midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Pre Ford hearing-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
And lol at the Senators who say they believe both Ford and Kavanaugh. That's not possible.

Yes, it is. Those senators believe she was assaulted (by someone), but not assaulted by Kavanaugh. Do we now live in a country where a man is guilty until proven innocent? With ZERO evidence?

That's why you conduct a thorough investigation. Do you not agree?

Nothing more to investigate. All named witnesses deny being there. There is NO evidence. Absolutely nothing to verify her claims. Just a liberal, activist professor making unsubstantiated claims from 36 years ago in the 11th hour of the confirmation process for a conservative, constitutionalist judge...hmm.

What do you mean there is nothing more to investigate? Someone lied under oath, that is a fact. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed by the FBI. Trained investigators, not partisan politicans, need to be the ones to determine who is guilty. Do you not agree?

Feinstein sat on this for 2 months. She’s the one that needs to be investigated. And when Ford gets charged with perjury, she should fight it........all the way to the Supreme Court.

A crime was committed during that hearing, as they both can't be right. IF Trump really is the "law and order" POTUS, then he needs to get off his @ss and order a thorough investigation to find who is guilty instead of whining like a helpless little b!tch on Twitter.

You're the one sounding like a whining helpless little B!

He probably got bussed in......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aenQtPGgYlQ
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
And lol at the Senators who say they believe both Ford and Kavanaugh. That's not possible.

Yes, it is. Those senators believe she was assaulted (by someone), but not assaulted by Kavanaugh. Do we now live in a country where a man is guilty until proven innocent? With ZERO evidence?

Nothing more to investigate. All named witnesses deny being there. There is NO evidence. Absolutely nothing to verify her claims. Just a liberal, activist professor making unsubstantiated claims from 36 years ago in the 11th hour of the confirmation process for a conservative, constitutionalist judge...hmm.

What do you mean there is nothing more to investigate? Someone lied under oath, that is a fact. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed by the FBI. Trained investigators, not partisan politicans, need to be the ones to determine who is guilty. Do you not agree?

Feinstein sat on this for 2 months. She’s the one that needs to be investigated. And when Ford gets charged with perjury, she should fight it........all the way to the Supreme Court.

A crime was committed during that hearing, as they both can't be right. IF Trump really is the "law and order" POTUS, then he needs to get off his @ss and order a thorough investigation to find who is guilty instead of whining like a helpless little b!tch on Twitter.

You're the one sounding like a whining helpless little B!

Deflection
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Are you confident they’re not investigating it?

https://abc7news.com/politics/ford-wont-pursue-allegations-against-kavanaugh-further/4427136/

More deflection
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does there seem to be such a lack of appetite for "law and order" amongst Trump and Trumpkins? Either Ford or Kavanaugh clearly lied under oath. Should this not be thoroughly investigated by the professionals to try and determine who is guilty and who should be held accountable if we are indeed an administration that commands "law and order"? Or was the "law and order" promise simply lip service?
STRONGERTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 background checks by the FBI not good enough? How many checks were done on Ms. Ford? Also, why did she have to read her responses and statements? This whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test.
STRONGERTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 background checks by the FBI not good enough? How many checks were done on Ms. Ford? Also, why did she have to read her responses and statements? This whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Why does there seem to be such a lack of appetite for "law and order" amongst Trump and Trumpkins? Either Ford or Kavanaugh clearly lied under oath. Should this not be thoroughly investigated by the professionals to try and determine who is guilty and who should be held accountable if we are indeed an administration that commands "law and order"? Or was the "law and order" promise simply lip service?

How is it “deflection” when even Ford no longer wants to pursue this thing?
I’m pretty confident some members of Congress are looking into perjury charges against Ford for her part in this fiasco, and possibly Feinstein and other Congress critters for theirs.......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRONGERTHANDIRT wrote:

Someone lied under oath as both Kav and Ford cannot both be telling the truth. You are aware of that, are you not?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
I’m pretty confident some members of Congress are looking into perjury charges against Ford for her part in this fiasco, and possibly Feinstein and other Congress critters for theirs.......

Link?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say “wrap-up smear”? I knew you could........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

You guys are the kings of deflection and hypocrisy. I guess that means the "law and order" stuff was just lip service. amirite?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You guys are the kings of deflection and hypocrisy. I guess that means the "law and order" stuff was just lip service. amirite?

Can you provide us a link to where this is not being investigated?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You want me to prove something that may not exist? Really? The burden of proof is on you.

tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You want me to prove something that may not exist? Really? The burden of proof is on you.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/graham-wants-another-investigation-how-democrats-handled-ford-s-accusations-n915156

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/7/17829320/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing-perjury

Now, who do you think committed perjury?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/graham-wants-another-investigation-how-democrats-handled-ford-s-accusations-n915156

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/7/17829320/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing-perjury

Now, who do you think committed perjury?

I don't know. One of them lied, and if Trump really is the POTUS of "law and order", he will order a full blown and thorough investigation into determining which one is lying and hold them accountable. So far, all we have is a "limited scope" investigation that has not been made public. Do you not agree that Trump needs to get on this if he really is about "law and order"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: