midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Collusion Proven

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13614

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Collusion Proven Reply with quote

But NOT between Trump campaign and Russia.

Investigators have found out that the FBI met with DNC lawyers before the investigation into alleged Trump Russian collusion.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before


By John Solomon
Opinion Contributor

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign.

The revelation was confirmed both in contemporaneous evidence and testimony secured by a joint investigation by Republicans on the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees, my source tells me.

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“This is a bombshell that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump’s opposition — the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer — to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump,” a knowledgeable source told me.

Baker was interviewed by lawmakers behind closed doors on Wednesday. Sources declined to divulge his testimony, other than to say it confirmed other evidence about the contact between the Perkins Coie law firm and the FBI.

The sources also said Baker’s interview broke new ground both about the FBI’s use of news media in 2016 and 2017 to further the Trump case and about Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s conversations in spring 2017 regarding possible use of a body wire to record Trump.

“The interview was one of the most productive we had and it opened up many new investigative leads,” one source said.

Another said Baker could not answer some questions about FBI media contacts, citing an ongoing investigation by the Justice Department inspector general into alleged illegal leaks, during and after the election, about the Trump collusion probe and other matters.

These revelations illustrate anew how much the FBI and Justice Department have withheld from the public about their collaboration and collusion with clearly partisan elements of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Fusion and Steele, that were trying to defeat Trump.

The growing body of evidence that the FBI used mostly politically-motivated, unverified intelligence from an opponent to justify spying on the GOP nominee’s campaign — just weeks before Election Day — has prompted a growing number of Republicans to ask President Trump to declassify the rest of the FBI’s main documents in the Russia collusion case.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), House Freedom Caucus leaders Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), veteran investigator Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and many others have urged the president to act on declassification even as FBI and Justice Department have tried to persuade the president to keep documents secret.

Ryan has said he believes the declassification will uncover potential FBI abuses of the FISA process. Jordan said he believes there is strong evidence the bureau misled the FISA court. Nunes has said the FBI intentionally hid exculpatory evidence from the judges.

And Meadows told The Hill’s new morning television show, Rising, on Wednesday that there is evidence the FBI had sources secretly record members of the Trump campaign.

“There’s a strong suggestion that confidential human sources actually taped members within the Trump campaign,” Meadows told Hill.TV hosts Krystal Ball and Ned Ryun.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is old news to me as I spoke of it months ago, yet some leftist, atheist, pragmatic clown laughed at my mention of a deep state. Tip of the iceberg......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11976

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13614

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Yea how many investigators keep from the court key information which will effect credibility of the evidence. Cases have been thrown out for prosecution doing what they did in this situation. Called DISCLOSURE.

What that you say your Honor? Yes the evidence we used for the warrant was paid for by someone who gained personally from the investigation. But we do not believe that the evidence could have been faked.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE TOSSING OUT EVIDENCE??????

What's that you say your honor fruit from a poisoned tree?????

Come on your honor who cares if we violated every law in going after this defendant, the end justifies the means. What's that you say again your honor you mean the end doesn't justify the means. CASE DISMISSED??? Why would you do that??
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3938

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?


Soon, patiwa, soon.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3938

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?


Soon, patiwa, soon.......


You keep saying this, and nothing ever happens. Kind of like the half dozen times Midge told us Obama was going to be impeached. And of course time has shown he was full of chit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?


Soon, patiwa, soon.......


You keep saying this, and nothing ever happens. Kind of like the half dozen times Midge told us Obama was going to be impeached. And of course time has shown he was full of chit.


Is it Dec. 31st yet?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13614

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?


Soon, patiwa, soon.......


You keep saying this, and nothing ever happens. Kind of like the half dozen times Midge told us Obama was going to be impeached. And of course time has shown he was full of chit.




Interesting, went to MSR search function and input the words "Obama impeach" and chose Search Previous "All Post" "search topic title and message text" then chose member" nevertrustamidget." Then chose Forum "All Available" and Category "All Available"

This setting would find EVERY post i ever made which used both the terms Obama and Impeach together.

Guess what the search turned up..........


No topics or posts met your search criteria


Don't you really hate it when you get busted by technology.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3938

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I take it that neither of you idiots know anything about the baseline fundamentals of investigations. Like many other things, that type of intentional ignorance will never change with you. You've proven that repeatedly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The intentional ignorance is on your part. You fail to see the real collusion committed by the dims.

And the investigations continue............................................


So when is our Trump led DOJ gonna act upon this "evidence"?


Soon, patiwa, soon.......


You keep saying this, and nothing ever happens. Kind of like the half dozen times Midge told us Obama was going to be impeached. And of course time has shown he was full of chit.




Interesting, went to MSR search function and input the words "Obama impeach" and chose Search Previous "All Post" "search topic title and message text" then chose member" nevertrustamidget." Then chose Forum "All Available" and Category "All Available"

This setting would find EVERY post i ever made which used both the terms Obama and Impeach together.

Guess what the search turned up..........


No topics or posts met your search criteria


Don't you really hate it when you get busted by technology.


http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=94754&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=106702&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=107309&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=111103&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=112087&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=119865&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=122122&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=articles+impeachment&start=0

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=132841&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=112006&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=138263&highlight=articles+impeachment

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=100002&highlight=impeach

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=100319&highlight=impeach

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=106085&highlight=impeach

You're not doing it right. I even threw in a couple of "impeach Kagan" and "Impeach Holder" threads. lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11976

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really expect the midge to respond to any of that, PV? You would need to be an eternal optimist to do so.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group