midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

POTUS getting embarrassed once again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Iíve told you before I donít follow Q or 4chan, yet you continue to push that narrative and lie much like the fake liberal media where you get your low IQ news. Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand on occasion. Last update was May.....




https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6


https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/

Quote:
Even if not all sealed criminal cases are indictments, doesnít a massive uptick in sealed cases mean a massive uptick in sealed indictments?
It doesnít, because routine court matters in district courts are usually handled by lower-level magistrate judges. And the FLC report found over 15,000 sealed magistrate judge cases, with many others not in the Electronic Court Filing system that feeds into PACER.
A random sampling of these files showed 83 percent of sealed magistrate cases to be warrant applications or tracking devices. They are NOT indictments, but #QAnonís number includes them anyway. We know this from their own methodology.
https://twitter.com/CraigRSawyer/status/982567081378955264
A five-page PDF called ďSearch for Sealed Indictments on Pacer.govĒ purports to train ďresearchersĒ in how to find sealed indictments. It includes not only all sealed cases, but cases clearly being handled by magistrates that are clearly NOT indictments.
Obviously, without access, itís impossible to know whatís an indictment and whatís a routine document. And itís possible that the government IS sealing more indictments, given the Trump administrationís ramping up of gang, drug, gun, and immigration prosecutions, a response to the ďAmerican carnageĒ Trump spoke of in his inauguration speech.
https://twitter.com/ItsAngryBob/status/984108499742404608
But we do know, at the very least, that the massive numbers of ďsealed indictmentsĒ being thrown around by #QAnon believers is inaccurate, and isnít being compared to previous years correctly.
Meanwhile, sealed indictment mania is a conspiracy theory that feeds itself, and will continue to, by adding more numbers to an essentially meaningless tally, and pretending itís a portend of things to come.


Ok, so whatís your point? The fact remains there are now over 40,000 federal sealed indictments, not 1077. And this cat has no clue whatís in them, does he? Heís just bloviating over Q, like you are.......


You're just embarrassing yourself with your buying into these ridiculous Q conspiracy theories. Kind of like believing Obama is going to be indicted. LO freaking L. I've already showed you some of the ridiculous crap that Midge has bought into over the years. Do you really want to be "that guy"?


Letís end this ďQĒ sh!t right now. Prove thatís my source. Otherwise, stfu.......


https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/

Quote:
The central claim of the #QAnon conspiracy theory is that President Donald Trumpís Justice Department has filed thousands of sealed indictments against Democratic leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and wealthy elites.

All are guilty of a variety of misdeeds, horrific sex crimes, affiliation with the ďdeep state,Ē and/or intent to harm the president and his administration.

And when the time is right, Trump will order the indictments unsealed, prompting a massive wave of arrests, with the accused tried in the field and sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention.


The link I gave you was from Google. Nice try tho......


What does google have to do with it. You are the one who brought up the sealed indictment BS. That's Qanon rhetoric. Ballgame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3185
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ

The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


But, we get at least 30 years of you being humiliated by a conservative Supreme Court that will rule strictly by the constitution. Not good times for you libtards. Wink
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


I never said I was ignorant to Q, I said I donít use him as a source. You tired of swinging yet?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


I never said I was ignorant to Q, I said I donít use him as a source. You tired of swinging yet?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


I never said I was ignorant to Q, I said I donít use him as a source. You tired of swinging yet?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


I never said I was ignorant to Q, I said I donít use him as a source. You tired of swinging yet?




How many times have I used Q as a source on vertical finger? Again, Iíll wait....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Have you guys ever considered that maybe not all conservatives are Christian? Or that perhaps conservatives are tired of being run over by the dregs of society (liberals) and are finally fighting dirt with dirt? Or are you just scared that conservatives are finally fighting back AND winning? A storm is coming fellas, a storm is coming, and libtards arenít gonna be happy about it........


More Q rhetoric. "The Storm". LOL

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Quote:
A new conspiracy theory called ďThe StormĒ has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isnít focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podestaís emails. Itís much, much bigger than that.


Keep reaching, lol......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ


You're embarrassing yourself. Don't you and the guys over at the middle finger website still jerk off to the Q anon stuff? Huh? You know you do.
And you pretend to be ignorant to it. The best part is we get 6 more months of you humiliating yourself before it's "bye bye".


I never said I was ignorant to Q, I said I donít use him as a source. You tired of swinging yet?




How many times have I used Q as a source on vertical finger? Again, Iíll wait....


YOU are the one who brought the Qanon sealed indictment BS to this board. You can attempt to deflect all you want, but the sealed indictment myth is Q BS.

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-links-us-attorney-with-thousands-of-sealed-indictments-decimating-the-deep-state/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......


Page 2 of this thread,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3472

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......


Page 2 of this thread,


Prove to me there arenít over 41,000 sealed indictments currently.....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group