midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Trump being Presidential and inclusive AGAIN
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Trump being Presidential and inclusive AGAIN Reply with quote

Dust has not settled on the news of suspicious packages being sent to key dems and CNN offices. And President Trump has already addressed the issue and condemned those who sent the letters.

Been over a month and we are STILL waiting for the first democrat to condemn the Ricin tainted letters sent to the President, Sec of Defense an Admiral and Ted Cruz reelection office.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a better title for this thread would be-
Trump being Presidential and inclusive FINALLY
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind. T-rump is back to blaming the media for the nation being divided. It's not his fault, because it never is. Ever.

When are you Trumpkins going to wake up and stop being duped by that orange-glow elitist in the White House?
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Never mind. T-rump is back to blaming the media for the nation being divided. It's not his fault, because it never is. Ever.

When are you Trumpkins going to wake up and stop being duped by that orange-glow elitist in the White House?
you must have a miserable life......the only dupe is you sir, you continue to follow a failed idealogy that promotes division.....pits one group of people against the other. Spends more time making comments about someone's appearance rather than bringing ideas to the table.....I would like to challenge you to sell everyone on why voting the way you do is the right thing to do....... convince me why I should think as you do. Thanks.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
you must have a miserable life......the only dupe is you sir, you continue to follow a failed idealogy that promotes division.....pits one group of people against the other.

You've fallen deeper into the Trumpkin trap than I'd realized. I hope you find peace and knowledge someday. You'll be a happier person, trust me.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
you must have a miserable life......the only dupe is you sir, you continue to follow a failed idealogy that promotes division.....pits one group of people against the other.

You've fallen deeper into the Trumpkin trap than I'd realized. I hope you find peace and knowledge someday. You'll be a happier person, trust me.
That's your pitch? Really? I assure you I am very happy and peaceful in my life......I still need to understand your thinking.......recruit me to your side, I challenge you.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
recruit me to your side, I challenge you.

Not interested. That time has passed.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
recruit me to your side, I challenge you.

Not interested. That time has passed.
Okay I understand...... you have nothing to offer...... very well.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since our local libs have as usual taken this thread into all directions and off original focus lets explore these items.

We are expected to believe that some one who knows the personal address of all these leftist officials.

Somehow ends up sending a letter bomb to John Brennan addressed to CNN when Brennan works for MSNBC.

You would think that if he was smart enough to know all these personal details about these officials he would also know which network Brennan works.

Cannot verify this but at least one person claiming to be a retired USPS employee says that USPS does NOT deliver mail to the residence of those under SS protection.

All the mail is sent to SS and the SS goes through them before a SS agent delivers the mail to the residence.

Not to also mention that letter bombs do not use clock triggers.

They use contact point triggers.

Since it is impossible to know how long it will take for a letter to reach their destination, making it impossible to set timer.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW you may not have heard this in the news media since they gave the incident so little cover.

The FBI did in fact arrest and charge he Utah man who sent the RICIN tainted letters to President Trump, Sec of Defense, a Admiral and Cruz reelection campaign office.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:

You chose to willfully support and pledge allegiance to a sham "president" who has openly encouraged hate, bigotry, violence and division in his own country. It's not my job to convince you that you're ignorant for doing so. Go find solace with Hannity.

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
You would think that if he was smart enough to know all these personal details about these officials he would also know which network Brennan works.

Smart? Remember, this is likely a Trumpkin we're talking about.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:

You chose to willfully support and pledge allegiance to a sham "president" who has openly encouraged hate, bigotry, violence and division in his own country. It's not my job to convince you that you're ignorant for doing so. Go find solace with Hannity.

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

We keep telling you OBAMA IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT.

Would not surprise me if it turned out to be someone from CNN who sent these in order to create a story. Why else would they send letter to CNN for Brennan instead of MSNBC?
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Let me be clear.....I do not pledge allegiance to anybody, do you know who I vote for? And as I have said before, I don't get my news from Hannity....nice try. Of most on here, I thought you would be the more reasoned one.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
Let me be clear.....I do not pledge allegiance to anybody, do you know who I vote for? And as I have said before, I don't get my news from Hannity....nice try. Of most on here, I thought you would be the more reasoned one.

I'm incredibly reasonable, actually. And very independent. I've voted for Republicans before, and I'd happily vote for a moderate Republican again. But I get tired of hearing politicians and the usual Trump trolls twist and turn to defend a hate-mongor and his vitriol, more often than not using "but ... but ... but ... Obama" or "but ... but ... Hillary" logic as an excuse.

Supporting this president is to support hate, violent rhetoric, division and bigotry. I choose to not support that, and my hope is that the majority of voters in this election will agree. I would hope that fair-minded people would not need to be recruited to find that kind of behavior disgusting.
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:

Supporting this president is to support hate, violent rhetoric, division and bigotry. I choose to not support that, and my hope is that the majority of voters in this election will agree. I would hope that fair-minded people would not need to be recruited to find that kind of behavior disgusting.

Lol. You either have selective hearing, or the MSM you tune in to fails to mention the hateful, violent rhetoric coming from left wing politicians, the Hollywood elite, and many so called journalist. I think you know the facts, so why the silence when liberals say things that could encourage some looney person to commit a violent act?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: