midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

A couple Trump gems from today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 am    Post subject: A couple Trump gems from today Reply with quote

When asked about the National Climate Assessment-
One of the problems that a lot of people like myself we have very high levels of intelligence, but were not necessarily such believers, the president said. You look at our air and our water, and its right now at a record clean.

While complaining about the Federal Reserve raising interest rates, Trump added:
Im doing deals, and Im not being accommodated by the Fed. Im not happy with the Fed. Theyre making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody elses brain can ever tell me.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That same "very high level of intelligence" also led him to bankrupt several businesses and cheat on his pregnant wife.

Science, meanwhile, just landed a small spacecraft on its specified mark on a planet 40 million miles away.

I'll trust science.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: