midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

The economy is soaring
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obamanomics-gets-f-grade-for-failing-to-create-economic-growth-jobs/


Using an opinion column from 2015 does not counter facts, especially when there are plenty of opinion columns out there that argue in favor of Obama's economy.

And nobody has claimed it was the fastest-ever recovery. The facts -- for those who pay attention to them -- show that it wasn't. It could've been better. But the facts also show that it was slow, steady growth and led to where we are now. It also prevented the return of the soup lines from the '20s and '30s, which some had predicted at the start of the Great Recession as Bush left office.

I realize some folks want to believe that the economy magically became good overnight in November 2016, but anybody who lives in the real world and understands economics knows that it doesn't work that way.


I can't help but laugh at how the debt and deficit is no longer important, as the trumpkins have gone completely silent on this. They are SOOOO broken.


And I told you before to get back to me when Trump doubles the deficit like Obama did. After blowing thru 9.5 trillion you would think our economy would’ve been the best in history. Instead it crawled at a snails pace. Obama not only broke you liberals, he buried your azzes.........


We've already been over this. Nasty recession, especially during his first term. This reminds me of a few years ago when Danic Patrick was getting called out for running 25th in championship caliber equipment and her fans would respond "yeah, but Landon Cassill" or "yeah but what about the guy who drives the Burger King car".


Uh....what?


Danica was getting bad results with championship equipment. Her fans immediately deflected to other drivers who were in poor equipment.

Trump is ballooning the deficit with a good economy, and Trumpkins are trying to compare that to another POTUS who was dealing with a recession.

I'm waiting for you Trumpkins to provide an excuse as to why this "business man" is sucking so bad with the countries finances. What about the 3 grandkids that this board used to pretend to be worried about?


I don't know who or what you are talking about.....and who cares about Danica and her equipment. Anyway....here's an idea, since you two are so worried about the debt and fiscal condition of Our Great Country....the IRS allows you to send additional funds....you can simply give back your tax savings and pay it to the Government, then you will feel much better about yourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obamanomics-gets-f-grade-for-failing-to-create-economic-growth-jobs/


Using an opinion column from 2015 does not counter facts, especially when there are plenty of opinion columns out there that argue in favor of Obama's economy.

And nobody has claimed it was the fastest-ever recovery. The facts -- for those who pay attention to them -- show that it wasn't. It could've been better. But the facts also show that it was slow, steady growth and led to where we are now. It also prevented the return of the soup lines from the '20s and '30s, which some had predicted at the start of the Great Recession as Bush left office.

I realize some folks want to believe that the economy magically became good overnight in November 2016, but anybody who lives in the real world and understands economics knows that it doesn't work that way.


I can't help but laugh at how the debt and deficit is no longer important, as the trumpkins have gone completely silent on this. They are SOOOO broken.


And I told you before to get back to me when Trump doubles the deficit like Obama did. After blowing thru 9.5 trillion you would think our economy would’ve been the best in history. Instead it crawled at a snails pace. Obama not only broke you liberals, he buried your azzes.........


We've already been over this. Nasty recession, especially during his first term. This reminds me of a few years ago when Danic Patrick was getting called out for running 25th in championship caliber equipment and her fans would respond "yeah, but Landon Cassill" or "yeah but what about the guy who drives the Burger King car".


Uh....what?


Danica was getting bad results with championship equipment. Her fans immediately deflected to other drivers who were in poor equipment.

Trump is ballooning the deficit with a good economy, and Trumpkins are trying to compare that to another POTUS who was dealing with a recession.

I'm waiting for you Trumpkins to provide an excuse as to why this "business man" is sucking so bad with the countries finances. What about the 3 grandkids that this board used to pretend to be worried about?


I don't know who or what you are talking about.....and who cares about Danica and her equipment. Anyway....here's an idea, since you two are so worried about the debt and fiscal condition of Our Great Country....the IRS allows you to send additional funds....you can simply give back your tax savings and pay it to the Government, then you will feel much better about yourselves.


More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


Didn't somebody on here say something about Obama's tax cuts? Bragging about how he stimulated the economy with tax cuts? Probably wasn't you two, because that would show that you guys are the hypocrites. But since you brought it up.....he did. And there is no debate here from your point of view.....you guys are just crap stirrers. Once again....if you don't feel you are paying your fair share, send the IRS some extra money, they will take it. Finally, as a side note.....I don't watch Hannity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
Didn't somebody on here say something about Obama's tax cuts? Bragging about how he stimulated the economy with tax cuts? Probably wasn't you two, because that would show that you guys are the hypocrites.


True, Obama renewed the Bush tax cuts just before they were about to expire. And as just about every tax cut has ever proven (see the current economy in Kansas as a prime example), it added to the deficit -- even though it was a much-needed stimulus to the economy at the time. In fact, economists at the time argued that the tax cuts should've been even bigger, even though that would have created an even bigger deficit.

By the time Trump signed the TCJA of 2017, the economy was already solid. Even Trump acknowledged that the economy was great. So why did he need to sign tax cuts and add to the deficit to stimulate an economy that was already great?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
Didn't somebody on here say something about Obama's tax cuts? Bragging about how he stimulated the economy with tax cuts? Probably wasn't you two, because that would show that you guys are the hypocrites.


True, Obama renewed the Bush tax cuts just before they were about to expire. And as just about every tax cut has ever proven (see the current economy in Kansas as a prime example), it added to the deficit -- even though it was a much-needed stimulus to the economy at the time. In fact, economists at the time argued that the tax cuts should've been even bigger, even though that would have created an even bigger deficit.

By the time Trump signed the TCJA of 2017, the economy was already solid. Even Trump acknowledged that the economy was great. So why did he need to sign tax cuts and add to the deficit to stimulate an economy that was already great?


Because consumers stimulate the economy, not the government.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


Didn't somebody on here say something about Obama's tax cuts? Bragging about how he stimulated the economy with tax cuts? Probably wasn't you two, because that would show that you guys are the hypocrites. But since you brought it up.....he did. And there is no debate here from your point of view.....you guys are just crap stirrers. Once again....if you don't feel you are paying your fair share, send the IRS some extra money, they will take it. Finally, as a side note.....I don't watch Hannity.


LOL. Still no explanation as to why the "business man" sucks at handling our nations finances. #Obamasfault #Hillarysfault
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won't answer because they can't unless they hear it from Rush or Hanniry first, and those clowns can't rationalize it, either.

Once again, a message board post will fade off into the sunset because the Trump klan can't come up with a simple answer to a direct question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


It's idiots like you two dolts, and the ultra-liberal politicians you support who are moving this country toward a revolution. Are you ready for that? I am.

Why the he!! do you think Donald Trump got elected? Think about that, and get back to me.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


It's idiots like you two dolts, and the ultra-liberal politicians you support who are moving this country toward a revolution. Are you ready for that? I am.

Why the he!! do you think Donald Trump got elected? Think about that, and get back to me.


He was elected because he is an honest, conservative, moral, christian "business man" who was going to use his business skills to protect our grandchildren by not sticking them with our poor financial decisions. And he was also going to get Mexico to pay for a southern wall. Amirite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3197
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


It's idiots like you two dolts, and the ultra-liberal politicians you support who are moving this country toward a revolution. Are you ready for that? I am.

Why the he!! do you think Donald Trump got elected? Think about that, and get back to me.


He was elected because he is an honest, conservative, moral, christian "business man" who was going to use his business skills to protect our grandchildren by not sticking them with our poor financial decisions. And he was also going to get Mexico to pay for a southern wall. Amirite?


Wrong. People were fed up with the growing, out-of-control corruption within the US government. Liberal policy was on a path of failure as seen by enough voters to get him over the top. The economy was the #1 factor in the last election. Middle-class income is now at an all time high...you hate that, don't you? Unemployment at record lows...you hate that, don't you? More jobs than can be filled...you hate that, don't you?

"It's the economy, stupid". Or, do you think millions of voters just accidentally pushed the wrong button on that November day?
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
More deflection. Lol. Why is the "Business man" sucking so bad with our nations finances? I mean he is the one who pushed for the tax cuts and he did sign the spending bill. What gives?


Another thread dead because the Trump apologists can't/won't logically discuss the topic at hand. This is why real political debate in this country is dead.

Maybe Hannity will give them a few fresh talking points on his show tonight.


It's idiots like you two dolts, and the ultra-liberal politicians you support who are moving this country toward a revolution. Are you ready for that? I am.

Why the he!! do you think Donald Trump got elected? Think about that, and get back to me.


He was elected because he is an honest, conservative, moral, christian "business man" who was going to use his business skills to protect our grandchildren by not sticking them with our poor financial decisions. And he was also going to get Mexico to pay for a southern wall. Amirite?


Wrong. People were fed up with the growing, out-of-control corruption within the US government. Liberal policy was on a path of failure as seen by enough voters to get him over the top. The economy was the #1 factor in the last election. Middle-class income is now at an all time high...you hate that, don't you? Unemployment at record lows...you hate that, don't you? More jobs than can be filled...you hate that, don't you?

"It's the economy, stupid". Or, do you think millions of voters just accidentally pushed the wrong button on that November day?




The unemployment rate was already good as you can see in that chart, unless you can show me where the trend changed upon Trumps election.

Middle class income grew a whopping 1.8% last year. Inflation went up 2.1%.

What about your grand kids being saddled with our debt? You use to complain about this when Obama was in office. What has changed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
They won't answer because they can't unless they hear it from Rush or Hanniry first, and those clowns can't rationalize it, either.

Once again, a message board post will fade off into the sunset because the Trump klan can't come up with a simple answer to a direct question.


The clapping seals are at it again........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4481
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
He was elected because he is an honest, conservative, moral, christian "business man" who was going to use his business skills to protect our grandchildren by not sticking them with our poor financial decisions. And he was also going to get Mexico to pay for a southern wall. Amirite?


If there was a trophy for Post of the Day, this wins it. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
They won't answer because they can't unless they hear it from Rush or Hanniry first, and those clowns can't rationalize it, either.

Once again, a message board post will fade off into the sunset because the Trump klan can't come up with a simple answer to a direct question.


The clapping seals are at it again........


Any explanation yet as to why he's sucking at handling our nations finances? Have we ever had a trillion dollar deficit during a "soaring economy", or is Trump setting a new standard?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group