midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

They all look alike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Ask him if his prized media is trusted more or liked more than Trump........

Really?

From September:

American voters trust the news media more than President Trump 54 - 30 percent to tell the truth about important issues. Republicans trust Trump more than the media 72 - 12 percent, the only group that trusts Trump more. White voters with no college degree are divided as 45 percent trust Trump more and 43 percent trust the media more.

The news media is an important part of democracy, 69 percent of voters say, as 21 percent say the media is the enemy of the people. Republicans say 47 - 31 percent the media is the enemy of the people rather than an important part of democracy, the only listed group to feel that way.

And this is even AFTER your idiot hero began calling the media "evil" and "the enemy."

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2568
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
So your idol can stand on a stage and commend people for attacking Americans and then call regular American citizens "evil" and "the enemy of America," and that's all acceptable, but then you criticize my anger and derangement for being critical of him?

You aren't just drinking the orange Kool-Aid, you're full-on drowning in it. Very sad.
So I'll ask you again what racist thing has he done?

And I'll ask you again: So your idol can stand on a stage and commend people for attacking Americans and then call regular American citizens "evil" and "the enemy of America," and that's all acceptable, but you think it's more appropriate to criticize my "anger and derangement"?

You are just a hack.....plan and simple, I've told you time and time again I don't have an idol. Who are the enemy of America? I believe the term is enemy of the people and he is referring to the Fake News. So back to the original question, what racist thing has he done?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Ask him if his prized media is trusted more or liked more than Trump........

Really?

From September:

American voters trust the news media more than President Trump 54 - 30 percent to tell the truth about important issues. Republicans trust Trump more than the media 72 - 12 percent, the only group that trusts Trump more. White voters with no college degree are divided as 45 percent trust Trump more and 43 percent trust the media more.

The news media is an important part of democracy, 69 percent of voters say, as 21 percent say the media is the enemy of the people. Republicans say 47 - 31 percent the media is the enemy of the people rather than an important part of democracy, the only listed group to feel that way.

And this is even AFTER your idiot hero began calling the media "evil" and "the enemy."

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2568

So who do the voters think is more divisive, Trump or the media?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

That's a stupid comparison. You have the option to turn off the news or choose your source that agrees with you. You can choose to watch Trump news on Fox or liberal news on MSNBC. You have that option.

The media's job is not to unite or divide the country. Anybody who looks to the media to unite and lead the nation is delusional. The media does not set policy. The media does not negotiate with our allies. The media does not set the direction for this country.

Most intelligent and patriotic Americans are smart enough to hold their president to a higher standard than the media. Comparing them is a real sign of desperation on the part of the Trump trolls.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

That's a stupid comparison. You have the option to turn off the news or choose your source that agrees with you. You can choose to watch Trump news on Fox or liberal news on MSNBC. You have that option.

The media's job is not to unite or divide the country. Anybody who looks to the media to unite and lead the nation is delusional. The media does not set policy. The media does not negotiate with our allies. The media does not set the direction for this country.

Most intelligent and patriotic Americans are smart enough to hold their president to a higher standard than the media. Comparing them is a real sign of desperation on the part of the Trump trolls.

If you don't think the media is biased and divisive then you're the moron.......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
If you don't think the media is biased and divisive then you're the moron.......

The moron is the person who whines about the lib media but keeps watching it anyway.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

The moron is the person who whines about the lib media but keeps watching it anyway.

Wait.......I thought we conservatives subscribed to Fox news?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

That's why it's so odd that you Trump folks complain about media that you refuse to watch anyway.

Go figure.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

That's why it's so odd that you Trump folks complain about media that you refuse to watch anyway.

Go figure.

It's not that we do or don't watch it, but what we catch on other sources. You'd be surprised to know not all conservatives watch Fox news, and some that rarely watch it. The biggest issue I see with all cable news networks is that #1, they're biased, and #2, most "reporting" is merely blogging or opinion pieces. And the biggest issue some viewers have is separating opinion from reporting. Can you name any news outlet that isn't biased?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The variety of biased news delivery is well known now as it has been for centuries. Name just one President that generally has had good things to say about any media. The very purpose of the inclusive media is to expose information that might be overlooked by others that might be more inclined to reject the facts in favor of their own biases and opinions. One side says one thing, another says something quite the opposite and it's generally up to you to discern the validity of any of it. My advise is to just pay attention and do the best you can to separate the wheat from the chafe.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The variety of biased news delivery is well known now as it has been for centuries. Name just one President that generally has had good things to say about any media. The very purpose of the inclusive media is to expose information that might be overlooked by others that might be more inclined to reject the facts in favor of their own biases and opinions. One side says one thing, another says something quite the opposite and it's generally up to you to discern the validity of any of it. My advise is to just pay attention and do the best you can to separate the wheat from the chafe.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well said Psycho!
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

You know that at least 90% of the media is left wing. Actually, the media IS the democrat party, and the democrat party IS the media. How does Acosta claim to be a journalist when it's completely obvious he's a left wing political hack?
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Most can tell the wheat from the chafe dumbazz, since the liberal media has gone outta their way to kiss Obamaís ass and steamroll Trumpís. But Iím sure you donít see it that way thru your rose colored glasses, troll. In my 54 years Iíve never seen the liberal msm so unhinged, and Iím sure you, Jaime, pervert, and porkrind are too embarrassed to admit it. Well Iíll say it for you-your media is BIASED, and most level headed patriots see it. If you 4 would pull your head out of each otherís a$$es you would see it too......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Iíve never seen the liberal msm so unhinged, and Iím sure you, Jaime, pervert, and porkrind are too embarrassed to admit it. your media is BIASED, and most level headed patriots see it. If you 4 would pull your head out of each otherís a$$es you would see it too......

I've never seen a US president so unhinged, and I know you Trumptards agree but are too embarrassed to admit that. Most people around the world see it. If you would pull your head out of Trump's a$$, you would see it too.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Iíve never seen the liberal msm so unhinged, and Iím sure you, Jaime, pervert, and porkrind are too embarrassed to admit it. your media is BIASED, and most level headed patriots see it. If you 4 would pull your head out of each otherís a$$es you would see it too......

I've never seen a US president so unhinged, and I know you Trumptards agree but are too embarrassed to admit that. Most people around the world see it. If you would pull your head out of Trump's a$$, you would see it too.

So everybody is unhinged? I can agree to that........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: