midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Trump dissappointed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Trump dissappointed Reply with quote

Russia knocked out of World Cup by Croatia. Trumpkins also depressed.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is disappointed it is that the US coach appointed during the Obama administration destroyed the US team to a point that the previous coach could not come back in and repair the damage.

This moron during the final round of CONCACAF qualifying had the team line up in a formation which they had NEVER PRACTICED. Leading the team to getting demolished in a game where they should of at worst came out with a tie.

US futball never qualified for the Olympics during the Obama administration.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
If anyone is disappointed it is that the US coach appointed during the Obama administration destroyed the US team to a point that the previous coach could not come back in and repair the damage.

This moron during the final round of CONCACAF qualifying had the team line up in a formation which they had NEVER PRACTICED. Leading the team to getting demolished in a game where they should of at worst came out with a tie.

Wow. You honestly believe that the performance of the soccer team is related to the POTUS. You need to see a psychiatrist.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Wow. You honestly believe that the performance of the soccer team is related to the POTUS. You need to see a psychiatrist.

And you honestly think Trump voters give a flyin fukk about Russian soccer? Get a life......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

And you honestly think Trump voters give a flyin fukk about Russian soccer? Get a life......

tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thatís all you got? How novel......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
the US coach appointed during the Obama administration

I had no idea it worked this way. I totally missed the nomination, the Senate confirmation AND the swearing-in ceremony of the US soccer coach. Dangit. Rolling Eyes
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

Well then, please tell us how the POTUS is responsible for the performance of the soccer team. Waiting.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Well then, please tell us how the POTUS is responsible for the performance of the soccer team. Waiting.

You explain to us how Russian futbal team losing has any effect on the US. Except maybe they not be paying more to the Clinton Foundation or maybe effecting Bills speaking fees. YOU opened this can of worms.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

There ya go tryin to put words in my mouth, trying to twist the narrative again. I said, and lemme put this in caps so hopefully your pea brain can grasp it - YOU HONESTLY THINK TRUMP VOTERS GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT RUSSIAN SOCCER?

And then you put your old, tired triggered gif up as tho that was the end all of end allís. Sad really. Get a fukking life.......
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

There ya go tryin to put words in my mouth, trying to twist the narrative again. I said, and lemme put this in caps so hopefully your pea brain can grasp it - YOU HONESTLY THINK TRUMP VOTERS GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT RUSSIAN SOCCER?

And then you put your old, tired triggered gif up as tho that was the end all of end allís. Sad really. Get a fukking life.......

This is his life. I think he trolls this board 24/7.

From his mother's basement.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You explain to us how Russian futbal team losing has any effect on the US. Except maybe they not be paying more to the Clinton Foundation or maybe effecting Bills speaking fees. YOU opened this can of worms.

You seriously need to see a psychiatrist. You are beyond hysterical and delusional now. LOL
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Then why are you even in this thread? If you don't care, move on to the next one. Lolololol.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
YOU HONESTLY THINK TRUMP VOTERS GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT RUSSIAN SOCCER?

I continue to be surprised almost daily by the things Trump and his voters seem to give a "flying fukk" about. Many of them have nothing to do with making America great again.

Speaking of which, how did that huge Seth Rich scandal turn out? Or the pizza joint where Hillary was trafficking children?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Then why are you even in this thread? If you don't care, move on to the next one. Lolololol.

Oh, you got me there......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: