midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Another historic Trump stat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13053

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Another historic Trump stat Reply with quote

For the first time EVER in US history there are currently more job openings than there are unemployed.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/06/06/job-openings-workers-unemployed/676191002/
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4186
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ First time since 2000, not first time in US history.

Also to quote the story, "the level of those falling out of the workforce has surged. The total of those counted as not in the labor force is now at a record 95.9 million, a 21 percent rise over the past decade."

So that puts the real unemployment rate significantly higher than what Trump says it is. According to MarketWatch, the percentage of Americans 16 or older who are in the labor force is just 62.7%, well below the 66.4% rate before the Great Recession.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13053

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
^^^ First time since 2000, not first time in US history.

Also to quote the story, "the level of those falling out of the workforce has surged. The total of those counted as not in the labor force is now at a record 95.9 million, a 21 percent rise over the past decade."

So that puts the real unemployment rate significantly higher than what Trump says it is. According to MarketWatch, the percentage of Americans 16 or older who are in the labor force is just 62.7%, well below the 66.4% rate before the Great Recession.


So you are finally admitting that Obama drove the WPR to record non depression lows.


_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
^^^ First time since 2000, not first time in US history.

Also to quote the story, "the level of those falling out of the workforce has surged. The total of those counted as not in the labor force is now at a record 95.9 million, a 21 percent rise over the past decade."

So that puts the real unemployment rate significantly higher than what Trump says it is. According to MarketWatch, the percentage of Americans 16 or older who are in the labor force is just 62.7%, well below the 66.4% rate before the Great Recession.


So you are finally admitting that Obama drove the WPR to record non depression lows.



Duane has used that graph to determine the number of Americans that want a job but can't find one. Do you agree with Duane with the claim that 94 Million Americans want a job but can't find one, or do you think he was full of $h!t?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13053

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
^^^ First time since 2000, not first time in US history.

Also to quote the story, "the level of those falling out of the workforce has surged. The total of those counted as not in the labor force is now at a record 95.9 million, a 21 percent rise over the past decade."

So that puts the real unemployment rate significantly higher than what Trump says it is. According to MarketWatch, the percentage of Americans 16 or older who are in the labor force is just 62.7%, well below the 66.4% rate before the Great Recession.


So you are finally admitting that Obama drove the WPR to record non depression lows.



Duane has used that graph to determine the number of Americans that want a job but can't find one. Do you agree with Duane with the claim that 94 Million Americans want a job but can't find one, or do you think he was full of $h!t?



LOL trying to mislead and divert again. Chart is fairly clear WPR took a nose dive under Obama. 63.5 to 62.3 in a 3 year period
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10565
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.. what a joke the liberals are... when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.... Hey, stupid libs, you got your Nancy Pelosi tee shirts on? What a bunch of blithering whiny azz fools....
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
^^^ First time since 2000, not first time in US history.

Also to quote the story, "the level of those falling out of the workforce has surged. The total of those counted as not in the labor force is now at a record 95.9 million, a 21 percent rise over the past decade."

So that puts the real unemployment rate significantly higher than what Trump says it is. According to MarketWatch, the percentage of Americans 16 or older who are in the labor force is just 62.7%, well below the 66.4% rate before the Great Recession.


So you are finally admitting that Obama drove the WPR to record non depression lows.



Duane has used that graph to determine the number of Americans that want a job but can't find one. Do you agree with Duane with the claim that 94 Million Americans want a job but can't find one, or do you think he was full of $h!t?



LOL trying to mislead and divert again. Chart is fairly clear WPR took a nose dive under Obama. 63.5 to 62.3 in a 3 year period




Duane has used that graph to determine the number of Americans that want a job but can't find one. Do you agree with Duane with the claim that 94 Million Americans want a job but can't find one, or do you think he was full of $h!t?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4186
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.


What about those 90 million people not in the labor pool? You say things are going fantastic for them, too?

Of course you won't answer this question, because you never have. Just spinning the tires at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10565
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.


What about those 90 million people not in the labor pool? You say things are going fantastic for them, too?

Of course you won't answer this question, because you never have. Just spinning the tires at this point.


Like a typial democrat, when things are going great, you point the other direction and holler... Jamie and Pervert are one in the same....hmmmm
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3152

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.


What about those 90 million people not in the labor pool? You say things are going fantastic for them, too?

Of course you won't answer this question, because you never have. Just spinning the tires at this point.


Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3152

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.


What about those 90 million people not in the labor pool? You say things are going fantastic for them, too?

Of course you won't answer this question, because you never have. Just spinning the tires at this point.


Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4186
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?


Of course, logical people realize that you have a valid point. The "real" unemployment rate is nowhere near 40%.

But it also wasn't anywhere near 40% during the Obama years when Trump and a few of the conservative folk on here insisted that it was 40% and kept crying that Obama wasn't being honest.

The "real" unemployment rate is actually about 7%, and it topped off around 12-15% during the Obama administration. I'm not sure if Trump and his sheep were lying then or just too dense to understand the numbers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
when things are going fantastic, they can't even acknowledge that Trump is doing some things right.


What about those 90 million people not in the labor pool? You say things are going fantastic for them, too?

Of course you won't answer this question, because you never have. Just spinning the tires at this point.


Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?


I'm waiting for Duane to provide an answer to this since he uses the LPR to determine how many Americans want a job but can't find one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3152

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?


Of course, logical people realize that you have a valid point. The "real" unemployment rate is nowhere near 40%.

But it also wasn't anywhere near 40% during the Obama years when Trump and a few of the conservative folk on here insisted that it was 40% and kept crying that Obama wasn't being honest.

The "real" unemployment rate is actually about 7%, and it topped off around 12-15% during the Obama administration. I'm not sure if Trump and his sheep were lying then or just too dense to understand the numbers.


When did our government stop using the real unemployment rate?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Letís be fair here-how many of those 90+ million are retired? In school? Not looking for work?


Of course, logical people realize that you have a valid point. The "real" unemployment rate is nowhere near 40%.

But it also wasn't anywhere near 40% during the Obama years when Trump and a few of the conservative folk on here insisted that it was 40% and kept crying that Obama wasn't being honest.

The "real" unemployment rate is actually about 7%, and it topped off around 12-15% during the Obama administration. I'm not sure if Trump and his sheep were lying then or just too dense to understand the numbers.


When did our government stop using the real unemployment rate?


I would like for Midge, Duane, or Ex to chime in since they b!tched about the "real" unemployment rate when Obama was in office. For some reason that, along with LPR, deficit, National debt, lying, morality, etc, don't seem important to them anymore. I wonder why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group