midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Let's try to understand this thing
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Let's try to understand this thing Reply with quote

First the Kavanaugh accuser said she would not testify until after there was an FBI investigation.

I guess she does not realize that even if something did happen 36 years ago as she claimed that it was an alleged violation of STATE law and the FBI had no jurisdiction to investigate.

Now she has backed off that demand and said that she would be willing to testify HOWEVER. She will not testify on Monday and ONLY democrats can ask her questions.

Even Stevie Wonder can see that this woman has no desire to open herself to perjury by answering question under oath. That is unless she can choose who gets to ask questions so she would not have to answer real questions under oath.

Cannot remember how she got to party , or where the party was held. Yet she can remember specific details of what happened. LOL
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This crap is so much more than obvious. They don't even have to be exposed, they expose themselves. This is all a fake ploy to delay the confirmation process, and prevent the appointment of a constitutionalist judge to the SCOTUS. These rotten, corrupt people will stop at nothing. Democrats are evil. You hear me, Jamie? DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL.

The progressive, liberal democrats are in danger of losing the SCOTUS for a generation, and that scares the he!! out of them. Evil is say.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Keith Ellison? Have not heard one single dam democrat mention that his wife has accused him of physical abuse on numerous occasions. Dead silence. Bunch of phony a$$ hypocrites.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.


Too funny. Ask them how many days Scalia's spot was vacant and what the reasoning behind that was. I wonder if that will help them "understand" this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.


Too funny. Ask them how many days Scalia's spot was vacant and what the reasoning behind that was. I wonder if that will help them "understand" this.


Scalia's seat CAME OPEN in the final year of a lame duck president. No President has ever appoint a SC Justice when the seat came open during their last lame duck year. Some have appointed justices in the lame duck year but the seat came open the year before.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.


Too funny. Ask them how many days Scalia's spot was vacant and what the reasoning behind that was. I wonder if that will help them "understand" this.


Scalia's seat CAME OPEN in the final year of a lame duck president. No President has ever appoint a SC Justice when the seat came open during their last lame duck year. Some have appointed justices in the lame duck year but the seat came open the year before.


How many days did Scalia's seat stay open? I'll wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.


Too funny. Ask them how many days Scalia's spot was vacant and what the reasoning behind that was. I wonder if that will help them "understand" this.


Scalia's seat CAME OPEN in the final year of a lame duck president. No President has ever appoint a SC Justice when the seat came open during their last lame duck year. Some have appointed justices in the lame duck year but the seat came open the year before.


How many days did Scalia's seat stay open? I'll wait.


Still apples and oranges.

NO LAME DUCK PRESIDENT HAS EVER FILLED A SEAT ON THE SCOTUS WHEN THE SEAT BECAME OPEN IN THEIR FINAL LAME DUCK YEAR.

That is the problem with liberals they always want to compare two incomparable situations.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
It's funny to watch you people act like this wouldn't have happened if the roles were reversed with the libs and cons -- because it already has plenty of times. It's politics as usual, and not even King Donald can change that.


Too funny. Ask them how many days Scalia's spot was vacant and what the reasoning behind that was. I wonder if that will help them "understand" this.


Scalia's seat CAME OPEN in the final year of a lame duck president. No President has ever appoint a SC Justice when the seat came open during their last lame duck year. Some have appointed justices in the lame duck year but the seat came open the year before.


How many days did Scalia's seat stay open? I'll wait.


Still apples and oranges.

NO LAME DUCK PRESIDENT HAS EVER FILLED A SEAT ON THE SCOTUS WHEN THE SEAT BECAME OPEN IN THEIR FINAL LAME DUCK YEAR.

That is the problem with liberals they always want to compare two incomparable situations.


How many days did the seat stay open?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STRONGERTHANDIRT



Joined: 18 Aug 2018
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in...Ms. Ford has demanded Kavanaugh wear an orange jumpsuit and that his wrists and ankles be shackled. Two large armed guards are to stand behind him at all time during the hearing. After the hearing he will immediately be taken to a holding cell where will undergo lethal injection at sunrise. His wife and kids will be dealt with at a later date. Sounds about right, to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on Midge to tell us how many days the GOP was willing to let Scalia's seat stay open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13612

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Still waiting on Midge to tell us how many days the GOP was willing to let Scalia's seat stay open.


Do not answer apples and oranges questions. To do so would legitimize your illegitimate argument.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Still waiting on Midge to tell us how many days the GOP was willing to let Scalia's seat stay open.


Do not answer apples and oranges questions. To do so would legitimize your illegitimate argument.


The GOP proved they are willing to wait a REALLY long time for a SCOTUS judge confirmation in the name of "Politics". That seat would still be vacant had Hillary won the election. Now, the GOP is trying to rush an appointment in the name of "politics". LOL You clowns are beyond predictable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Still waiting on Midge to tell us how many days the GOP was willing to let Scalia's seat stay open.


Do not answer apples and oranges questions. To do so would legitimize your illegitimate argument.


The GOP proved they are willing to wait a REALLY long time for a SCOTUS judge confirmation in the name of "Politics". That seat would still be vacant had Hillary won the election. Now, the GOP is trying to rush an appointment in the name of "politics". LOL You clowns are beyond predictable.


Politics, you say? What about Keith Ellison? Why the silence on Him? Politics?
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Still waiting on Midge to tell us how many days the GOP was willing to let Scalia's seat stay open.


Do not answer apples and oranges questions. To do so would legitimize your illegitimate argument.


The GOP proved they are willing to wait a REALLY long time for a SCOTUS judge confirmation in the name of "Politics". That seat would still be vacant had Hillary won the election. Now, the GOP is trying to rush an appointment in the name of "politics". LOL You clowns are beyond predictable.


The GOP Has not rushed. The confirmation process has run it's intended course. Politics is always the leading factor, but the fact is that Judge kavanaugh is more than qualified to fill the seat. The last minute hail Mary with the fake plant will fail, and kavanaugh will be confirmed.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group