midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

another mental health involved shooting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: another mental health involved shooting Reply with quote

This kid had some serious mental health issues. Had BOTH Nazi and Communist symbols on his clothing and person.

Clearly a mental health issue but that has not stopped some left wing sites from falsely claiming that an "assault" weapon was used. Both Hillary Clinton and David Hogg could not wait to use shooting to push for more gun control propaganda.

He used 38 REVOLVER and a shot gun.

Also reports that some of the coaches gave the kid a hard time, bullying him over the way he dressed.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it.... these young people on the social media need to speak up when they see weird stuff.... especially when they know the kid and have an idea he's having issues... and this was apparently the case...
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a mentally ill person and the adults in his life dropped the ball. Bad enough when the parents cannot accept the fact their son had mental issues.

But we had teachers at school who actually BULLIED the kid. The kid may have stunk to high heaven. But you do not bully the kid because of it.

Other kids bullying the kid is bad enough but actual teachers who is doing the bullying is not acceptable.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to guess there was a shooting somewhere that wasn't done by a muslim, illegal, or african american.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
I'm going to guess there was a shooting somewhere that wasn't done by a muslim, illegal, or african american.

To make you happy it was a Greek.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kid was raised in the Greek Orthodox Church but openly claimed he was an Atheist. I would like to know just who these leftie loonies are that are reporting that an assault weapon was used in these murders. The only people that I've heard anything like that from are a few rightwingnuts just wanting and saying that they would like for the MSM to pick up on that piece of false information. If a boldface lie is all you have in order for your narrative to make any sense then go for it. I prefer the truth and the truth I've heard on this issue has been that the kid used a 38 pistol and a 12 ga. shotgun. And that both of those firearms belonged to his grandfather. This is why I encourage dangerous firearms to be kept under lock and key. I know that all of my firearms are kept that way.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The kid was raised in the Greek Orthodox Church but openly claimed he was an Atheist. I would like to know just who these leftie loonies are that are reporting that an assault weapon was used in these murders. The only people that I've heard anything like that from are a few rightwingnuts just wanting and saying that they would like for the MSM to pick up on that piece of false information. If a boldface lie is all you have in order for your narrative to make any sense then go for it. I prefer the truth and the truth I've heard on this issue has been that the kid used a 38 pistol and a 12 ga. shotgun. And that both of those firearms belonged to his grandfather. This is why I encourage dangerous firearms to be kept under lock and key. I know that all of my firearms are kept that way.

They probably were under lock and key, but the kid was old enough to have access and I can assure you his parents never thought in a million years their son would do this....
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Several site in their early versions of their articles claim that there was an assault weapon used but they were later edited to remove mention of assault weapons.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

They probably were under lock and key, but the kid was old enough to have access and I can assure you his parents never thought in a million years their son would do this....

I would wager they were not locked up as a vast majority of shot gun owners do not lock them in a gun safe. Nor do they do so with a revolver. Shot gun is a hunting weapon and in many case are on the wall. As there is no need to lock them away. Hand guns are used for personal protection and only a fool would buy a gun for personal protection and then lock it away where you cannot get to it in case of emergency.

Just another attempt to take the focus of the incident away from what should have been the main focus. The status of mental health in the US.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the latest excuses from the rightwingnut 2nd Amendment freaks are hanging onto the "mental illness" theme right now. Mental health is an issue that truly needs to be addressed but simple gun safety actions would have been more appropriate in this instance. In fact, in almost all instances even similar to this one just a little bit of gun safety actions could have been taken and the murders would not have happened. I have a lot of firearms and some of them are extremely dangerous in the hands of someone with ill intent. My firearm lockers are for all practical purposes impenetrable. I don't have any crazy kids, relatives or even acquaintances but then again you never know for sure. I predict the 2nd Amendment will be revisited in the near future. I find it very ironic that the 2nd Amendment idiots would do away with the 1st Amendment in a heartbeat. They, 2nd Amendment azzholes, care a lot about what they term as Constitutional issues but only for their own personal convenience factors. And in the case of djt that is a constant reality with him. Please carry on, lil' donnie.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: