midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

DNC Tax increase
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tax cuts increase federal revenue? WOW. That point has never been demonstrated in any way or at any time. Even in this latest repube tax reform it is expected to generate an increase to the national debt by 1.8 trillion dollars. Hide that, if you can.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Tax cuts increase federal revenue? WOW. That point has never been demonstrated in any way or at any time. Even in this latest repube tax reform it is expected to generate an increase to the national debt by 1.8 trillion dollars. Hide that, if you can.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They're still naive enough to believe in the "trickle-down economics" theory, which has been disproved and debunked over and over and over.

I assume most of these folks also think the Earth is flat, too.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have to get away form NPR and CNN and MSN.... they've got you all messed up... there has never been a time when tax cuts didn't raise revenues... think about it, 50 million families get an extra 1000 a year to buy stuff, which creates more sales tax, and income tax and on and on... it isn't hard to understand.... well for some one that isn't already impaired...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

AThey're still naive enough to believe in the "trickle-down economics" theory, which has been disproved and debunked over and over and over..

Are you really that stupid? I have explained this to you over and over... you buy a car, some one builds that car, the whole bases for our economic system is trickle down, it always has been.... dam your slow....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

AThey're still naive enough to believe in the "trickle-down economics" theory, which has been disproved and debunked over and over and over..

Are you really that stupid? I have explained this to you over and over... you buy a car, some one builds that car, the whole bases for our economic system is trickle down, it always has been.... dam your slow....

Are you really that stupid?

You're describing supply-chain economics, which is the common inter-workings of related industries. That's not the same as trickle-down economics, which has been proven disastrous every time it's been attempted.

Google is a great source of information on basic functions of the economy. Much better than Hannity and Limbaugh.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
You guys have to get away form NPR and CNN and MSN.... they've got you all messed up... there has never been a time when tax cuts didn't raise revenues... think about it, 50 million families get an extra 1000 a year to buy stuff, which creates more sales tax, and income tax and on and on... it isn't hard to understand.... well for some one that isn't already impaired...

What happens to federal tax revenue when you cut taxes to 0?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Are you really that stupid?

You're describing supply-chain economics, which is the common inter-workings of related industries. That's not the same as trickle-down economics, which has been proven disastrous every time it's been attempted.

Google is a great source of information on basic functions of the economy. Much better than Hannity and Limbaugh.

They are one in the same... they work almost identical... but call it what you want, its still working great under our present leadership...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Don't know, but we could try it with a National Sales tax... (no tax on food) No IRS, all those billions of dollars back in the coffers... Probably still have collection issues, so we'd have to keep some of them....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Don't know, but we could try it with a National Sales tax... (no tax on food) No IRS, all those billions of dollars back in the coffers... Probably still have collection issues, so we'd have to keep some of them....

I've always been in favor of a consumption tax to replace income tax.

Now, do federal revenues go up if you cut the tax rate to 0?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Big gubment dries up.......
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Are you slow? I answered that!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Are you slow? I answered that!!

Let me help you out. If you cut the tax rate to 0, federal revenue will be close to 0. In other words it will be REDUCED.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose if you don't give then anything they wouldn't have anything... that makes sense... but whats your point? Tax cuts don't work? Well, your wrong... Of course there is a point of diminishing return, but were a long way from that... If they want to pay debt down, cutting would be far more beneficial to everyone then raising taxes... you can't give a politician to much money, it isn't possible... They want help, I'd gladly jump right in... if you want to know what I'd cut, let me know... I'll give you a list....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I suppose if you don't give then anything they wouldn't have anything... that makes sense... but whats your point? Tax cuts don't work? Well, your wrong... Of course there is a point of diminishing return, but were a long way from that... If they want to pay debt down, cutting would be far more beneficial to everyone then raising taxes... you can't give a politician to much money, it isn't possible... They want help, I'd gladly jump right in... if you want to know what I'd cut, let me know... I'll give you a list....

If you're gonna cut taxes, should you not also cut spending? Did that happen? Yes or No?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they have cut government... over 15000 government jobs , about half (I think) of the EPA and a couple other odds and ends , so he is working in the right direction... The big deal in waste is fraud... we lose huge money in fraud... multi-billions of dollars, maybe into the trillions... and much of it in the welfare and medi-care area.... there also could be some budgetary changes in the Military that would save a ton of money... like the way they allocate dollars to organizations.... if you don't spend the budget your given, you are penalized rather then rewarded... I know that has never changed, it was that way when I was in the USAF...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: