midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

adios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: adios Reply with quote

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$.-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/05/scott-pruitt-resigns-as-epa-chief-trump-announces.html
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the list grows-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/05/former-trump-administration-officials-list-notable-departures.html
bosspetty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: adios Reply with quote

At least he gets rid of them instead of recruiting incompetent left wing nut jobs and elevating them like the"divider" excuse me, street organizer did. Don't want you libs to get butt hurt because I called the divider in chief a divider. Snowflakes melt easy when the truth is brought to light. Just let them melt and mop up the crap..
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

bosspetty wrote:
At least he gets rid of them instead of recruiting incompetent left wing nut jobs and elevating them like the"divider" excuse me, street organizer did. ..

Care to explain this lie?

Last edited by PV=nRT on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

bosspetty wrote:
. Don't want you libs to get butt hurt because I called the divider in chief a divider. Snowflakes melt easy when the truth is brought to light. Just let them melt and mop up the crap..

LOL. You don't know what a melt is. We were laughing at you.

NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
bosspetty wrote:
At least he gets rid of them instead of recruiting incompetent left wing nut jobs and elevating them like the"divider" excuse me, street organizer did. ..

It is laughable that people who go back and forth to their district in private/military planes are raising so much h3ll about a guy flying first class instead of business.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/02/08/white-house-defends-pelosi-over-plane-request.html

Wonder which cost more Pruitt's first class ticket or Pelosi's private use of military transport.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
bosspetty wrote:

It is laughable that people who go back and forth to their district in private/military planes are raising so much h3ll about a guy flying first class instead of business.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/02/08/white-house-defends-pelosi-over-plane-request.html

Wonder which cost more Pruitt's first class ticket or Pelosi's private use of military transport.

Midge, I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. Sometimes, it's best just to man up and admit that Trump sucks at picking talent for this administration. When Trump said he was gonna drain the swamp, he meant he was going to fill it up first and then drain what he put in it. Sad.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Raising a stink over a story from 11 years ago? That's a bit of a stretch.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

I wonder if I should ask him if we should conduct another investigation into that?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Hypocrisy has no time table.

A main story line right now is about Clinton and lynch lying about a meeting on tarmac of airport while BOTH where in their private government paid planes.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: adios Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Hypocrisy has no time table.

A main story line right now is about Clinton and lynch lying about a meeting on tarmac of airport while BOTH where in their private government paid planes.

So in you perfect world, what would be the endgame out of all of this?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am familiar with the way certain congress critters and other government officials use military airlift for their travels. Andrews AB has a generally freight based mission and they carry loads everywhere. It's very easy and routine for several jump seaters to catch a ride on them. Why do the pukes like to compute the entire cost of the flight to be as if it only had the jump seaters? Pitiful.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: