midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Thank You From Talladega

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Late_Model_Mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm    Post subject: Thank You From Talladega Reply with quote

On behalf of the owners and track crew at the Talladega Short Track, a big thank you!! It was a record crowd to see the Lucas Oil Late Models. If rain had not hit as close as across the interstate and surrounding areas as well as other parts of the region, we would not have known where to put the folks. Come feature time it was packed as some folks sat in the aisles.

Thanks to Nascar for opening up the campground adjacent to the track, it was well used and you folks left very little trash behind.

This will easily be the biggest crowd for a dirt race in Alabama by a mile in 2020. As the only track to host a Lucas show in Alabama, it was an amazing crowd with as it should be an electric vibe to the day and night. I would guess there may be more Lucas events at TST in 2021, I hope so. You bring in the big dogs and you get a big-dog crowd!

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! What an incredible showing for Talladega Short Track..one of my favorite tracks in the country..good job guys,hope the rest of the season rocks! Very Happy

TST is definitely the premier racetrack on Speedway Boulevard after that embarrassment last week across the street..they should go ahead & let you guys have the northeast section of North Park..it will never be used again ever.
Late_Model_Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sir, it was a night for the books for sure.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: