midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

POTUS getting embarrassed once again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?

You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?

Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......

Page 2 of this thread,

Prove to me there arenít over 41,000 sealed indictments currently.....

Again, page 2 of this thread. That number is court procedings, which don't mean 41000 indictments or 41000 "deep state" political operatives are going to be rounded up, which is what you are wanting so bad to happen. What exactly are you trying to predict will be the outcome of these indictments that you feel is important enough to mention? LOL.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?

You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?

Page 2 of this thread,

Again, page 2 of this thread. That number is court procedings, which don't mean 41000 indictments or 41000 "deep state" political operatives are going to be rounded up, which is what you are wanting so bad to happen. What exactly are you trying to predict will be the outcome of these indictments that you feel is important enough to mention? LOL.

So you admit there are 41,000 sealed indictments?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Page 2 of this thread,

So you admit there are 41,000 sealed indictments?

They are not all sealed indictments. Some of them are, but most are not. So, what is your point with this PACER search that you and Qanon crowd have been fapping over?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: