midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Physical barriers. Porkchop, Jamie, PV, Psycho
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject: Physical barriers. Porkchop, Jamie, PV, Psycho Reply with quote

Before Trump, almost all democrats were in favor of physical barriers at the southern border. After Trump, they all oppose any additional physical barriers. What happened?

Numerous supporting links if you guys want them. Let me know.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll save you the trouble.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/23/mick-mulvaney/fact-check-did-top-democrats-vote-border-wall-2006/
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/23/mick-mulvaney/fact-check-did-top-democrats-vote-border-wall-2006/

Did I say anything about a vote? Nooooooo. You know what democrats were saying about border walls/barriers before Trump. What happened? What changed? A man would own up to the truth. Answer the question honestly, or you have no credibility...none.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Did I say anything about a vote? Nooooooo. You know what democrats were saying about border walls/barriers before Trump. What happened? What changed? A man would own up to the truth. Answer the question honestly, or you have no credibility...none.

You didn't provide a link showing where "all" democrats were in favor of what Trump is shutting the government down over.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You didn't provide a link showing where "all" democrats were in favor of what Trump is shutting the government down over.

"Almost all". I know you've seen the footage of leading democrats advocating border walls. Another deflection. Try again?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

PolitiFact just like Snopes has been caught changing the claim order to get the results they wanted.

Case in point the claim that 18 kids died in ICE CUSTODY under Obama.

PoliticFacts changed the wording of the claim to get the results they wanted.

And I quote " we have not found any evidence that any child died ON THE BORDER, during the Obama administration."

No one claimed they died "ON THE BORDER" under Obama but they died "IN ICE CUSTODY". Which did happen. But PolitiFacts added a few words to their answer to create the answer they wanted to get.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I could provide all the video links of leading democrats speeches in support of physical border barriers, but that would be a waste of time since you and your fellow deniers would not view them anyway because you know it's 100% true. Come on, tell the truth. What changed?
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

PolitiFact just like Snopes has been caught changing the claim order to get the results they wanted.

Case in point the claim that 18 kids died in ICE CUSTODY under Obama.

PoliticFacts changed the wording of the claim to get the results they wanted.

And I quote " we have not found any evidence that any child died ON THE BORDER, during the Obama administration."

No one claimed they died "ON THE BORDER" under Obama but they died "IN ICE CUSTODY". Which did happen. But PolitiFacts added a few words to their answer to create the answer they wanted to get.

Yeah, they know it, but don't care. Their agenda is MUCH more important than the truth.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/ijLJSTGA3hs

https://youtu.be/tlfOPvUABnw

https://youtu.be/MdAyn89hFIo
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/derekmke/videos/1233022310195490/
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My agenda is always first and foremost in my political participation. Why would it not be? That said, my agenda tends to change as conditions change.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
My agenda is always first and foremost in my political participation. Why would it not be? That said, my agenda tends to change as conditions change.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm tempted to post a few of Donnie's Tweets from around that same time when he was routinely saying the exact opposite of what he says now (including his lavish praise of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton). But these half-wits can't comprehend irony even when it's spoon-fed to them, so I'll pass. Rolling Eyes
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

I'm tempted to post a few of Donnie's Tweets from around that same time when he was routinely saying the exact opposite of what he says now (including his lavish praise of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton). But these half-wits can't comprehend irony even when it's spoon-fed to them, so I'll pass. Rolling Eyes

But....but.....but.....but Trump! Now that's irony.......
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you delete your post Jamie?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for links showing "all" democrats in support of the American taxpayer paying for a Big, beautiful wall from sea to shining sea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: