midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Thank You Pine Ridge Speedway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B car Billy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Thank You Pine Ridge Speedway Reply with quote

The Outlaw Vintage would like to thank Jeff and all the crew at Pine Ridge Speedway for allowing us to be part of their show last night, track was great and great racing in all classes, super nice people, if you have never been to Pine Ridge you need to go, thanks again for everything and hope we can be part of your show again.

Billy Riddle
ace1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice to meet and talk with you. My dad had a good time and enjoyed the first night out with his car since getting it finished. We have some things to change for safety and comfort in the car. Hope to come run with the group again some time. Let us know when you have another race.

Robby Lefler

Last edited by ace1 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
psc1372

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this vintage class gets bigger. I think it is nice to have there at the track to show how it was back in the day.
B car Billy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ace1, we all enjoyed meeting and racing together with you all, you are welcome to run with us anytime, hope to see you all at Farmington Oct. the 12th-13th we had a great time last year I think you will enjoy too, thanks again

Billy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: