midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Remind me again

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Remind me again Reply with quote

Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Remind me again Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?


Iím still waiting on your proof 9/11 was bought and paid for by the KSA......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Remind me again Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?


Iím still waiting on your proof 9/11 was bought and paid for by the KSA......


Why do we have a travel ban on Iran and not KSA? What was the nationality of 15 of the 19 hijackers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Remind me again Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?


Iím still waiting on your proof 9/11 was bought and paid for by the KSA......


Why do we have a travel ban on Iran and not KSA? What was the nationality of 15 of the 19 hijackers?


No proof? Was 9/11 bought and paid for by the Saudi government?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.


Last edited by tilley88 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Remind me again Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?


Iím still waiting on your proof 9/11 was bought and paid for by the KSA......


Why do we have a travel ban on Iran and not KSA? What was the nationality of 15 of the 19 hijackers?


No proof?


Did I say I had proof. LOL Strawman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13585

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Remind me again Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Of why Iran is our mortal enemy that has a travel ban, but KSA is our ally with no travel ban. Is it because Iranians destroyed the twin towers? Is it because Christianity is legal in KSA, but outlawed in Iran? Is it because terror groups like Al Quada, Boka Haram, and ISIS all have their roots in Wahabbism which is the belief of over a quarter of the Iranian population?


Iím still waiting on your proof 9/11 was bought and paid for by the KSA......


Why do we have a travel ban on Iran and not KSA? What was the nationality of 15 of the 19 hijackers?


No proof? Was 9/11 bought and paid for by the Saudi government?

_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?


And as usual, you just jumped over my question-can you prove the KSA government orchestrated 9/11?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 125

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?


And as usual, you just jumped over my question-can you prove the KSA government orchestrated 9/11?
ooooooooooo! PV got busted on that one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?


And as usual, you just jumped over my question-can you prove the KSA government orchestrated 9/11?


Where did I claim that KSA orchestrated 9/11? Waiting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?


And as usual, you just jumped over my question-can you prove the KSA government orchestrated 9/11?


Where did I claim that KSA orchestrated 9/11? Waiting.


Youíve said multiple times the KSA should be on the Trumpís ďMuslimĒ banned list because 15 of 19 terrorists were Saudi nationals, have you not? Yet you have never shown proof that the KSA have backed these terrorists. Weíre all waiting with bated breath. Put up or shut up.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Could be that Iran is openly paying islamic terrorist and their families. The world's biggest financier of terrorism. $7,000 to the families of any terrorist killed in attacks on Israel and an additional $30,000 if Israel demolishes their home after they were killed.


As usual, you didn't provide a link. How bout this.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/is-iran-really-the-worlds-leading-state-sponsor-of-terror

So after reading this, why is KSA not on the travel ban list?


And as usual, you just jumped over my question-can you prove the KSA government orchestrated 9/11?


Where did I claim that KSA orchestrated 9/11? Waiting.


Youíve said multiple times the KSA should be on the Trumpís ďMuslimĒ banned list because 15 of 19 terrorists were Saudi nationals, have you not? Yet you have never shown proof that the KSA have backed these terrorists. Weíre all waiting with bated breath. Put up or shut up.......


Does your argument jsfa so bad that you have to start making up rules to fit your narrative? Name one country that has had it's citizens kill more Americans via terrorism that Saudi Arabia. WTF does it matter if it's state sponsored or not, their people hate us and have attacked us on our own soil. I've already shown you how Wahabbism/Salafism is the leader by far in world terror, and this sect is found in KSA. ISIS, Al Queda, Boka Haram to name a few. Yet you want to act like a dumb@ss and not understand why it's ridiculous that a travel ban does not have KSA at the top of the list. LOL at the Trumpkin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11975

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KSA spends billions on USA made military hardware and software. As lil' donnie has said many times. He is not inclined to lose that kind of business association. In one way I appreciate that thinking but in more astute considerations I find it completely against about every value that I've ever held in international capitalist considerations. It may be true that the KSA government did not sanction the attacks on 9/11 but I feel certain that they knew about the plans and for whatever reasons they failed to give the USA a heads up on the impending activities of their citizens. And I also remember that lil' Georgie shut down the CIA operations that President Bill Clinton had put into place for keeping up with Al Queda in general and Osama Bin Laden in particular. What was that all about? If the Congressional hearings learned much about any of that they certainly didn't share it with the people that elected them into their respective positions. Why?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group