midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Democrats and MS-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
I must concede. Concerning the poor, liberals are very generous people.

WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY...

#hypocritestothemax

Do you believe Proverbs 19:17 is crap, or do you believe that if you help these people, you will get a "reward", as stated in the bible?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

Do you believe Proverbs 19:17 is crap, or do you believe that if you help these people, you will get a "reward", as stated in the bible?

Others here have educated you in detail on what Proverbs 19:17 pertains to. It is not for governments to decide what we contribute (as individuals) to the worlds needy. Why must you persist?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

Others here have educated you in detail on what Proverbs 19:17 pertains to. It is not for governments to decide what we contribute (as individuals) to the worlds needy. Why must you persist?

Nice deflection. Now, do you believe Proverbs 19:17 is crap, or do you believe that if you help these people, you will get a "reward", as stated in the bible?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

Nice deflection. Now, do you believe Proverbs 19:17 is crap, or do you believe that if you help these people, you will get a "reward", as stated in the bible?

I do help people (on my own, not forced), do you? I don't do it expecting to be rewarded, I do it because I get fulfillment from it. On the other hand, you believe that government should be in control of any aid to the poor. I don't believe a single word in the bible is "crap".
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

I do help people (on my own, not forced), do you? I don't do it expecting to be rewarded, I do it because I get fulfillment from it. On the other hand, you believe that government should be in control of any aid to the poor. I don't believe a single word in the bible is "crap".

Then why are you and most Christian conservatives wanting to build a wall instead of collect YUGE rewards like the bible says?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

Then why are you and most Christian conservatives wanting to build a wall instead of collect YUGE rewards like the bible says?

Why do you have doors, and locks on your house? I already told you I expect no reward.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

Why do you have doors, and locks on your house? I already told you I expect no reward.

You keep deflecting. Do you not believe the bible is accurate when it promises rewards ti those who help the poor? You seem to think we will get rapec and pillaged instead.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

#hypocritestothemax

You keep deflecting. Do you not believe the bible is accurate when it promises rewards ti those who help the poor? You seem to think we will get raped and pillaged instead.
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helping those who are in need should come your heart not just to receive some kind of reward .
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
Helping those who are in need should come your heart not just to receive some kind of reward .

So why are conservative christians in favor of a wall and telling these poor people to "beat it" rather than help them. The bible says that we will get rewarded for doing this.
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like for someone to have come into your house illegally?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
Would like for someone to have come into your house illegally?

Chapter and verse on where Proverbs 19:17 doesn't apply if the poor people don't have proper citizenship.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

So why are conservative christians in favor of a wall and telling these poor people to "beat it" rather than help them. The bible says that we will get rewarded for doing this.

Have you removed the locks from your doors yet? Have you welcomed an immigrant family into your home yet? Come on, practice what you preach.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Have you removed the locks from your doors yet? Have you welcomed an immigrant family into your home yet? Come on, practice what you preach.

I have not. Of course, I'm not claiming that the scripture is accurate. Do you believe the scripture is accurate? If you do not believe it's accurate, then we are in agreement.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

I have not. Of course, I'm not claiming that the scripture is accurate. Do you believe the scripture is accurate? If you do not believe it's accurate, then we are in agreement.

I don't think I agree with you on anything.

Unless you like bacon. If you like bacon, we do have something in common. Man, I love bacon. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: