midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The economy is soaring
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
If this economy is so bad why is Obama trying to take credit for it ? I

The economy and the nations finances are 2 different things.
Do tell genius......give us all a lesson on the differences

Economy is the measure of a countries wealth and production. This measures mostly the private sector for countries that follow an economy of capitalism. The nations finances is simply a measurement of a countries spending versus revenue. Your welcome for the lesson.

Thanks G.......it's good to see a liberal use the word Capitalism, it probably took every bit of strength to write that......and I guess since they are two different things, is there any chance one affects the other?

The affect each other partially, but not totally. The POTUS/Congress has a small effect on the economy and a much larger effect on the nations finances. The POTUS,/Congress can raise/lower taxes and they dictate government spending. The "economy" ebbs and flows" to many factors, most of which are independent of government.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Economy is the measure of a countries wealth and production. This measures mostly the private sector for countries that follow an economy of capitalism. The nations finances is simply a measurement of a countries spending versus revenue. Your welcome for the lesson.

Thanks G.......it's good to see a liberal use the word Capitalism, it probably took every bit of strength to write that......and I guess since they are two different things, is there any chance one affects the other?

The affect each other partially, but not totally. The POTUS/Congress has a small effect on the economy and a much larger effect on the nations finances. The POTUS,/Congress can raise/lower taxes and they dictate government spending. The "economy" ebbs and flows" to many factors, most of which are independent of government.

Man I'm proud of you......you're sounding more like a Constitutionalist. I would disagree slightly on a few things you said, but maybe later on that.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Besides the fact that it should be have and not has. Businesses have shown time and time again that cost of doing business effects things dramatically.

It is a rare occasion when a business wants to increase their share of the market that they raise prices. Most have these things called sales or specials which in effect lowers prices to increase traffic.

Likewise when taxes are lower then business traffic increases.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Besides the fact that it should be have and not has. Businesses have shown time and time again that cost of doing business effects things dramatically.

It is a rare occasion when a business wants to increase their share of the market that they raise prices. Most have these things called sales or specials which in effect lowers prices to increase traffic.

Likewise when taxes are lower then business traffic increases.

Any explanation yet as to why he's sucking at handling our nations finances? Have we ever had a trillion dollar deficit during a "soaring economy", or is Trump setting a new standard?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walmart is about to jack up its prices because of King Don's trade war.

This should be fun to watch.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/407589-walmart-warns-trump-tariffs-forcing-them-to-consider-raising-prices
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/407589-walmart-warns-trump-tariffs-forcing-them-to-consider-raising-prices

I'm still waiting on one of the Trumpkins to explain how in the hell "the business man" is managing to run up a trillion dollar deficit during a "soaring" economy. Sounds like his business acumen may be a tad overrated.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy waiting. Their only answer to anything is to blame Obama, Hillary or the "deep state" boogeymen.

Remember, it's never King Don's fault.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Yeah, don't blame Walmart for forcing most of their suppliers to move their businesses to China, or for protecting their massive profit margins, or for utilizing sweat shops. I'm sure Vietnam, India, and others will pick up Walmart's slack.......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

I'm still waiting on one of the Trumpkins to explain how in the hell "the business man" is managing to run up a trillion dollar deficit during a "soaring" economy. Sounds like his business acumen may be a tad overrated.

Once again the debt rate has dropped 25% from Obama's 8 year average. Even with the democrat lead $1.3 trillion Omnibus bill.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Once again the debt rate has dropped 25% from Obama's 8 year average. Even with the democrat lead $1.3 trillion Omnibus bill.

Why don't we compare Obama's second term when he wasn't dealing so much with a world recession. What do your numbers say? I'll wait.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for someone to explain the dilemma of President Barack Hussein Obama putting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan into the national budget instead of hiding them into extremely vague discretionary spending. I called it bullsh!t then and I still do.

And the investigations continue. There are reasons for that and a "witch hunt" is not one of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: