midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

DNC Tax increase
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: DNC Tax increase Reply with quote

The DNC is calling for a tax increase of $1 TRILLION in their campaign platform.

Before you fall for the tax the rich make them pay their fair share run these numbers.

If in the first year you take 100% of their total worth (not their income but total worth) it would take the top 20 Americans TOTAL WORTH to pay that extra $1 trillions.

Now those 20 no longer have anything to take the next year. So it will take 100% of the total worth of the top 50 remaining richest Americans to pay that $1 trillion.

70 down. The next year it will take 100% of the total value of the top 195 richest Americans to pay that $1 trillions.

You will have taxed(confiscated) 100% of the total worth of all billionaires in the US with in 5 years.

That is TOTAL WORTH not yearly income. It would be fiscally impossible to raise taxes $1 trillion and do it on the back of only the "rich".

Total revenues to the treasury is right at $3.4 Trillion so the democrats are looking at almost a 30% increase in taxes across the board. ON TOP of what you already pay.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you DA liberals.... will you vote for getting your taxes raised? Maxine Waters is calling for it, so is (or was) Chuckie Shumma and Feinstein and Pelosi....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way that the current taxing system as negotiated by the repub majorities address only the future tax increases on the lower and middle income Americans are for certain. The fat cats make out like thieves in the night. If midge had an ounce of honesty in his claims he would share with us where he got his figures. He has no credible sources and I wouldn't expect anything other than the lies he is now trying to peddle to anyone that might listen to his bullsh!t.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernie Sanders says and I quote, "Yes, we will raise taxes" in his 15 dollar an hour for everyone speech.... who is idiot enough to vote for a democrat that tells you to your face they'll raise your taxes so they can pay some deadbeat like Sicko 15 bucks an hour to sit on his arse… you are a bunch of fools!!!! democrats the back the MS13 gang, spend more time trying to make things better for illegals then they do for democrat Americans... and you loathsome idiots would vote for that? What a bunch of DA's..... Confused
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, crapslinger. Your argument is so flawed and full of simple bullsh!t it's difficult to even address it. I see you are still the idiot that you've always been.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The way that the current taxing system as negotiated by the repub majorities address only the future tax increases on the lower and middle income Americans are for certain. The fat cats make out like thieves in the night. If midge had an ounce of honesty in his claims he would share with us where he got his figures. He has no credible sources and I wouldn't expect anything other than the lies he is now trying to peddle to anyone that might listen to his bullsh!t.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Forbes top 400. 2017

https://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static

Statista.com 2018

https://www.statista.com/statistics/201426/the-richest-people-in-america/

Do NOT throw out your challenges unless you are prepared to be slapped down.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Thu May 31, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit more back up.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcivbtorDbAhUhIDQIHc8wAmQQFgg8MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fadministration%2F389636-trump-mocks-dem-lawmaker-for-introducing-bill-to-repeal-gop-tax-cuts&usg=AOvVaw0oM7oXH6heWFqCiDuZz4QW
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will come a day when you pubes finally realize that the pube led tax reform package is like stealing from a baby and none of it is what they now claim. Until then you have my condolences.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
There will come a day when you pubes finally realize that the pube led tax reform package is like stealing from a baby and none of it is what they now claim. Until then you have my condolences.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your s stupid as the day is long... and I can prove it, you'll vote to increase your own taxes…. what a stooge...
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the dems want the tax cut gone, it's gone. With Pelosi as speaker of the house again, it's a done deal.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRNGRTHANDIRT wrote:
If the dems want the tax cut gone, it's gone. With Pelosi as speaker of the house again, it's a done deal.

Then it is still here for a while to come. Dec 2017 the generic poll showed the voters picking the unnamed democrat candidate over the unnamed GOP candidate by a 14 point margin. Thi8s past week the same poll shows they would choose the unnamed GOP candidate over the unnamed Democrat candidate by 7 points. A 21 point swing FOR the GOP.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Democrats don't want any tax increases anymore than any repube. But we have a government to pay for. You pubes don't mind a bit just borrowing more Chinese money and passing the debt onto your grandchildren. GREAT PLAN!!!!!!!!! Idiots.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The Democrats don't want any tax increases anymore than any repube. But we have a government to pay for. You pubes don't mind a bit just borrowing more Chinese money and passing the debt onto your grandchildren. GREAT PLAN!!!!!!!!! Idiots.

You dumass, then you cut expenses, just like you or I have to do... your going to tell me there isn't any room to cut anything in the budget? President Trump has already cut the federal work force by 15000... now, that isn't huge, but it is a start....
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

I know you don't like facts, but I'll remind you of one anyway. When tax rates are lowered, federal revenue rises. Prove me wrong. Kind of blows your statement out of the water, doesn't it? Now, who's the idiot?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

I know you don't like facts, but I'll remind you of one anyway. When tax rates are lowered, federal revenue rises. Prove me wrong. Kind of blows your statement out of the water, doesn't it? Now, who's the idiot?

Forgotten about that, great point!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: