midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

If Kavanaugh confirmed

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2223
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

look what's coming-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/29/maryland-authorities-say-theyll-investigate-kavanaugh-if-victim-files-complaint.html
I see that "prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now", but a sorry state for a judge to be settin on the highest court in the land with this hanging over his head! Time to throw him under the bus and try again!
And this-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-threatened-anew-with-impeachment-as-supreme-court-vote-nears.html
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
look what's coming-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/29/maryland-authorities-say-theyll-investigate-kavanaugh-if-victim-files-complaint.html
I see that "prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now", but a sorry state for a judge to be settin on the highest court in the land with this hanging over his head! Time to throw him under the bus and try again!
And this-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-threatened-anew-with-impeachment-as-supreme-court-vote-nears.html


Typical liberal bs-guilty until proven innocent. I’m ashamed FOR you.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
look what's coming-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/29/maryland-authorities-say-theyll-investigate-kavanaugh-if-victim-files-complaint.html
I see that "prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now", but a sorry state for a judge to be settin on the highest court in the land with this hanging over his head! Time to throw him under the bus and try again!
And this-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-threatened-anew-with-impeachment-as-supreme-court-vote-nears.html


Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape. And anyone who confronts them dies mysteriously.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2223
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
look what's coming-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/29/maryland-authorities-say-theyll-investigate-kavanaugh-if-victim-files-complaint.html
I see that "prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now", but a sorry state for a judge to be settin on the highest court in the land with this hanging over his head! Time to throw him under the bus and try again!
And this-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-threatened-anew-with-impeachment-as-supreme-court-vote-nears.html


Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape. And anyone who confronts them dies mysteriously.

Perhaps a FBI investigation could clear that up!
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape.


Sorry state to have a President accused by 19 women accused him of rape before he ever took office. Supported an accused child molester for Senate. Now he's supporting an accused sexual deviant and habitual liar for Supreme Court.

Is this the MAGA stuff you folks talked about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape.


Sorry state to have a President accused by 19 women accused him of rape before he ever took office. Supported an accused child molester for Senate. Now he's supporting an accused sexual deviant and habitual liar for Supreme Court.

Is this the MAGA stuff you folks talked about?
that's funny...... you wackos need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3507

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape.


Sorry state to have a President accused by 19 women accused him of rape before he ever took office. Supported an accused child molester for Senate. Now he's supporting an accused sexual deviant and habitual liar for Supreme Court.

Is this the MAGA stuff you folks talked about?


Accused......that’s rich. Get back to us when these “accused” are indicted. We’ll see those who did the smearing in prison first. Some fair and balanced reporter you are.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Accused......that’s rich. Get back to us when these “accused” are indicted.


Slick Willie was accused of things, never indicted. Hillary was accused of things, never indicted. Obama was accused of things, never indicted. So they're ALL certainly innocent of everything now, right?

That means no more discussion about "Crooked Hillary" emails, Benghazi, Russian uranium. No more discussion about assault allegations against Bill. No more discussion about whatever it is you think Obama did.

Those issues are all off the table until they're indicted, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Sorry state to have a President for 8 years which two women accused him of rape.


Sorry state to have a President accused by 19 women accused him of rape before he ever took office. Supported an accused child molester for Senate. Now he's supporting an accused sexual deviant and habitual liar for Supreme Court.

Is this the MAGA stuff you folks talked about?


And only 1 willing to raise her hand under oath to make the claim. And that one was anonymous and gave an address of a house which had been empty for years as her residence.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: If Kavanaugh confirmed Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Accused......that’s rich. Get back to us when these “accused” are indicted.


Slick Willie was accused of things, never indicted. Hillary was accused of things, never indicted. Obama was accused of things, never indicted. So they're ALL certainly innocent of everything now, right?

That means no more discussion about "Crooked Hillary" emails, Benghazi, Russian uranium. No more discussion about assault allegations against Bill. No more discussion about whatever it is you think Obama did.

Those issues are all off the table until they're indicted, right?


Slick Willie was indicted. Impeachment is an indictment. He was also charged with Contempt of Court and lost his law license for lying in sworn testimony in a deposition.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
One Man Gang



Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 614
Location: Copperhead Road

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look on YouTube at Brett Kavanaugh Vs. Pulp Fiction Samuel L Jackson 😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group