midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Trump being Presidential and inclusive AGAIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Lol. You either have selective hearing, or the MSM you tune in to fails to mention the hateful, violent rhetoric coming from left wing politicians, the Hollywood elite, and many so called journalist. I think you know the facts, so why the silence when liberals say things that could encourage some looney person to commit a violent act?

Please, just shut up already. You're one of the idiots who has sucked Trump's little member at every opportunity, even calling people who don't agree with you "evil." You're part of the problem, not part of the solution.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Lol. You either have selective hearing, or the MSM you tune in to fails to mention the hateful, violent rhetoric coming from left wing politicians, the Hollywood elite, and many so called journalist. I think you know the facts, so why the silence when liberals say things that could encourage some looney person to commit a violent act?

Please, just shut up already. You're one of the idiots who has sucked Trump's little member at every opportunity, even calling people who don't agree with you "evil." You're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

And he accuses others as being part of the problem
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

So who is responsible for William Clyde Allen III and James Hodgkinson?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are the problem. You continue to idolize and excuse an idiot, anti-American, pro-hate president who has openly encouraged violence and called those who disagree with him "evil."

Stop making excuses for the POS and man up. You people are the problem.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Yes, you are the problem. You continue to idolize and excuse an idiot, anti-American, pro-hate president who has openly encouraged violence and called those who disagree with him "evil."

Whoa hoss, you can’t lay all the blame on Trump. Take a good hard look at the media YOU represent to begin with. Go back a few years and look at the rhetoric coming from the Dems, starting at the top. Trump didn’t start this whole division sh!t, but he does help propagate it. Seems to me he’s playing off the Dems victimization mentality. You’re no angel either. We’re all to blame if we’re honest about it........
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Whoa hoss, you can’t lay all the blame on Trump. Take a good hard look at the media YOU represent to begin with. Go back a few years and look at the rhetoric coming from the Dems, starting at the top. Trump didn’t start this whole division sh!t, but he does help propagate it. Seems to me he’s playing off the Dems victimization mentality. You’re no angel either. We’re all to blame if we’re honest about it........

Funny you are not hearing any reports on the Pittsburgh killer being anti Trump. Even though the man wrote on his social media that he did not vote for Trump and was not a fan of his.

Nut case who attended Trump rally sends a bunch of inactive bombs and it is all over the place. A nutcase who is not a Trump supporter kills 11 people in a hate crime and crickets.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Funny you are not hearing any reports on the Pittsburgh killer being anti Trump. Even though the man wrote on his social media that he did not vote for Trump and was not a fan of his.

Nut case who attended Trump rally sends a bunch of inactive bombs and it is all over the place. A nutcase who is not a Trump supporter kills 11 people in a hate crime and crickets.

Crickets my a$$!! It's been constant coverage on all news stations all day, non stop!!! This shooting and the bombing has totally halted coverage of the Saudi assassination story! Guess they be allahu akbaring a bunch!
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

^^^Obviously, you're the one who "hates" anyone who does not believe as you do. "Sucked his member"? Real mature post, Jamie...
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Crickets my a$$!! It's been constant coverage on all news stations all day, non stop!!! This shooting and the bombing has totally halted coverage of the Saudi assassination story! Guess they be allahu akbaring a bunch!

Did ANY report say he was anti Trump?????? NOPE not a single one. In fact many have tried to spin it to make it seem he was a Trump supporter.

Oh BTW our bomber friend also voted for Obama and was a registered democrat until 2016. Anyone notice how CNN edited his photo to make him look more white?
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Did ANY report say he was anti Trump?????? NOPE not a single one. In fact many have tried to spin it to make it seem he was a Trump supporter.

Oh BTW our bomber friend also voted for Obama and was a registered democrat until 2016. Anyone notice how CNN edited his photo to make him look more white?

"He is a registered voter with “no affiliation” in Allegheny County, Pa."
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now some of you Trumpkin snowflakes want to get on here and whine and cry about "civility"? That's hilarious.

I'll give you one more chance to decide what you want to be: If you want to be civil and condemn Trump for his calls for hate and division, then I accept that. But if you want to keep worshipping and defending a bigot who openly calls for division and hate and calls those who disagree with him "the enemy" and "evil" at his hate rallies, I'm more than ready to play that game.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
So now some of you Trumpkin snowflakes want to get on here and whine and cry about "civility"? That's hilarious.

I'll give you one more chance to decide what you want to be: If you want to be civil and condemn Trump for his calls for hate and division, then I accept that. But if you want to keep worshipping and defending a bigot who openly calls for division and hate and calls those who disagree with him "the enemy" and "evil" at his hate rallies, I'm more than ready to play that game.

Keep telling you Obama is no longer President.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gov Moonbeam

Brown claimed that Trump was “sabotaging the world order”

something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”

So Gov Brown is calling on someone to GET RID of a sitting President because he is destroying New World Order.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Gov Moonbeam

Brown claimed that Trump was “sabotaging the world order”

something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”

So Gov Brown is calling on someone to GET RID of a sitting President because he is destroying New World Order.

Sounds like a plan to me! Razz
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's become clear that this country will not heal as long as that buffoon is in the White House and holding his taxpayer-funded hate rallies. It'll be a happy day for patriots in this country when he's replaced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: