midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Michelle Wolf
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

Another sick, hateful liberal. Not satire, not comedy. A flat out, nasty attack on Sarah Huckabee Sanders. What a low life POS.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Another sick, hateful liberal. Not satire, not comedy. A flat out, nasty attack on Sarah Huckabee Sanders. What a low life POS.

LOL. Trumpkins butthurt cause someone says mean things. Gotta love the hypocrisy that they don't want to admit. They can dish it out, just can't take it.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering how long it would be before the snowflakes started crying about Michele Wolf. Boo hoo hoo.

Interesting that the ones crying are too blinded by hate to actually watch her entire 20 minute routine where she also made fun of Hillary Clinton, libs, CNN and the media. It's a lot easier to be selectively butt-hurt.

By the way, were you folks crying back when right-wingers made fun of Pelosi's face-lift or Biden's hair plugs? Were you whining when Ted Nugent threatened to put the barrel of a gun in Hillary's face? No? Then shut up and go back to the children's table.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie, she is just burying you guys further and further in the hole, funny thing is, you all know it but don't know how to stop... Now an additional 50 million to be spent to sink President Trump when the country already thinks your piling on.... won't be long before your party is just a fart in a high wind...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm certain that the White House Correspondents Dinner was expensive but $50,000,000.00? That's why you idiotic rightwingnuts just can't seem to get anything correct. Michelle Wolf is a comedian, as are all keynote speakers at these annual WHCD's. Expect to get your feelings hurt if you can't develop a sense of humor about yourself.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I'm certain that the White House Correspondents Dinner was expensive but $50,000,000.00? That's why you idiotic rightwingnuts just can't seem to get anything correct. Michelle Wolf is a comedian, as are all keynote speakers at these annual WHCD's. Expect to get your feelings hurt if you can't develop a sense of humor about yourself.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Duane has a problem with numbers. He is simultaneously claiming that 94 million Americans are looking for a job but can't find one while touting that unemployment is at record lows. He has painted himself in a corner that he can't get out of without admitting that he lied and is full of sh!t.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Duane has a problem with numbers. He is simultaneously claiming that 94 million Americans are looking for a job but can't find one while touting that unemployment is at record lows. He has painted himself in a corner that he can't get out of without admitting that he lied and is full of sh!t.

I can't figure out if he's intentionally lying or just casually making up numbers day to day. He's sort of like that big orange Cheeto in the White House.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I can't figure out if he's intentionally lying or just casually making up numbers day to day. He's sort of like that big orange Cheeto in the White House.

I don't think I have mentioned anything about any numbers, you uninformed lunks are in charge of yesterdays news....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read your last post before this one, crapslinger. You definitely said something about 50 million being spent on the dinner or the investigations or whatever in heck you were trying to say. You're an idiot, crapslinger.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:

So Ex, I've given you a few days to come on here and express your outrage over the Kelly Sadler "joke" about a war veteran and former POW. Well?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

So Ex, I've given you a few days to come on here and express your outrage over the Kelly Sadler "joke" about a war veteran and former POW. Well?

I'll be glad to field that for Ex..... Just like they said for Wolf, the same goes for Kelly....Free speech...... and Kelly was at least right....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

You know how they are. It's their typical selective outrage, largely based on what Hannity or Fox & Friends tell them.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Don't like what either of them had to say. They should both keep their pie holes shut. Regardless, there is absolutely no doubt that this type of speech runs rampant coming from the looney left, but one person on the right gets out of bounds, and you peckerheads start having seizures. You and Jamie the whiner constantly hammer on the President's speech, but never anything about liberal loons who spew hate speech every day.

Oh, BTW, Trump is your daddy. Very Happy
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Michelle Wolf Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You know how they are. It's their typical selective outrage, largely based on what Hannity or Fox & Friends tell them.

You'll have to tell me what they say, I don't watch either one....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best advise I have for the rightwingnuts is for them to not take the words of comedians too seriously. WOW. They blew this one out of the park.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: