midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

They all look alike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

All but about two of those links were from right-wing kook sites, so I'll pass. I'm not interested in Trump-worshipping fan fiction.

Like you use legitimate links, lol......
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Watching you Trumptards flop around like dying fish is comical. For folks who seem to use a lot of words, you sure don't say much of value.

Keith Stone wrote:
and there you are comparing Obama to Trump.

Do you even read? I didn't compare Trump to Obama. If you're going to try and argue a point, at least pay attention first.

Excavator wrote:
What's that you say?

All but about two of those links were from right-wing kook sites, so I'll pass. I'm not interested in Trump-worshipping fan fiction.

Lol. You actually think the liberal leftwingnut media would report the hateful, violent rhetoric coming from democrats? I already told you, the main stream media is the democrat party. I notice you had nothing to discredit the links. Can you prove these reports are false? I'm waiting...

And, there is a truck load more from numerous, other sources. keep the blinders on, cover your ears and yell La La La La La...
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
That is your exact quote......you wanna try again? I think you're the one who needs to pay attention to what you're writing.

If you read that entire post and the only thing you took away was the line "like Obama did in his first year," you're more of a die-hard Trumpkin than I realized, which means you're not obviously not open to discussion or debate because your mind is made up. That's your loss, not mine.

Excavator wrote:
Lol. You actually think the liberal leftwingnut media would report the hateful, violent rhetoric coming from democrats?

Dems aren't in the White House. Dems haven't had Congress the past two years. My hope would be that a sitting president would set the tone of civility for this country. Instead, he's supported violence, hate and ignorance at every opportunity. You folks continue to surprise me with your level of gullibility and ability to blame everybody but the guy at the top.

tilley88 wrote:
Like you use legitimate links, lol......

If you'd educate yourself with actual news sources instead of your Fake News, I wouldn't have to spoon-feed you current events through web links.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
If you'd educate yourself with actual news sources instead of your Fake News, I wouldn't have to spoon-feed you current events through web links.

Actual news sources? You mean cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc, and all the other liberal biased “news sources” you demwits are titt fed? C’mon, back up your bullsh!t with non-biased sources. We’re all waiting.......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
C’mon, back up your bullsh!t with non-biased sources. We’re all waiting.......

That's fine, keep waiting. The information I posted is widely known and not a secret, and it's not my fault you Trump trolls rely on Fox News talking points instead of actual news sources. Heck, much of what I posted has come from Trump's own mouth, which I know you're familiar with.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
C’mon, back up your bullsh!t with non-biased sources. We’re all waiting.......

That's fine, keep waiting. The information I posted is widely known and not a secret, and it's not my fault you Trump trolls rely on Fox News talking points instead of actual news sources. Heck, much of what I posted has come from Trump's own mouth, which I know you're familiar with.

Let’s start with your first point, that he inherited a growing economy. Prove it.....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Let’s start with your first point, that he inherited a growing economy. Prove it.....

Go back and look at any economic indicators from 2008 to 2016. It's not rocket science.

Or, even easier, you could've paid attention to the past few years of people on this very message board trying to smarten up you Trumptards -- with facts, numbers and actual charts -- that showed the economy has been growing since about 2011. The only people who don't know it have their head stuck up Trump's floppy arse.

Seriously, if you Trumptards really are this dumb, just go back to watching Fox News and try to stay out of the way, because you'll never understand economics.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Go back and look at any economic indicators from 2008 to 2016. It's not rocket science.

Or, even easier, you could've paid attention to the past few years of people on this very message board trying to smarten up you Trumptards -- with facts, numbers and actual charts -- that showed the economy has been growing since about 2011. The only people who don't know it have their head stuck up Trump's floppy arse.

Seriously, if you Trumptards really are this dumb, just go back to watching Fox News and try to stay out of the way, because you'll never understand economics.

So, other than worn out libtard and demwitted talking points, you got nada....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

So, other than worn out Trumptard and dimwitted talking points, you got nada ....

Guess we're not so different after all.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

So, other than worn out Trumptard and dimwitted talking points, you got nada ....

Guess we're not so different after all.

The onus to prove your points is on you big boy, since you made the accusations, not me. If all you have is parroted liberal talking points, then EVERYONE knows it’s bullsh!t. You have become psychoturd 2. And to think you represent an unbiased media, another bullsh!t lie. But keep blaming Fox News, lol.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: