midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Pre Ford hearing-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
The new attempted rapist on the Supreme Court has already indicated he can't be impartial, and the idiot Trump is openly encouraging bias. Judicial impartiality is dead, and this is the White House that killed it once and for all.

Where are all you Rapepublican snowflakes and your typical whining about activist judges now, since we have one now who has been openly promoted and campaigned as an activist judge?


That's hilarious.......oh the irony, I guess you forgot about Justice Sotomayor's comments; "the appeals court is where policy is made" or how about this one; "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"......does that sound impartial?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
That's hilarious.......oh the irony, I guess you forgot about Justice Sotomayor's comments; "the appeals court is where policy is made" or how about this one; "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"......does that sound impartial?


I guess I missed the part where Sotomayor blamed all her problems on Republicans or where Obama whined about the "evil" conspiracy by the GOP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
That's hilarious.......oh the irony, I guess you forgot about Justice Sotomayor's comments; "the appeals court is where policy is made" or how about this one; "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"......does that sound impartial?


I guess I missed the part where Sotomayor blamed all her problems on Republicans or where Obama whined about the "evil" conspiracy by the GOP.


I notice you miss a lot of things!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
The new attempted rapist on the Supreme Court has already indicated he can't be impartial, and the idiot Trump is openly encouraging bias. Judicial impartiality is dead, and this is the White House that killed it once and for all.

Where are all you Rapepublican snowflakes and your typical whining about activist judges now, since we have one now who has been openly promoted and campaigned as an activist judge?


That's hilarious.......oh the irony, I guess you forgot about Justice Sotomayor's comments; "the appeals court is where policy is made" or how about this one; "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"......does that sound impartial?


Donít forget about the impartial SC hag who was raped by Honest Abe.....

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/jul/13/what-ruth-bader-ginsburg-said-about-donald-trump/
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent?


Since you're for due process, you certainly must object to all the times Donald leads his Trumpkins with the "Lock her up" chant at his rallies. You know, because of due process and all.

Right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent?


Since you're for due process, you certainly must object to all the times Donald leads his Trumpkins with the "Lock her up" chant at his rallies. You know, because of due process and all.

Right?


Do words really hurt you that much? Lol.....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Do words really hurt you that much? Lol.....


You folks had a meltdown for years over "happy holidays." Sure seems that words hurt you that much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that Dr Ford now does NOT want any investigation of what happened. For someone who claimed to have been traumatized she has ran away from calls to continue investigation into claims.

Seems that when Sen Grassley demanded all communications between attorneys of the three accusers they all suddenly no longer wanted anything to do with any investigation. Why do the attorneys not want the Senate or the FBI to have access of the communications between the attorneys of these accusers.


The part i love is when a friend of Ford claims that she had knowledge* of the party. But claimed it was during the school year, while Ford said it was during the summer. The friend(King) then retracted her claim and deleted all her social media post.

The friend later claimed she had no idea if the incident occurred or not.

*Also how would this friend have knowledge if Ford said she never told anyone until 2012?????
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Seems that Dr Ford now does NOT want any investigation of what happened. For someone who claimed to have been traumatized she has ran away from calls to continue investigation into claims.

Seems that when Sen Grassley demanded all communications between attorneys of the three accusers they all suddenly no longer wanted anything to do with any investigation. Why do the attorneys not want the Senate or the FBI to have access of the communications between the attorneys of these accusers.


The part i love is when a friend of Ford claims that she had knowledge* of the party. But claimed it was during the school year, while Ford said it was during the summer. The friend(King) then retracted her claim and deleted all her social media post.

The friend later claimed she had no idea if the incident occurred or not.

*Also how would this friend have knowledge if Ford said she never told anyone until 2012?????


Donít forget Ford wiped her social media clean before coming forward. This whole thing smells like dim bullsh!t........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Seems that Dr Ford now does NOT want any investigation of what happened. For someone who claimed to have been traumatized she has ran away from calls to continue investigation into claims.


Yep, the plot failed, so no other reason to pursue this looking forward. It was never about justice, it was about losing the SCOTUS. If Amy Coney Barrett gets a shot, what will they try to implicate her with?
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Seems that Dr Ford now does NOT want any investigation of what happened. For someone who claimed to have been traumatized she has ran away from calls to continue investigation into claims.


Yep, the plot failed, so no other reason to pursue this looking forward. It was never about justice, it was about losing the SCOTUS. If Amy Coney Barrett gets a shot, what will they try to implicate her with?


Racism...........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group