midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Ok ok ok... lets hash this out...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok ok ok... lets hash this out... Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
I know you snowflakes don't like Trump for various reasons …. mostly because he's a little course I suppose and his tweeting... but away from that... unemployment is at 3.8, lowest rate since I think 1967 or 69... Black unemployment is at the lowest its ever been in the history of the nation since we've kept records... Consumer confidence is at an all time high, small business also, while only 50% is higher then its been in years, couple of decades.... ISIS is reasonably quiet, as is Al Quida…. many man billions of dollars are being repatriated into the USA creating more work and more jobs then we can even accommodate!!! What he's done to date, in No. Korea is nothing short of fantastic, with out spending a dollar of tax payer dollars in and deal or ransom…. Trade war turned out to be a dud, those belly aching were making a killing off the backs of the American worker and hosing us at the same time... the market is good, very good, jobs are plentiful, wages are on the rise, faster then at any other time in history, so, with all this good news, what is your real problem with President Trump... he is far and away better then any president we've had since Reagan … truly interested in your thoughts... don't come on here with the usual hookers and whores, old news form a long time ago... keep it currant... Thanks.... Duane

He’s oppressing black folks by not allowing them to take a knee during the playing of the anthem......

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses blacks and people of color.”

Shame on him.......

Yet, you and Trump have no problem with monuments honoring men who took up arms against the flag.

I’ve stated before I have no problem with or without confederate monuments. You’re p!ssing up the wrong tree.....

Just pointing out that Cadet Bonespurs has his panties in a wad over whether or not NFL players are standing or sitting for the NA, but doesn't seem to mind monuments honoring those who took up arms and murdered fellow Americans so they could keep people in chains. You don't see the hypocrisy? Do you care?

How many millions died in the Civil War? How many who died were actually slave owners? How many blacks died fighting for the confederates? Would you find a monument to them appalling?

I must have really nailed it. Nice deflection. Do you find it hypocritical to bash those who don't stand for the NA while at the same time not caring about monuments honoring those who actually took up arms against our flag and murdered fellow Americans?

So do you find monuments to black confederates appalling?

More deflections. Lol. Is this a Trumpkin thing? Answer my question and I'll entertain yours. Do you find it hypocritical to shake your finger and question those who don't stand for the NA while at the same time not caring about monuments honoring those who actually took up arms against our flag and murdered fellow Americans? This is a losing issue for you and is why you are only deflecting. You should probably keep your powder dry and bow out gracefully and live to fight another day.

I could care less about something that happened over 150 years ago. It doesn’t affect me one iota. Maybe you should seek a safe space if ancient history scares you so much. I do however take issue with a crybaby millionaire complaining about being oppressed. That’s hypocrisy.

It's not 150 years ago. Charlottesville was last year. Confederate monuments that honor men who took up arms against our flag have been around since that time. Try again.

Ok, what did I say earlier about giving a sh!t one way or another about confederates monuments? Try again.

YOU are the one who brought up black football players disrespecting our flag by not standing for the NA. You don't seem at all concerned about the disrespect for flag by monuments that honor those who took up arms against the flag and murdered fellow Americans. Cadet Bonespurs will call black football players SOB's, but won't do the same for white nationalists who will protest the removal of monuments of proven traitors to the flag.

I don’t give a sh!t whether confederate monuments are taken down or not. I’m certainly not gonna defend those who yawn and whine over their removal.

And Trump doesn't either. He only gets triggered about disrespect to the flag when it's done by black football players. It appears we are both in agreement. Cheers.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, basically, you've got no reason to hate on Trump, other then he beat your candidate.... do you have any idea how stupid that makes you clowns look?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Ok ok ok... lets hash this out... Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
I know you snowflakes don't like Trump for various reasons …. mostly because he's a little course I suppose and his tweeting... but away from that... unemployment is at 3.8, lowest rate since I think 1967 or 69... Black unemployment is at the lowest its ever been in the history of the nation since we've kept records... Consumer confidence is at an all time high, small business also, while only 50% is higher then its been in years, couple of decades.... ISIS is reasonably quiet, as is Al Quida…. many man billions of dollars are being repatriated into the USA creating more work and more jobs then we can even accommodate!!! What he's done to date, in No. Korea is nothing short of fantastic, with out spending a dollar of tax payer dollars in and deal or ransom…. Trade war turned out to be a dud, those belly aching were making a killing off the backs of the American worker and hosing us at the same time... the market is good, very good, jobs are plentiful, wages are on the rise, faster then at any other time in history, so, with all this good news, what is your real problem with President Trump... he is far and away better then any president we've had since Reagan … truly interested in your thoughts... don't come on here with the usual hookers and whores, old news form a long time ago... keep it currant... Thanks.... Duane

He’s oppressing black folks by not allowing them to take a knee during the playing of the anthem......

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses blacks and people of color.”

Shame on him.......

Yet, you and Trump have no problem with monuments honoring men who took up arms against the flag.

I’ve stated before I have no problem with or without confederate monuments. You’re p!ssing up the wrong tree.....

Just pointing out that Cadet Bonespurs has his panties in a wad over whether or not NFL players are standing or sitting for the NA, but doesn't seem to mind monuments honoring those who took up arms and murdered fellow Americans so they could keep people in chains. You don't see the hypocrisy? Do you care?

How many millions died in the Civil War? How many who died were actually slave owners? How many blacks died fighting for the confederates? Would you find a monument to them appalling?

I must have really nailed it. Nice deflection. Do you find it hypocritical to bash those who don't stand for the NA while at the same time not caring about monuments honoring those who actually took up arms against our flag and murdered fellow Americans?

So do you find monuments to black confederates appalling?

More deflections. Lol. Is this a Trumpkin thing? Answer my question and I'll entertain yours. Do you find it hypocritical to shake your finger and question those who don't stand for the NA while at the same time not caring about monuments honoring those who actually took up arms against our flag and murdered fellow Americans? This is a losing issue for you and is why you are only deflecting. You should probably keep your powder dry and bow out gracefully and live to fight another day.

I could care less about something that happened over 150 years ago. It doesn’t affect me one iota. Maybe you should seek a safe space if ancient history scares you so much. I do however take issue with a crybaby millionaire complaining about being oppressed. That’s hypocrisy.

It's not 150 years ago. Charlottesville was last year. Confederate monuments that honor men who took up arms against our flag have been around since that time. Try again.

Ok, what did I say earlier about giving a sh!t one way or another about confederates monuments? Try again.

YOU are the one who brought up black football players disrespecting our flag by not standing for the NA. You don't seem at all concerned about the disrespect for flag by monuments that honor those who took up arms against the flag and murdered fellow Americans. Cadet Bonespurs will call black football players SOB's, but won't do the same for white nationalists who will protest the removal of monuments of proven traitors to the flag.

I don’t give a sh!t whether confederate monuments are taken down or not. I’m certainly not gonna defend those who yawn and whine over their removal.

And Trump doesn't either. He only gets triggered about disrespect to the flag when it's done by black football players. It appears we are both in agreement. Cheers.

No, this difference is that I don’t get triggered by what Trump says or does like you do. Trump has broken you.....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spoken with several modern day self described conservatives in the last year and a half that would gladly return this nation into a slave holding entity. They all would have gladly been participants in the Charlottesville marches. Living in Mississippi I don't have to wonder why. I KNOW why already. I see it every day. Even nowadays. SAD

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: