midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Democrats and MS-13
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Democrats and MS-13 Reply with quote

Why do liberal democrats want to abolish ICE? ICE consist of the brave men and women who take down drug dealers, human traffickers, child sex abusers and murderers. There are three illegals on the loose as of right now, accused of kidnapping, and raping 13 and 14 year old sisters. Am I missing something, or have liberal democrats gone completely off the deep end?
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on PV, you're ranting on other post about investigations, so I know you have viewed this one. Do you have nothing to say about this? Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were they elected to protect American citizens?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Come on PV, you're ranting on other post about investigations, so I know you have viewed this one. Do you have nothing to say about this? Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were they elected to protect American citizens?

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: ranting
speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 'liberal democrat' and I'm not calling for the abolshment of ICE or ranting about it. What about the right calling for the abolishment of the IRS, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Dept of Education, ect.?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
I'm a 'liberal democrat' and I'm not calling for the abolshment of ICE or ranting about it. What about the right calling for the abolishment of the IRS, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Dept of Education, ect.?

For whatever reason, they're getting a bit hysterical with trying to draw me into arguements I'm not making. They even claim I've "lost" an arguement that they can't even define. I do enjoy their self inflicted tears however.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen about 3 libs who are calling to abolish ICE. Not sure why the right-wingers are getting their panties in a bunch about it.
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb

You only answer questions with questions. Stupid ones, at that. One more time: Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were they elected to protect American citizens? Does it not hurt your heart that the innocent little girls lives are ruined because of illegal immigrants?

Last edited by Excavator on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:

The EPA, and IRS were used as political weapons by the Obama administration. They have too much power, and need to be reigned in. The IRS is the most evil government organization in the U.S. and SHOULD be abolished. A consumption tax would be fair for all. No need at all for anyone to have bureaucrats beating down their doors and seizing personal property. If you spend, you pay. No way to cheat. I'm very thankful President Trump is rolling back job killing EPA regulations. Farmer Joe does not need mud puddles regulated on HIS property, and coal is the reason we have the luxury of power to our homes. The Dept. of Education is a liberal organization. It SHOULD be abolished. Education should be controlled state by state.
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
I've seen about 3 libs who are calling to abolish ICE. Not sure why the right-wingers are getting their panties in a bunch about it.

Three? You should crawl out from under your rock more often.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Got at least twice that many in the House alone.

Another job of ICE is stopping human trafficking. 2014 saw fewer than 500 ICE arrest on human trafficking. Last year after Trump refocused ICE on the issue there were around 1,500 human trafficking arrest in AUGUST 2017 ALONE.
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Got at least twice that many in the House alone.

Another job of ICE is stopping human trafficking. 2014 saw fewer than 500 ICE arrest on human trafficking. Last year after Trump refocused ICE on the issue there were around 1,500 human trafficking arrest in AUGUST 2017 ALONE.

They don't care. They want a free for all society with no rule of law. Democrats want open borders, and illegal immigrants for one reason...To gain and keep power. Democrats don't give a damn about these people, they just need them as a future voting block. And, they're willing to have our children raped to have that power.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb

You only answer questions with questions. Stupid ones, at that. One more time: Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were they elected to protect American citizens? Does it not hurt your heart that the innocent little girls lives are ruined because of illegal immigrants?

You're hysterical. I'm not in favor shutting down ice. Nor am I in favor of shutting down the IRS, EPA, Dept. Of Education, FBI, etc. And any violence hurts my heart, no matter who is the perpetrator. Did that answer your question?
Excavator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb

You're hysterical. I'm not in favor shutting down ice. Nor am I in favor of shutting down the IRS, EPA, Dept. Of Education, FBI, etc. And any violence hurts my heart, no matter who is the perpetrator. Did that answer your question?

Nope. Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were democrats elected to protect American citizens?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb

Nope. Were democrats elected to protect MS-13 members, or were democrats elected to protect American citizens?
\

They are elected to protect American citizens, just like Republicans are elected to protect Americans from gun violence.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Link to me "ranting".

rant
rant/Submit
verb

\

They are elected to protect American citizens, just like Republicans are elected to protect Americans from gun violence.

They take care of themselves first. Many refuse to even live in the district they represent. Maxine Waters with all her talk does NOT live in the district she represents. Locally one of the Fords listed the family funeral home as his place of residence in order to run for office because he did not live in the district. They want the power that comes from representing the people but refuse to live among the people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: