midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

page 203 Clinton/Lynch LIED
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: page 203 Clinton/Lynch LIED Reply with quote

Some interesting information on page 203 of the IGs report.

"The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve stayed on the plane and got everybody off....
No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton."

So it was NOT an impromptu meeting on the tarmac as they both claimed.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since some want this to disappear off front page so they do not have to defend the lie.

BTT
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
since some want this to disappear off front page so they do not have to defend the lie.

BTT

I'm hopeful that someday we'll get a Republican POTUS and justice dept so this can be properly investigated. You agree?
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

BTT

I'm hopeful that someday we'll get a Republican POTUS and justice dept so this can be properly investigated. You agree?

WTH are you saying? Are you saying the IG is lying, or what? You can't defend them, can you?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

BTT

WTH are you saying? Are you saying the IG is lying, or what? You can't defend them, can you?

Why isn't this being investigated?
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

BTT

You have completely lost the argument with your feckless replies.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

BTT

What do you think the IG has been doing????
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

BTT

You have completely lost the argument with your feckless replies.

What exactly is the arguement?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Repubs -- who have the White House, Senate, Congress and potentially the Supreme Court -- should look into it.

Oh wait, they did. Several times.

Never mind.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Maybe the Repubs -- who have the White House, Senate, Congress and potentially the Supreme Court -- should look into it.

Oh wait, they did. Several times.

Never mind.

SWING and miss.

IG Horowitz has just released his report and the information is being processed by proper authorities as soon as the corruption inside these organizations have been cleaned out.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary and Obama could both be sent to Guantanamo and most of you folks would still find a reason to whine about it. It's pointless.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Hillary and Obama could both be sent to Guantanamo and most of you folks would still find a reason to whine about it. It's pointless.

Notice how "outraged" they are over the tarmac meeting, yet so flippant about the Trump Tower meeting. I've asked what their preferred endgame is to this and how it would affect me, and there has been no response.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Notice how "outraged" they are over the tarmac meeting, yet so flippant about the Trump Tower meeting. I've asked what their preferred endgame is to this and how it would affect me, and there has been no response.

Really grasping at those straws are you not. We are not talking apples and oranges but apples and kiwi fruit.

We have documented minutes of the Trump tower meeting having to do with NON POLITICAL ISSUES.

Compare that to the AG of the US meeting secretly with the husband of a woman her agency was investigating at the time. Then lying about the meeting.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Really grasping at those straws are you not. We are not talking apples and oranges but apples and kiwi fruit.

We have documented minutes of the Trump tower meeting having to do with NON POLITICAL ISSUES.

Compare that to the AG of the US meeting secretly with the husband of a woman her agency was investigating at the time. Then lying about the meeting.

Grasping at straws midge. We don't have any documented minutes from the meeting. Manafort jotted down some words, but they don't indicate one way or the other. What we have is a presidential campaign meeting with a foreign adversary. Then we have the President of the United States dictating a lie to the American people as to the nature of this meeting. It's funny how this doesn't concern you, yet the tarmac meeting does. But then again, your the one who was 100% sure were going to get a WMD attack against us during the Obama years, and even thanked Obama for it? How dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Wait.....isn’t the Trump Tower meeting under scrutiny by the senate and Mueller? Yet, you don’t think a secret planned meeting between Clinton and Lynch while slick Willy’s old lady is under investigation holds weight? You are a special kind of stupid........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: