midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Thunderhill Race in January???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Down-N-DirtyRacing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Thunderhill Race in January??? Reply with quote

I saw where Thunderhill is planning on running $2000 to win Durrence Layne 604 Late and $1200 to win Durrence Layne Street Stocks race on the 19th this month. It also said they will be running Limited Late Model, Mini Stock, Hot Shot, Street Stock, Pure Street, Durrence Layne Modified, 602 Late Model. Just wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything about it and if it was true. I know the track has a new owner this year and have heard they plan on running some big races this year. Hope they can get this place going again for the drivers in that area. Would be a big deal I think.
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are running. Details are posted at www.ThunderhillRacewayPark.com

- Ben
winone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also see on Spring National Series schedule that they will be at Thunderhill Raceway Summertown Tn. for a $10,000 Super event May 18th, but I have not seen anything about this on Thunderhill website. I believe this to be the biggest race event ever at thunderhill, if it happends !
3 wide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think you got that entry fee high enough 100 dollars for a 2 thousand dollar to win race ridiculous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: