midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Economy....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Anyone remember how in back to back years Obama blamed the weather when economic growth stalled in 1st quarter

Under Odummer, the real un-employment numbers were said to be in the 11 to 12% bracket... and the Black unemployment numbers way worse.... and the Blacks continue to vote for democrats.... but wait, maybe not for to much longer.... I bet President Trump will enlist a little help from the Black entertainers that see the good that's being done for there community.... Yes, it very well could happen... democrat party is nothing but the party of hate... and there supposed to be the "tolerant" ones.... Rolling Eyes
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Any of the Trump folks want to share the "real" unemployment that you've said matters most? I'm curious.

Honestly, I don't know haw to figure it, but what ever it is, its far lower then it was under the past administration.... right now its said to be 7.6, which includes un-employed as well as under-employed and disgruntled... how the heck they know that I'll never know.... the real number as figured by the standard is 3.8... regardless of who is president, I'd like the numbers straight up, just easier to figure and undersand...

The Labor Participation rate is now lower than the day Trump took office. YOU have used that number to determine that at least 94 million Americans are looking for a job but can't find one. Would you care to explain why we still have that many people who can't find work. BTW, that would put the unemployment rate at a minimum of 29%.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Any of the Trump folks want to share the "real" unemployment that you've said matters most? I'm curious.

Honestly, I don't know haw to figure it, but what ever it is, its far lower then it was under the past administration.... right now its said to be 7.6, which includes un-employed as well as under-employed and disgruntled... how the heck they know that I'll never know.... the real number as figured by the standard is 3.8... regardless of who is president, I'd like the numbers straight up, just easier to figure and undersand...

The Labor Participation rate is now lower than the day Trump took office. YOU have used that number to determine that at least 94 million Americans are looking for a job but can't find one. Would you care to explain why we still have that many people who can't find work. BTW, that would put the unemployment rate at a minimum of 29%.

Probably because they've made so much money they can retire...you know, just like me!!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Probably because they've made so much money they can retire...you know, just like me!!!

I was hoping you would pu$$ out and go with the deflection. You got nada!!!

mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL another meme? Didn't the market reach a new high? yesterday or something like that? Deflect that....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
LOL another meme? Didn't the market reach a new high? yesterday or something like that? Deflect that....

Fake news on the market reaching a new high.

So, what is your explanation for 94 plus million Americans still looking for a job but not being able to find one?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/jolts.pdf
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/05/there-are-more-jobs-than-people-out-of-work.html
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Tilley, would you agree that Duane was lying his @as off when he made the 94 million claim?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
So Tilley, would you agree that Duane was lying his @as off when he made the 94 million claim?

LOL that was then, this is now.... loser.... got another meme?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

Iíve said before that the LPR is comprised of folks out of work because they couldnít find a job, are in school, not looking for a job, and retired. The retired in my mind make up the lionís share not in the workforce, and that section of society will grow larger as the boomers retire. Look for the LPR to grow as that generation leaves the workforce. Duane lying? Are there 94 million on the LPR? Who knows. It seems itís purely guesswork or polling on the gubments end. You and Duane can argue this point til the cows come home, itís not my argument........
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Iíve said before that the LPR is comprised of folks out of work because they couldnít find a job, are in school, not looking for a job, and retired. The retired in my mind make up the lionís share not in the workforce, and that section of society will grow larger as the boomers retire. Look for the LPR to grow as that generation leaves the workforce. Duane lying? Are there 94 million on the LPR? Who knows. It seems itís purely guesswork or polling on the gubments end. You and Duane can argue this point til the cows come home, itís not my argument........

I think we settled on about 65 million but the chump keeps moving the goal posts...
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I think we settled on about 65 million but the chump keeps moving the goal posts...

I think the 94 million are folks out of work, 65 is the percentage in the workforce. This is all folks of working age.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

LOL that was then, this is now.... loser.... got another meme?

So let me get this straight. You are no longer going to use the LPR to make your calculation on how many American's want a job but can no longer find one. Why the moving of the goal posts?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

So that mean's that 2 million jobs per month have been created since Trump took office. I'm sure you can link the monthly jobs report that show this. I'll wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: