midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Jesse Lowe Claims Career Win No. 100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Jesse Lowe Claims Career Win No. 100 Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
October 8, 2019

Jesse Lowe Claims Career Win No. 100
Tennessee Racer Bests 411 Motor Speedway Field

Crossville, Tennessee (10/08/19) – Saturday night at 411 Motor Speedway was a landmark night for 27-year-old, Jesse Lowe. The Tennessee racer visited Victory Lane for the 100th time in his career. The milestone accomplishment came aboard his Xtreme Pressure Washing No. 5j Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse/ CVR Race Car Crate Late Model.

The victory was also the 18th of the 2019 campaign.

“When the year started, 18 wins seemed like a tall order, but I knew that if I could reach that number, that I’d also achieve my 100th win. On Saturday night I was thankfully able to achieve that goal,” Lowe shared. “To do it with my dad and my family there with me meant the world to me. It was also really cool to get the win in front of such a packed house that was there to see the World of Outlaws. So many great folks have helped me along the way to help me get to this point, and this win is for each-and-every one of them.”

Jesse Lowe made the short trip to 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee) on Saturday evening, where he was piloting his Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse No. 5j Crate Late Model entry.

Qualifying second fastest in time trials behind Trevor Sise, Jesse earned the second-starting position for the A-Main. Tracking down Sise by the seventh lap, Lowe took control of the lead two laps later and dominated the remaining distance of the 25-lap feature to capture his 18th win of the season and a $1,500 payday. The trip to Victory Lane marked the 100th of his short career.

Zach Sise, Jensen Ford, Chip Brindle, and Bradley Lewelling completed the Top-5 finishers.

For more results from this event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Lowes’ plans for the upcoming weekend are still tentative, but as of this time he plans to return to 411 Motor Speedway for a Weekly Racing Series Event.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse, Hidden View Lake, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Baisley’s Body Shop, Phantom Racing Engines, CVR Racecars, Martel Sign Company, The Clean Machine, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Haircuts by Mel, Hoosier Tire South, Penske Shocks by Vinny, Velocita, Butlerbuilt and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Jesse would also like to say a very special thanks to Gary, Kyra, Jerry, Jeff, and last but not least his Dad for their great help on keeping the racecar in race-winning condition.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: