midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Mason Zeigler Clinches '18 LOLMDS Rookie of the Year Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Mason Zeigler Clinches '18 LOLMDS Rookie of the Year Title Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
October 10, 2018

Mason Zeigler Clinches 2018 LOLMDS Rookie of the Year Award

Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania (10/10/18 ) – With one series event still remaining, Mason Zeigler has officially clinched the 2018 Lucas Oil Late Model Series (LOLMDS) Rookie of the Year Award.

The award is something that the pilot of the MS Shock Therapy #25z JLE Industries/ Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model is proud to have claimed after a rough start to the 2018 campaign.

“Man, I’m so thrilled to have the Rookie of the Year title clinched with one event still remaining,” Zeigler said. “We were like 200 or so points in the hole leaving Speedweeks, but nobody on our team gave up. It’s been a challenging season, but we’ve dug deep and made it happen. This title is dedicated to my family, my sponsors, my team, my fans and everyone who supports this program.”

Mason Zeigler was one of 32 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) entries registered at Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania’s Motor Speedway (Imperial, Pennsylvania) on Friday night for the 30th annual Pittsburgher 100. Following the seventh-fastest time in his qualifying group, Zeigler scored a third-place finish in his heat race, locking him into the ninth-starting position for the $20,000-to-win A-Main on Saturday night.

With Mother Nature delaying the feature until Sunday afternoon, Mason Zeigler dropped back to a 13th-place outing after bringing out a caution on lap 46.

With his performance over the weekend, Mason Zeigler was crowned the LOLMDS 2018 Rookie of the Year.

Mason is tied for 11th in the latest LOLMDS point standings. Full results from this event can be found at www.LucasDirt.com .

This weekend – October 12-13 – the team plans to return to Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) for the postponed, final two nights of the 48th annual World 100. On Friday night there will be twin $10,000-to-win features contested, while Saturday night the $51,000-to-win finale will be held.

For anyone unable to attend this weekend’s event, you can watch live via pay-per-view at www.DirtOnDirt.com and www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

Mason Zeigler would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals, Arizona Sport Shirts, JLE Industries, Old Mill Farms, Gotta Race, Rocket Chassis, Pro Power Racing Engines, Stonehouse Restaurant, Montgomery Motorsports 21, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Schaeffer's Oil, CV Products, MS Shock Therapy, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Precise Racing Products, Midwest Sheet Metal, Dirt Wraps, Performance Race Bodies, VP Race Fuels, Dynamic Drivelines, FK Rod Ends, Joie of Seating, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Mason Zeigler, please visit www.MasonZeigler.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: