midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Pre Ford hearing-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
You could walk in on Trump having a threesome with your wife and daughter and you would still make excuses for him.

So, a self imposed one month ban is all you could muster for an apology? Man up and apologize..........

Very few liberals ever admit to being wrong, and almost never apologize. They just don't do that.

Wrong about what? The point I made was accurate, even though I should have used a different example. The conservative christians on this board have already proven many times over that they have abandoned their christian values to support Trump. You guys demand apologies from me, but you don't say jack sh!t when it comes to Trump making an apology. We have an audio of him trying to destroy a marriage by taking a woman furniture shopping and trying to f@cK her. You only defended him. I gave you guys a one month break because you pretended to be outraged over what I said, which was more than generous.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Checking the news today, I see that Dr. Ford has not been charged yet for perjury and lying to congress. Our POTUS has said that Kav was "proven innocent". To be "proven innocent", there must be evidence that Dr. Ford lied. The only other option is that POTUS is full of sh!t. Tilley claimed that "time" was needed to get the ducks in a row. It's been going on 2 months now. So Trumpkins, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged yet?

There was it is called Construction permits. Absolutely positively proved that she lied.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/ford-caught-in-major-lie-city-remodeling-permits-show-project-she-linked-to-kavanaugh-was-in-2008-not-2012/

The best you can do is the gatewaypundit? LOL.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Checking the news today, I see that Dr. Ford has not been charged yet for perjury and lying to congress. Our POTUS has said that Kav was "proven innocent". To be "proven innocent", there must be evidence that Dr. Ford lied. The only other option is that POTUS is full of sh!t. Tilley claimed that "time" was needed to get the ducks in a row. It's been going on 2 months now. So Trumpkins, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged yet?

There was it is called Construction permits. Absolutely positively proved that she lied.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/ford-caught-in-major-lie-city-remodeling-permits-show-project-she-linked-to-kavanaugh-was-in-2008-not-2012/

The best you can do is the gatewaypundit? LOL.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/10/02/building_documents_undermine_fords_exit_door_account.html
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
You could walk in on Trump having a threesome with your wife and daughter and you would still make excuses for him.

So, a self imposed one month ban is all you could muster for an apology? Man up and apologize..........

Very few liberals ever admit to being wrong, and almost never apologize. They just don't do that.

Wrong about what? The point I made was accurate, even though I should have used a different example. The conservative christians on this board have already proven many times over that they have abandoned their christian values to support Trump. You guys demand apologies from me, but you don't say jack sh!t when it comes to Trump making an apology. We have an audio of him trying to destroy a marriage by taking a woman furniture shopping and trying to f@cK her. You only defended him. I gave you guys a one month break because you pretended to be outraged over what I said, which was more than generous.

I donít give a flyin fukk if your panties are in a wad over Trump, Christians, or conservatives. You made a personal attack on my wife and daughter, and if you would of said that to my face in person, I would of beat the sh!t out of you. So you go on hiding behind that screen with your fake screen name, you fukkin p.u.s.s.y.. Until you man up and apologize TO ME, fukk off.......
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

How about taking a permanent break!
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I donít give a flyin fukk if your panties are in a wad over Trump, Christians, or conservatives. You made a personal attack on my wife and daughter, and if you would of said that to my face in person, I would of beat the sh!t out of you. So you go on hiding behind that screen with your fake screen name, you fukkin p.u.s.s.y.. Until you man up and apologize TO ME, fukk off.......

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Fake a$$ outrage! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

'bout the same as book burning. If you disagree with someone, just ban them. That's what your slim ball-in-chief would do. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Spare me your manufactured BS. I did not make a personal attack on your wife and daughter. I made an attack on YOUR hypocrisy and failure to hold this POTUS to any standard which you have pretended to uphold. As I have stated before, this POTUS has taken Christian conservative values and wiped his @$$ with them. People like you have spent your life shaking your finger at me preaching to me about the moral decay of this country. You now have an opportunity to speak up, and you do NOTHING. Total fraud. White anger is apparently more important.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I'm apparently a thorn in your side. Inconvenient truths can be a b!tch.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Seriously bud, just shut the fukk up and mind your own business. This is between me and the little punk who ran and hid for a month instead of manning up for bad mouthing another manís wife and daughter. He thinks he was ďgenerousĒ by doing so. What a crock of sh!t. I didnít ask him to self-ban, all I want him to do is apologize for smearing them. He can attack me and call me names all day long, but to drag my family thru the mud is another thing altogether. Donít insert yourself into this......
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Spare me your manufactured BS. I did not make a personal attack on your wife and daughter. I made an attack on YOUR hypocrisy and failure to hold this POTUS to any standard which you have pretended to uphold. As I have stated before, this POTUS has taken Christian conservative values and wiped his @$$ with them. People like you have spent your life shaking your finger at me preaching to me about the moral decay of this country. You now have an opportunity to speak up, and you do NOTHING. Total fraud. White anger is apparently more important.

So why the one month self-ban?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Seriously bud, just shut the fukk up and mind your own business. This is between me and the little punk who ran and hid for a month instead of manning up for bad mouthing another manís wife and daughter. He thinks he was ďgenerousĒ by doing so. What a crock of sh!t. I didnít ask him to self-ban, all I want him to do is apologize for smearing them. He can attack me and call me names all day long, but to drag my family thru the mud is another thing altogether. Donít insert yourself into this......
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You just said this four minutes previously! And it's still fake a$$ outrage!! Very Happy He said he wasn't attacking your family, just your fake a$$ pissident.
By the way, I'm remindinding you only have about 40 days left for your prediction of all the democrats being charged! Very Happy Good luck with that! Rolling Eyes
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You just said this four minutes previously! And it's still fake a$$ outrage!! Very Happy He said he wasn't attacking your family, just your fake a$$ pissident.
By the way, I'm remindinding you only have about 40 days left for your prediction of all the democrats being charged! Very Happy Good luck with that! Rolling Eyes

He took a self-imposed one month ban for attacking Trump? Youíre a fukking moron......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

He took a self-imposed one month ban for attacking Trump? Youíre a fukking moron......

I took a 1 month self ban because it was perceived by Ex(even though I doubt it was genuine) that I attacked your family. I did not do that, as I was attacking your stance and opinion. I do admit, that the wording was poor and gave an opportunity to raise the "outrage" which Ex, not you(until now), had generated. For that, I do apologize, as I don't have any reason to bad mouth your family, or even you personally. Apparently a one month self ban wasn't enough, and interesting that you haven't raised this point until now, even though you've had an entire 32 days to do so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: