midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

page 203 Clinton/Lynch LIED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Let's say the conspiracy theories are correct and that Bill and Lynch planned the meeting. What's the criminal aspect to it that merits a taxpayer-funded investigation?

Did Bill offer Lynch something in return for her sabotaging the e-mail investigation? You know, because HRC was supposed to win.......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Did Bill offer Lynch something in return for her sabotaging the e-mail investigation? You know, because HRC was supposed to win.......

First, weren't the emails part of the FBI issue already investigated by Trump's own administration?

Second, if Hillary was supposed to win anyway, why would Bill ask the DOJ to sabotage the email investigation?

Hillary was guilty many, many times of bad judgment and being less than honest. She was a mediocre candidate at best. But the Repubs' obsession with Hillary is becoming tiresome.

Whitewater. Benghazi. Seth Rich. Pizzagate. Emails. The tarmac meeting. It's one thing for Fox News to waste airtime covering this nonsense, but how much taxpayer money are you willing to waste chasing conspiracy theories?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

First, weren't the emails part of the FBI issue already investigated by Trump's own administration?

Second, if Hillary was supposed to win anyway, why would Bill ask the DOJ to sabotage the email investigation?

Hillary was guilty many, many times of bad judgment and being less than honest. She was a mediocre candidate at best. But the Repubs' obsession with Hillary is becoming tiresome.

Whitewater. Benghazi. Seth Rich. Pizzagate. Emails. The tarmac meeting. It's one thing for Fox News to waste airtime covering this nonsense, but how much taxpayer money are you willing to waste chasing conspiracy theories?

What if folks inside the FBI and DOJ purposely covered up her transgressions by refusing to turn over documentation related to the e-mails, the tarmac meeting, and Seth Rich? Where is the DNC server? Why did the DNC refuse to let the FBI look at it? Why did the FBI and DOJ not seize it instead of relying on Crowdstrike? Where is the server now that the DNC has gotten themselves in a pickle by suing Trump? I donít know about you, but a bunch of this sh!t doesnít add up. If the Clintons, the DNC, the DOJ, and the FBI have nothing to hide, then why the cat and mouse game?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trump administration just finished a major investigation into the FBI, Comey and Clinton that lasted more than a year. If certain documents and information was requested but not provided by Dems, wouldn't investigators have made it a huge issue?

If Trump's own team didn't find evidence of a cover-up after a full year of investigating, then maybe it's time to consider that there was no cover-up.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
The Trump administration just finished a major investigation into the FBI, Comey and Clinton that lasted more than a year. If certain documents and information was requested but not provided by Dems, wouldn't investigators have made it a huge issue?

If Trump's own team didn't find evidence of a cover-up after a full year of investigating, then maybe it's time to consider that there was no cover-up.

Finished up? I believe itís still ongoing. How can you finish up that investigation without the server?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Finished up? I believe itís still ongoing. How can you finish up that investigation without the server?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

Finished up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/inspector-general-report-clinton-email-investigation-2018-06-14-live-updates/
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Finished up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/inspector-general-report-clinton-email-investigation-2018-06-14-live-updates/

Yes, the IG finished that part of the investigation, but this is far from over......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there other OIG investigations ongoing that involve Comey or Clinton? I'm not aware of any, and I haven't seen any coverage of any pending investigations.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is funny. We are b!thcing about an investigation on our current administration taking too long, but we are wanting to continue and investigation for an event with which they don't know what their desired endgame is. LOL
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose you two have already forgotten about John Huber?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

Sounds like he was part of the OIG investigation that ended last month.

From TheHill.com, April 2018: "Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tapped Huber ó apparently last fall ó to work in tandem with the Justice Departmentís inspector general to determine whether conservative allegations of abuse at the FBI and the Justice Department merit investigation."
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Sounds like he was part of the OIG investigation that ended last month.

From TheHill.com, April 2018: "Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tapped Huber ó apparently last fall ó to work in tandem with the Justice Departmentís inspector general to determine whether conservative allegations of abuse at the FBI and the Justice Department merit investigation."

What is Huberís job?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
What is Huberís job?

Beats me. Maybe he's delivering pizzas or driving for Uber. But I've seen no indication that he's still investigating Hillary or anybody else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: