midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

They all look alike
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:50 pm    Post subject: They all look alike Reply with quote

During an interview on Friday, Clinton made the quip while correcting Recode's Kara Swisherabout who recently goaded on Democratic voters by rhetorically encouraging them to "kick" Republicans when they "go low."

After Clinton noted how she adores Booker, Swisher asked the former secretary of state what she thought about this "kick them" remark.

"Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton noted.

"Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry," Swisher said.

"Yeah, I know they all look alike," Clinton quipped to a wave of laughter and applause in the room.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
During an interview on Friday, Clinton made the quip while correcting Recode's Kara Swisherabout who recently goaded on Democratic voters by rhetorically encouraging them to "kick" Republicans when they "go low."

After Clinton noted how she adores Booker, Swisher asked the former secretary of state what she thought about this "kick them" remark.

"Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton noted.

"Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry," Swisher said.

"Yeah, I know they all look alike," Clinton quipped to a wave of laughter and applause in the room.

And there is NO doubt Clinton was slamming Swisher with that comment! Rolling Eyes
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
And there is NO doubt Clinton was slamming Swisher with that comment! Rolling Eyes

Yes, but you're describing the art of "subtlety." Trump trolls aren't that bright.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Yes, but you're describing the art of "subtlety." Trump trolls aren't that bright.

Trump has been using the art of “subtlety” for years and you libtards don’t get it......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

But calling a office where everything goes into and nothing ever comes out a black hole is racist.

She knew the implications of the term when she used it.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

But calling a office where everything goes into and nothing ever comes out a black hole is racist.

What?!! Confused
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Trump has been using the art of “subtlety” for years

That's very funny, even though you were probably trying to be serious.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: They all look alike Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

What?!! Confused

A GOP man uses a scientific term that has no racial overtones and he is called a racist and raked across the coals.

Clinton uses a term which has a long history of racism connected to it and she gets a pass.
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if Donald Trump had said that. The MSM and democrats would want his head on a plate. Clinton is not entitled to say that, no matter the context. Big time gaff.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Imagine if Donald Trump had said that.

I don't doubt Trump is a racist bigot, but it gets overshadowed when he openly supports violence against American citizens and calls his political opponents "evil" and "the enemy of America."
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Imagine if Donald Trump had said that.

I don't doubt Trump is a racist bigot, but it gets overshadowed when he openly supports violence against American citizens and calls his political opponents "evil" and "the enemy of America."
So wiz bang.....what racist thing has The President done? You really should get some professional help with your anger and derangement.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your idol can stand on a stage and commend people for attacking Americans and then call regular American citizens "evil" and "the enemy of America," and that's all acceptable, but then you criticize my anger and derangement for being critical of him?

You aren't just drinking the orange Kool-Aid, you're full-on drowning in it. Very sad.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
So your idol can stand on a stage and commend people for attacking Americans and then call regular American citizens "evil" and "the enemy of America," and that's all acceptable, but then you criticize my anger and derangement for being critical of him?

You aren't just drinking the orange Kool-Aid, you're full-on drowning in it. Very sad.
So I'll ask you again what racist thing has he done?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

And I'll ask you again: So your idol can stand on a stage and commend people for attacking Americans and then call regular American citizens "evil" and "the enemy of America," and that's all acceptable, but you think it's more appropriate to criticize my "anger and derangement"?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

They got nothin. Ask him if his prized media is trusted more or liked more than Trump........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: