midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Pre Ford hearing-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


I think the woman may be a little unstable, and I think she was used by the democrats. That's the sickest part of this whole fiasco. But, yes, if gone unpunished, we can expect the same type of tactics to be used on the next nominee.

If anything happens, it will only be after the midterms. Just being honest.


So why isn't the President of "law and order" doing something about this? Kind of sad, isn't it?


Because the Senate has not preferred charges. Senate has to prefer charges before any action can be taken.


Link?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


I think the woman may be a little unstable, and I think she was used by the democrats. That's the sickest part of this whole fiasco. But, yes, if gone unpunished, we can expect the same type of tactics to be used on the next nominee.

If anything happens, it will only be after the midterms. Just being honest.


So why isn't the President of "law and order" doing something about this? Kind of sad, isn't it?


Because the Senate has not preferred charges. Senate has to prefer charges before any action can be taken.


Link?


Take a civics class
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


I think the woman may be a little unstable, and I think she was used by the democrats. That's the sickest part of this whole fiasco. But, yes, if gone unpunished, we can expect the same type of tactics to be used on the next nominee.

If anything happens, it will only be after the midterms. Just being honest.


So why isn't the President of "law and order" doing something about this? Kind of sad, isn't it?


Because the Senate has not preferred charges. Senate has to prefer charges before any action can be taken.


Link?


Take a civics class


Link?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


You get due process when you're arrested. Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats". Since he knows this, and he is President, why is he not doing something about it since he is the President of "law and order"? Either he's lying or he's being a p@$$y.


Really? Why did the dims call Kavanaugh guilty before proven innocent?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
And lol at the Senators who say they believe both Ford and Kavanaugh. That's not possible.


Yes, it is. Those senators believe she was assaulted (by someone), but not assaulted by Kavanaugh. Do we now live in a country where a man is guilty until proven innocent? With ZERO evidence?


That's why you conduct a thorough investigation. Do you not agree?


Nothing more to investigate. All named witnesses deny being there. There is NO evidence. Absolutely nothing to verify her claims. Just a liberal, activist professor making unsubstantiated claims from 36 years ago in the 11th hour of the confirmation process for a conservative, constitutionalist judge...hmm.


What do you mean there is nothing more to investigate? Someone lied under oath, that is a fact. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed by the FBI. Trained investigators, not partisan politicans, need to be the ones to determine who is guilty. Do you not agree?


I have no problem with that. Only thing is, if anyone is found guilty, it will be Dr. ford, and or Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein.


If that's the case, then a good man was dragged through the mud for no reason. If nothing is done about this, then what is to stop it from happening again? If our POTUS is about "law and order", then he needs to walk the walk and get on this. Agree?


No, that's not the duty of the president. He has much more important matters to tend to. Jeff Sessions may be who you need to consult if you're that worried about justice. Man, did you see how much money she made off her go fund me page? Wow!


That's a cop out for someone lacking balls and definitely not a leader who is for "law and order". LOL


Show me a link where nothing is being done or stfu.....


You want a link on proving nothing? Dude, it's on you to prove it is happening. It's sad, because at one time, you were a reasonable poster. I guess this is the toll that being a Trumpkin takes on a person.


Yeah, you got me there clown......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
And lol at the Senators who say they believe both Ford and Kavanaugh. That's not possible.


Yes, it is. Those senators believe she was assaulted (by someone), but not assaulted by Kavanaugh. Do we now live in a country where a man is guilty until proven innocent? With ZERO evidence?


That's why you conduct a thorough investigation. Do you not agree?


Nothing more to investigate. All named witnesses deny being there. There is NO evidence. Absolutely nothing to verify her claims. Just a liberal, activist professor making unsubstantiated claims from 36 years ago in the 11th hour of the confirmation process for a conservative, constitutionalist judge...hmm.


What do you mean there is nothing more to investigate? Someone lied under oath, that is a fact. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed by the FBI. Trained investigators, not partisan politicans, need to be the ones to determine who is guilty. Do you not agree?


I have no problem with that. Only thing is, if anyone is found guilty, it will be Dr. ford, and or Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein.


If that's the case, then a good man was dragged through the mud for no reason. If nothing is done about this, then what is to stop it from happening again? If our POTUS is about "law and order", then he needs to walk the walk and get on this. Agree?


No, that's not the duty of the president. He has much more important matters to tend to. Jeff Sessions may be who you need to consult if you're that worried about justice. Man, did you see how much money she made off her go fund me page? Wow!


That's a cop out for someone lacking balls and definitely not a leader who is for "law and order". LOL


Show me a link where nothing is being done or stfu.....


You want a link on proving nothing? Dude, it's on you to prove it is happening. It's sad, because at one time, you were a reasonable poster. I guess this is the toll that being a Trumpkin takes on a person.


LOL, I think I've got you figured out. Since Obama is gone, you're a sheep without a shepherd, aimlessly wandering in a miserable state of confusion and depression. We who think clearly call that Trump derangement syndrome. You keep harping on this subject when you know full well it was a plot to destroy judge kavanaugh in hopes of taking over the senate in November. Just how stupid can one person be?
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
And lol at the Senators who say they believe both Ford and Kavanaugh. That's not possible.


Yes, it is. Those senators believe she was assaulted (by someone), but not assaulted by Kavanaugh. Do we now live in a country where a man is guilty until proven innocent? With ZERO evidence?


That's why you conduct a thorough investigation. Do you not agree?


Nothing more to investigate. All named witnesses deny being there. There is NO evidence. Absolutely nothing to verify her claims. Just a liberal, activist professor making unsubstantiated claims from 36 years ago in the 11th hour of the confirmation process for a conservative, constitutionalist judge...hmm.


What do you mean there is nothing more to investigate? Someone lied under oath, that is a fact. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed by the FBI. Trained investigators, not partisan politicans, need to be the ones to determine who is guilty. Do you not agree?


I have no problem with that. Only thing is, if anyone is found guilty, it will be Dr. ford, and or Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein.


If that's the case, then a good man was dragged through the mud for no reason. If nothing is done about this, then what is to stop it from happening again? If our POTUS is about "law and order", then he needs to walk the walk and get on this. Agree?


No, that's not the duty of the president. He has much more important matters to tend to. Jeff Sessions may be who you need to consult if you're that worried about justice. Man, did you see how much money she made off her go fund me page? Wow!


That's a cop out for someone lacking balls and definitely not a leader who is for "law and order". LOL


Show me a link where nothing is being done or stfu.....


You want a link on proving nothing? Dude, it's on you to prove it is happening. It's sad, because at one time, you were a reasonable poster. I guess this is the toll that being a Trumpkin takes on a person.


LOL, I think I've got you figured out. Since Obama is gone, you're a sheep without a shepherd, aimlessly wandering in a miserable state of confusion and depression. We who think clearly call that Trump derangement syndrome. You keep harping on this subject when you know full well it was a plot to destroy judge kavanaugh in hopes of taking over the senate in November. Just how stupid can one person be?


Since the evidence is clear, why hasn't she been charged?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


No, I'm saying since Obama is gone, you are a sheep with no shepherd.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new attempted rapist on the Supreme Court has already indicated he can't be impartial, and the idiot Trump is openly encouraging bias. Judicial impartiality is dead, and this is the White House that killed it once and for all.

Where are all you Rapepublican snowflakes and your typical whining about activist judges now, since we have one now who has been openly promoted and campaigned as an activist judge?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group