eddings wrote:
Kyle is not my favorite driver.......BUT THE GUY SURE CAN WHEEL A CAR OR TRUCK........He is fun to Paris shuttle watch drive and fun to see him tease the crowd when he wins...........

And yes he has some of the driving traits of Dale Earnhardt Sr....put he races people cleaner than SR. did...danny

No no, Kyle is the best driver ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: