midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

page 203 Clinton/Lynch LIED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Hillary and Obama could both be sent to Guantanamo and most of you folks would still find a reason to whine about it. It's pointless.

Notice how "outraged" they are over the tarmac meeting, yet so flippant about the Trump Tower meeting. I've asked what their preferred endgame is to this and how it would affect me, and there has been no response.

Wait.....isnít the Trump Tower meeting under scrutiny by the senate and Mueller? Yet, you donít think a secret planned meeting between Clinton and Lynch while slick Willyís old lady is under investigation holds weight? You are a special kind of stupid........

What are the charges for this justice that you are seeking?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the charges you are seeking in the Trump Tower meeting?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

You answer my question and I'll answer yours.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You answer my question and I'll answer yours.

I never said ďIĒ was seeking charges, you inferred it. Now dance.....
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Hillary and Obama could both be sent to Guantanamo and most of you folks would still find a reason to whine about it. It's pointless.

Notice how "outraged" they are over the tarmac meeting, yet so flippant about the Trump Tower meeting. I've asked what their preferred endgame is to this and how it would affect me, and there has been no response.

Really grasping at those straws are you not. We are not talking apples and oranges but apples and kiwi fruit.

We have documented minutes of the Trump tower meeting having to do with NON POLITICAL ISSUES.

Compare that to the AG of the US meeting secretly with the husband of a woman her agency was investigating at the time. Then lying about the meeting.

Grasping at straws midge. We don't have any documented minutes from the meeting. Manafort jotted down some words, but they don't indicate one way or the other. What we have is a presidential campaign meeting with a foreign adversary. Then we have the President of the United States dictating a lie to the American people as to the nature of this meeting. It's funny how this doesn't concern you, yet the tarmac meeting does. But then again, your the one who was 100% sure were going to get a WMD attack against us during the Obama years, and even thanked Obama for it? How dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL.

The so called smoking gun the attorney which was brought up in story after story as proof of collaborator, openly stated that the meeting had to do with adoption issues and NOT political campaigns. As soon as she exposed this information the left ran away from her like the plague.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Really grasping at those straws are you not. We are not talking apples and oranges but apples and kiwi fruit.

We have documented minutes of the Trump tower meeting having to do with NON POLITICAL ISSUES.

Compare that to the AG of the US meeting secretly with the husband of a woman her agency was investigating at the time. Then lying about the meeting.

Grasping at straws midge. We don't have any documented minutes from the meeting. Manafort jotted down some words, but they don't indicate one way or the other. What we have is a presidential campaign meeting with a foreign adversary. Then we have the President of the United States dictating a lie to the American people as to the nature of this meeting. It's funny how this doesn't concern you, yet the tarmac meeting does. But then again, your the one who was 100% sure were going to get a WMD attack against us during the Obama years, and even thanked Obama for it? How dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL.

The so called smoking gun the attorney which was brought up in story after story as proof of collaborator, openly stated that the meeting had to do with adoption issues and NOT political campaigns. As soon as she exposed this information the left ran away from her like the plague.

Kinda like he runs away from the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting lie. Deflect, deflect, deflect, lol......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Kinda like he runs away from the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting lie. Deflect, deflect, deflect, lol......

Lol. Why are we discussing the tarmac meeting? You clowns keep bringing it up, but when I ask why and what your desired endgame is, you got nothing. Too funny.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Lol. Why are we discussing the tarmac meeting? You clowns keep bringing it up, but when I ask why and what your desired endgame is, you got nothing. Too funny.

Itís being discussed because Clinton and Lynch lied about it being accidental. But I suppose thatís no surprise to you guys. Define accidental, lol....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Itís being discussed because Clinton and Lynch lied about it being accidental. But I suppose thatís no surprise to you guys. Define accidental, lol....

What is your desired endgame to this. I've asked this at least 5 times and none of you can give an answer. LOL
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

What is your desired endgame to this. I've asked this at least 5 times and none of you can give an answer. LOL

I have noĒend gameĒ, but my desire to any of this is to see it investigated and prosecutions forthcoming if need be. This applies to anybody who breaks the law. Why did Clinton and Lynch have this accidental meeting? Why did they lie about it being accidental? What was their end game? Arenít you even curious about it, or are you so jaded against the right that you donít care?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

I have noĒend gameĒ, but my desire to any of this is to see it investigated and prosecutions forthcoming if need be. This applies to anybody who breaks the law. Why did Clinton and Lynch have this accidental meeting? Why did they lie about it being accidental? What was their end game? Arenít you even curious about it, or are you so jaded against the right that you donít care?

Sure. I said investigate it to the fullest. Question is, what's the hold up since you believe the evidence is overwhelming?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Sure. I said investigate it to the fullest. Question is, what's the hold up since you believe the evidence is overwhelming?

How do you know itís not being investigated?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

How do you know itís not being investigated?

What's the holdup?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iím asking that very same question on the Mueller investigation......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's say the conspiracy theories are correct and that Bill and Lynch planned the meeting. What's the criminal aspect to it that merits a taxpayer-funded investigation?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: