midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Kudos to Riverside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Kudos to Riverside Reply with quote

First off IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!! I did not bring the rain with me.

But staff worked their anuses off saving the surface after that first brief shower. If so many drivers had not of loaded up and left so quickly they might had gotten the surface back a lot quicker. A few more 4 wheelers and cars would have helped.

But staff did a great job getting track back ready to race again. They had just called the late models to the track and a few of them made it onto the surface before the final heavier showers came.

Finally got a chance to meet the Arkansas Outlaw in person and thank him face to face for all his video work..

Saw a lot of people i have not seen in a while and it was good to see them them all.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This can't be true Midge because you don't ever go to the races. That's what OldFart says... Laughing
Here we go!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rain delay did give me a chance to have a nice conversation with Mr Graves.

The old girl is showing some age but for the most part is holding up pretty good after 68 years.

But i swear that the steps to bleachers have gotten steeper. LOL
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoeDirt wrote:
This can't be true Midge because you don't ever go to the races. That's what OldFart says... Laughing

I bet he hasn't been inside a racetrack more than 3 times all year. Yet he will criticize and bad mouth everyone associated with racing from the comfort of his pleather couch.
drmike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

I bet he hasn't been inside a racetrack more than 3 times all year. Yet he will criticize and bad mouth everyone associated with racing from the comfort of his pleather couch.

So what does it feel like to be rotten to the core??
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drmike wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

I have no idea. Why not ask RJ, aka fidget. The man hardly ever has a positive thought.

I don't visit the GENERAL area of the forums but fidget has postings all over the place. I imagine 75% aren't pleasant.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
drmike wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

I have no idea. Why not ask RJ, aka fidget. The man hardly ever has a positive thought.

I don't visit the GENERAL area of the forums but fidget has postings all over the place. I imagine 75% aren't pleasant.

His original post on this thread sounded very positive for someone who allegedly never has a positive thought.
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoeDirt wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
drmike wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

His original post on this thread sounded very positive for someone who allegedly never has a positive thought.

One of few. Dude is just filled with hate and negative vibes. He just can't help it.
drmike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
drmike wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

One of few. Dude is just filled with hate and negative vibes. He just can't help it.

The most positive fella on the board is being played like a fiddle by negative midge. Wrap your head around that.
Here we go!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drmike, Hit the "Oldturd" right between the Eyes! Lmao
Oldfart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go! wrote:
drmike, Hit the "Oldturd" right between the Eyes! Lmao

You are right. Fidget got the last laugh. He stepped foot inside a track for the first time all year and I have only been to the races about 20 or so times this year. He won't go back this year and I still have about 15 more weekends to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: