midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

This is no place for politics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyRay121

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: This is no place for politics Reply with quote

We the People deserved better candidates than the ones that were told that we had to choose from. Most Americans share the same values, Family, Religion, Country. We need to remember that old slogan Together We Stand, Divided We Fall. Most Americans should stand up and tell our elected officials that we do not want them to be leaning to the far left, nor the far right. We do not need extremists. We simply need level headed, common sense, representation that pays attention to the huge amounts of money being authorized to spend in our name as that has a direct bearing on the taxes we pay.
Some thoughts that I have, I think neither the Police nor Fireman should have to pay local, state. nor federal taxes. This is no ordinary line of work, as each day and night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year they risk their lives to protect us. Smaller communities struggle to pay these people and if we eliminate them from paying taxes their money would go farther.
Same goes for active military.
We hear a lot of talk saying we respect the Military, the Police, the Fireman, well, lets support them by making them exempt from paying taxes.
Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: