midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Winning!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYDIRTWILLDO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Winning!!! Reply with quote

Looked like Putins little b!tch. And now today admitted Russia meddled in the 2016 election. Even the right is yelling how Trump is a coward when it comes to Putin.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Winning!!! Reply with quote

ONLYDIRTWILLDO wrote:
Looked like Putins little b!tch. And now today admitted Russia meddled in the 2016 election. Even the right is yelling how Trump is a coward when it comes to Putin.

He said this today too- Trump added this: "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place -- could be other people also." Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What a POS douchebag!! Evil or Very Mad
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russia has been attempting to influence the US elections since the revolution overthrew the Tsar and Lenin came back from exile to created the USSR 101 years ago. Obama knew this and all he did was to say please stop. This has happened in every US presidential election for over 100 years.

This time it was an excuse give for Clinton losing.

So this is nothing new. Neither was Obama spending tax payer money and sending his personal campaign workers to Israel in an attempt to influence the Israeli elections.

What do you think the CIA does????? And has done since it's creation from the remains of the OSS.
Excavator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not all. Obama nixed the European missile defense system. He told the Russian ambassador " Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the election". Hillary? She sold 20% of OUR uranium to WHO?...Russia. Transmitted classified info via an unsecured, private server. Where were all the whinny-a$$ liberals back then? You're not fooling anyone with your hypocrite BS.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
That's not all. Obama nixed the European missile defense system. He told the Russian ambassador " Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the election". Hillary? She sold 20% of OUR uranium to WHO?...Russia. Transmitted classified info via an unsecured, private server. Where were all the whinny-a$$ liberals back then? You're not fooling anyone with your hypocrite BS.

You're melting and flailing, and this is glorious. Would you say that Trump showed "balls" in Helsinki? Lol
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
You're melting and flailing, and this is glorious.

They're grasping at straws. I'm surprised they haven't tried to bring up Benghazi again.

The only strategy these folks know: Deny, deflect and deflect again.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
You're melting and flailing, and this is glorious.

They're grasping at straws. I'm surprised they haven't tried to bring up Benghazi again.

The only strategy these folks know: Deny, deflect and deflect again.

The Uranium 1 is a laugher and shows just how far they've fallen off their rocker. For them to try and pin that on Hillary requires a trip to the psychiatrist.
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really feel kind of sorry for you guys. Donald Trump is President, and he is doing exactly what I hired him to do. The SCOTUS will make decisions according to the constitution, and rule of law for years, and years, and years.

Sorry fellows, I win and you lose. Put your big boy pants on, and deal with it.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
I really feel kind of sorry for you guys. Donald Trump is President, and he is doing exactly what I hired him to do. The SCOTUS will make decisions according to the constitution, and rule of law for years, and years, and years.

Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

LMBO. So, I'll take that as a surrender. I win, you lose. WTG, meme queen. Embarassed
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

LMBO. So, I'll take that as a surrender. I win, you lose. WTG, meme queen. Embarassed

Then you're even dumber than I thought. Anyone who believes in the "Uranium one" scandal is a fuggin dumb@ss. It's not that hard to read the facts associated with that fabricated BS. But then again, I'll leave it to you Trumpkins to start fapping to any Infowars/Hannity nonsense cause you apparently don't have much else to go on. LOL.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:

Gosh, you Trump folks seem to be the most consistently unhappy group of "winners" I've ever seen. Obsessed with the lives of Hillary and Obama, who are private citizens. Constantly whining that libs are holding you back. Crying about how the media is against you. Living in fear of brown people and gay people. Scared you'll see a transgender person in the bathroom. Hiding from MS-13 gang members. Scared that Muslims want to force you into Shariah Law. Scared that schools are indoctrinating your kids. Convinced that the FBI is out to get you. You can't even buy from Target, Walmart, Disney, Coke or Home Depot because of your own boycotts.

It seems the only person on the planet you folks think you can trust is a bankrupt, spray-tanned con artist who his own voters said lacks Christian morals and isn't a role model for kids.

If that's what you consider "winning," I'm sad for you.
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Overall, President Trump has done exactly what he promised to do. I am very satisfied with that. The one thing that verifies that conservatives win, and liberals lose is the Supreme Court. You guys had better hope that RBG can hang in there until Donald Trump is gone.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Overall, President Trump has done exactly what he promised to do. I am very satisfied with that. The one thing that verifies that conservatives win, and liberals lose is the Supreme Court. You guys had better hope that RBG can hang in there until Donald Trump is gone.

Why do I care? How is that going to affect my life? I'll wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: