midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Just a reminder
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Just a reminder Reply with quote

PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Euna Lee
Laura Ling
Robert Park
Aijalon Gomes
Eddie Yong Su Jun
Kenneth Bae
Merrill Newman
Matthew Miller
Jeffrey Fowle
Arturo Pierre Martinez
Sandra Suh

Can you try to explain this list to me and see if you can come up with some sort of way to show that it doesn't destroy your narrative.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Euna Lee
Laura Ling
Robert Park
Aijalon Gomes
Eddie Yong Su Jun
Kenneth Bae
Merrill Newman
Matthew Miller
Jeffrey Fowle
Arturo Pierre Martinez
Sandra Suh

Can you try to explain this list to me and see if you can come up with some sort of way to show that it doesn't destroy your narrative.

No idea who they are... but those three that got out are thankful, as are the rest of "thinking" Americans... You, not so much...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Euna Lee
Laura Ling
Robert Park
Aijalon Gomes
Eddie Yong Su Jun
Kenneth Bae
Merrill Newman
Matthew Miller
Jeffrey Fowle
Arturo Pierre Martinez
Sandra Suh

No idea who they are... but those three that got out are thankful, as are the rest of "thinking" Americans... You, not so much...

Wasn't there another American released from NK under Trump? Why isn't he in the picture.

And you might want to educate yourself on who those people listed are since it destroys your narrative.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Euna Lee
Laura Ling
Robert Park
Aijalon Gomes
Eddie Yong Su Jun
Kenneth Bae
Merrill Newman
Matthew Miller
Jeffrey Fowle
Arturo Pierre Martinez
Sandra Suh

Wasn't there another American released from NK under Trump? Why isn't he in the picture.

And you might want to educate yourself on who those people listed are since it destroys your narrative.

Typical of a liberal hater to take a positive, a HUGE positive, and try to make a negative out of it. WTG PV.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Euna Lee
Laura Ling
Robert Park
Aijalon Gomes
Eddie Yong Su Jun
Kenneth Bae
Merrill Newman
Matthew Miller
Jeffrey Fowle
Arturo Pierre Martinez
Sandra Suh

Typical of a liberal hater to take a positive, a HUGE positive, and try to make a negative out of it. WTG PV.

Did you bother reading the OP? This is a really bad troll thread. Is what I posted incorrect and do you know who those eleven names are?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about your narrative nor do I care... simply said Trump got a few things done and got three prisoners out.... But you can't stand that, Trump does something good and it takes you aback.... that shows what a piece of crap you are... just another blithering idiot snow flake.... Trump is winning, and winning big... major Democrats are seeing it and telling their counter parts to clam up..... Willy Brown said pretty much the same today, says Democrats better quit sounding like a bunch of whiny babies if they ever expect to get elected again.... Probably about the first time I have ever agreed with Willy Brown....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Don't know about your narrative nor do I care... simply said Trump got a few things done and got three prisoners out.... But you can't stand that, Trump does something good and it takes you aback.... that shows what a piece of crap you are... just another blithering idiot snow flake.... Trump is winning, and winning big... major Democrats are seeing it and telling their counter parts to clam up..... Willy Brown said pretty much the same today, says Democrats better quit sounding like a bunch of whiny babies if they ever expect to get elected again.... Probably about the first time I have ever agreed with Willy Brown....

And you might want to educate yourself on who those people listed are since it destroys your narrative
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

And you might want to educate yourself on who those people listed are since it destroys your narrative

Don't know, don't care... and its not my narrative, its yours... #MAGA
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Don't know, don't care... and its not my narrative, its yours... #MAGA

I'm letting you cook in your ignorance. This is entertaining.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I looked this up, I could only find it referenced in CNN, Democrat Underground and NYT.... I doubt its true.... got any real sources?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did Trump pay to have those prisoners released?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-two-more-planeloads-of-cash-to-iran-after-initial-payment-1473208256
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did Trump pay to have those prisoners released?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-two-more-planeloads-of-cash-to-iran-after-initial-payment-1473208256
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
So I looked this up, I could only find it referenced in CNN, Democrat Underground and NYT.... I doubt its true.... got any real sources?

11 American hostages were released during Obama's years. I don't recall you coming on here and celebrating each time this happened? Why not?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

11 American hostages were released during Obama's years. I don't recall you coming on here and celebrating each time this happened? Why not?

Didnít Martinez defect to NK?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: