midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Is it time
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Is it time Reply with quote

For the US to pull out of NATO and form an alliance with Russia, China, North Korea and maybe even Israel? I heard that the dude in the Phillipines is also badass and maybe we should bring him into the fold. Should we get away from our former lying and untrustworthy allies and start dealing with the leaders of this world who are actually trustworthy and really care about their people like Putin and KJU. I have to believe our POTUS is a pretty good judge of character and integrity. His reviews of these leaders is glowing, and he's determined our legacy allies are scum. Whatcha think Trumpkins? Oh yeah, I heard NKorea has really good beaches. Can anyone imagine how awesome a vacation there would be? We could even get endorsements from the Warmbier's.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, and maybe we can add Cuba, Iran, and all the dictators of Africa whom our former Supreme Leader loved so much........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama heaped glowing praise upon these dictators? Link please
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

Where did he say anything about Odummer? Kinda like you already knew, huh....
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

Is that all you gleaned from Monday’s chat? That was just an informal sit down charting a course for future moves. Has Iran signed Obama’s nuclear deal, yet?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Is that all you gleaned from Monday’s chat? That was just an informal sit down charting a course for future moves. Has Iran signed Obama’s nuclear deal, yet?

Hey Tilley... nothing left of Odummer's crap to sign, a real leader already SC'd it..... LMBO!!!!
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact Iran did sign the agreements with the US and many other countries as well. The inspectors that are there now say that Iran is within the agreements and is complying with the rules set forth by them. North Korea? Not so much. Hooray for the negotiator in chief.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it time Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
For the US to pull out of NATO and form an alliance with Russia, China, North Korea and maybe even Israel? I heard that the dude in the Phillipines is also badass and maybe we should bring him into the fold. Should we get away from our former lying and untrustworthy allies and start dealing with the leaders of this world who are actually trustworthy and really care about their people like Putin and KJU. I have to believe our POTUS is a pretty good judge of character and integrity. His reviews of these leaders is glowing, and he's determined our legacy allies are scum. Whatcha think Trumpkins? Oh yeah, I heard NKorea has really good beaches. Can anyone imagine how awesome a vacation there would be? We could even get endorsements from the Warmbier's.

Your ilk like to use the phrase "pay their fair share". The other member nations of NATO need to "pay their fair share", don't you think?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it time Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Your ilk like to use the phrase "pay their fair share". The other member nations of NATO need to "pay their fair share", don't you think?

What would you consider a fair share?
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it time Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

2% of GDP is the guideline, and 23 of 28 are NOT paying their part. Got that?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it time Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

2% of GDP is the guideline, and 23 of 28 are NOT paying their part. Got that?

Is it 2024 yet? Now that I answered your question, answer mine. Should we pull out of NATO since our POTUS has determined them to be untrustworthy and move on to an alliance with more "honorable" allies such as Russia and North Korea?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Is it time Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

So who exactly are you wanting these nations to pay their fair share to?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the Obama administration (2014), NATO countries agree to make it a goal to contribute 2% of their GDP by 2024. Prior to that, there was no timeline, although both Obama and Bush had tried to make NATO countries contribute more. Trump has done more to alienate NATO countries than to motivate them to change anything.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
During the Obama administration (2014), NATO countries agree to make it a goal to contribute 2% of their GDP by 2024. Prior to that, there was no timeline, although both Obama and Bush had tried to make NATO countries contribute more. Trump has done more to alienate NATO countries than to motivate them to change anything.

In other words, it's okay with you that the American taxpayer is responsible for the bulk of NATO funding. Got it...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

In other words, it's okay with you that the American taxpayer is responsible for the bulk of NATO funding. Got it...

Tell me about this NATO funding. I don't think you know what you're talking about, which would be par for the course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: