midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

POTUS getting embarrassed once again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Were you this embarrassed when Obama mispronounced Corpsman? He was commander in chief, ya know. Your bias is shinning through. You just gave Obama a pass on his embarrassing gaffs, didn't you?

It is diversion time since the IG report showed that Lynch and Clinton lied about the meeting on the tarmac. Clinton actually sent word ahead of time that he wanted to meet with her and it was not just an impromptu meeting as they claimed.

Please explain what I am trying to divert from. I have no problem with you investigating till your little heart is satisfied. What are you hoping is the end game of this and how does it affect me?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Were you this embarrassed when Obama mispronounced Corpsman? He was commander in chief, ya know. Your bias is shinning through. You just gave Obama a pass on his embarrassing gaffs, didn't you?

It is diversion time since the IG report showed that Lynch and Clinton lied about the meeting on the tarmac. Clinton actually sent word ahead of time that he wanted to meet with her and it was not just an impromptu meeting as they claimed.

Please explain what I am trying to divert from. I have no problem with you investigating till your little heart is satisfied. What are you hoping is the end game of this and how does it affect me?

The "end game" would be justice, but those people are above the law, right? "How does it affect me"...Yep 100% liberal quote, it's always about ME. Your desperation is growing.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:

The "end game" would be justice, but those people are above the law, right? "How does it affect me"...Yep 100% liberal quote, it's always about ME. Your desperation is growing.

First of all, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. I hope they investigate this to the fullest so your snowflake little heart will be satisfied. What I don't understand, is why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:

First of all, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. I hope they investigate this to the fullest so your snowflake little heart will be satisfied. What I don't understand, is why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for?

First, Sessions needs to go. His job performance has been poor to say the least. Second, just answer one question honestly, please. Do you truly think the meeting was just by chance? Come on, PV, surely you don't.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:

First, Sessions needs to go. His job performance has been poor to say the least. Second, just answer one question honestly, please. Do you truly think the meeting was just by chance? Come on, PV, surely you don't.

I'm unsure it was by chance. Now, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. Why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for? And why does Sessions need to go? Didn't Trump promise us that he would hire the best people? LOL
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:

I'm unsure it was by chance. Now, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. Why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for? And why does Sessions need to go? Didn't Trump promise us that he would hire the best people? LOL

There are presently over 41,000 federal sealed indictments waiting to be opened. I think Trump hired the right people, and Sessions has been workin his azz off. Somebody is guilty. Can you guess who?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:

There are presently over 41,000 federal sealed indictments waiting to be opened. I think Trump hired the right people, and Sessions has been workin his azz off. Somebody is guilty. Can you guess who?

Ahh, the sealed indictment myth that those who follow Q believe in.

tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve told you before I don’t follow Q or 4chan, yet you continue to push that narrative and lie much like the fake liberal media where you get your low IQ news. Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand on occasion. Last update was May.....

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve told you before I don’t follow Q or 4chan, yet you continue to push that narrative and lie much like the fake liberal media where you get your low IQ news. Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand on occasion. Last update was May.....

PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/

Quote:
Even if not all sealed criminal cases are indictments, doesn’t a massive uptick in sealed cases mean a massive uptick in sealed indictments?
It doesn’t, because routine court matters in district courts are usually handled by lower-level magistrate judges. And the FLC report found over 15,000 sealed magistrate judge cases, with many others not in the Electronic Court Filing system that feeds into PACER.
A random sampling of these files showed 83 percent of sealed magistrate cases to be warrant applications or tracking devices. They are NOT indictments, but #QAnon’s number includes them anyway. We know this from their own methodology.
https://twitter.com/CraigRSawyer/status/982567081378955264
A five-page PDF called “Search for Sealed Indictments on Pacer.gov” purports to train “researchers” in how to find sealed indictments. It includes not only all sealed cases, but cases clearly being handled by magistrates that are clearly NOT indictments.
Obviously, without access, it’s impossible to know what’s an indictment and what’s a routine document. And it’s possible that the government IS sealing more indictments, given the Trump administration’s ramping up of gang, drug, gun, and immigration prosecutions, a response to the “American carnage” Trump spoke of in his inauguration speech.
https://twitter.com/ItsAngryBob/status/984108499742404608
But we do know, at the very least, that the massive numbers of “sealed indictments” being thrown around by #QAnon believers is inaccurate, and isn’t being compared to previous years correctly.
Meanwhile, sealed indictment mania is a conspiracy theory that feeds itself, and will continue to, by adding more numbers to an essentially meaningless tally, and pretending it’s a portend of things to come.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Quote:
Even if not all sealed criminal cases are indictments, doesn’t a massive uptick in sealed cases mean a massive uptick in sealed indictments?
It doesn’t, because routine court matters in district courts are usually handled by lower-level magistrate judges. And the FLC report found over 15,000 sealed magistrate judge cases, with many others not in the Electronic Court Filing system that feeds into PACER.
A random sampling of these files showed 83 percent of sealed magistrate cases to be warrant applications or tracking devices. They are NOT indictments, but #QAnon’s number includes them anyway. We know this from their own methodology.
A five-page PDF called “Search for Sealed Indictments on Pacer.gov” purports to train “researchers” in how to find sealed indictments. It includes not only all sealed cases, but cases clearly being handled by magistrates that are clearly NOT indictments.
Obviously, without access, it’s impossible to know what’s an indictment and what’s a routine document. And it’s possible that the government IS sealing more indictments, given the Trump administration’s ramping up of gang, drug, gun, and immigration prosecutions, a response to the “American carnage” Trump spoke of in his inauguration speech.
But we do know, at the very least, that the massive numbers of “sealed indictments” being thrown around by #QAnon believers is inaccurate, and isn’t being compared to previous years correctly.
Meanwhile, sealed indictment mania is a conspiracy theory that feeds itself, and will continue to, by adding more numbers to an essentially meaningless tally, and pretending it’s a portend of things to come.

Ok, so what’s your point? The fact remains there are now over 40,000 federal sealed indictments, not 1077. And this cat has no clue what’s in them, does he? He’s just bloviating over Q, like you are.......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Quote:

Ok, so what’s your point? The fact remains there are now over 40,000 federal sealed indictments, not 1077. And this cat has no clue what’s in them, does he? He’s just bloviating over Q, like you are.......

You're just embarrassing yourself with your buying into these ridiculous Q conspiracy theories. Kind of like believing Obama is going to be indicted. LO freaking L. I've already showed you some of the ridiculous crap that Midge has bought into over the years. Do you really want to be "that guy"?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Quote:

You're just embarrassing yourself with your buying into these ridiculous Q conspiracy theories. Kind of like believing Obama is going to be indicted. LO freaking L. I've already showed you some of the ridiculous crap that Midge has bought into over the years. Do you really want to be "that guy"?

Let’s end this “Q” sh!t right now. Prove that’s my source. Otherwise, stfu.......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Quote:

Let’s end this “Q” sh!t right now. Prove that’s my source. Otherwise, stfu.......

Quote:
The central claim of the #QAnon conspiracy theory is that President Donald Trump’s Justice Department has filed thousands of sealed indictments against Democratic leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and wealthy elites.

All are guilty of a variety of misdeeds, horrific sex crimes, affiliation with the “deep state,” and/or intent to harm the president and his administration.

And when the time is right, Trump will order the indictments unsealed, prompting a massive wave of arrests, with the accused tried in the field and sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
The central claim of the #QAnon conspiracy theory is that President Donald Trump’s Justice Department has filed thousands of sealed indictments against Democratic leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and wealthy elites.

All are guilty of a variety of misdeeds, horrific sex crimes, affiliation with the “deep state,” and/or intent to harm the president and his administration.

And when the time is right, Trump will order the indictments unsealed, prompting a massive wave of arrests, with the accused tried in the field and sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention.

The link I gave you was from Google. Nice try tho......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: