midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The best reactions to Trump's Space Force announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: The best reactions to Trump's Space Force announcement Reply with quote

The Trump folks won't like these, so I advise ya'll to click on another post while other folks get a chuckle from Twitter reactions to Trump today:

1. "We have been treated very unfairly by the Martians. They are not sending us their best alien life forms. They are sending us murderers and rapists and anal probers. Some, I assume, are good people, like Kellyanne. "

2. "I will build a yuge space wall and Uranus will pay for it."

3. America: Too broke to keep doing joint military exercises with South Korea, but let's create a Space Force so we can conquer Mars.

4. Trump's Space Force is going to patrol the universe at a time when we struggle to get food and electricity to Puerto Rico and clean water to Flint.

5. Trump was Cadet Bone Spurs before he was Space Cadet Bone Spurs.

6. Scott Baio has been chosen to head the Space Force even though he has not been around stars in 30 years.

1 and 6 made me genuinely laugh out loud at the office today.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the best you can do? If you remember Clinton all but destroyed the space program with cuts and mismanagement. Obama cancelled several key space programs (including the planned return to the moon)and turned NASA into a mulsim outreach program.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorenthompson/2012/01/12/how-clinton-era-cuts-nearly-destroyed-the-military-space-program/2/#7cd43ea93334

This idea has been proposed in the past by other administrations.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, everyone always laughs and pokes fun at the President and his ideas.... amazing how many of them work out... I don't put anything past him... he seems to do the undoable...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If some of you idiots knew just a little about the international agreements that the USA has with most all other advanced nations on Earth concerning the militarization of Outer Space you would not be displaying your ignorance like you're doing.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: