midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

And you wonder why....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: And you wonder why.... Reply with quote

The bulk of thinking people know this is a stupid witch hunt....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556/disaster-mueller-indicted-russian-company-didnt-ryan-saavedra
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not forget that Ronnie Earle tried to indict Delay for a crime that wasn't a crime at the time and only became a crime due to the changing of the law AFTER Delay.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear some referring to the present investigations into foreign interferences into our election practices as witch hunts or unfounded but I've seen no evidence whatsoever that might be true. Even children will say "I didn't do it' or make up some sort of lies to excuse their culpability in ominous actions. I would think that any truly thinking American would be quite supportive of investigations into what may be a pure attack on our democracy. Right now the Russians, the Chinese, the North Koreans, the Iranians and others that are diametrically opposed to the principles of any democratic approach to governance are laughing their butts off at what is now happening in our nation. They point to the very issues that we are now having as total failures in the democratic processes that most Americans presently embrace and project. Me? I say continue the investigations, gather the true facts and let the chips fall where they may. I see no witch hunt whatsoever in that.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I hear some referring to the present investigations into foreign interferences into our election practices as witch hunts or unfounded but I've seen no evidence whatsoever that might be true. Even children will say "I didn't do it' or make up some sort of lies to excuse their culpability in ominous actions. I would think that any truly thinking American would be quite supportive of investigations into what may be a pure attack on our democracy. Right now the Russians, the Chinese, the North Koreans, the Iranians and others that are diametrically opposed to the principles of any democratic approach to governance are laughing their butts off at what is now happening in our nation. They point to the very issues that we are now having as total failures in the democratic processes that most Americans presently embrace and project. Me? I say continue the investigations, gather the true facts and let the chips fall where they may. I see no witch hunt whatsoever in that.

Do you think illegal immigrants voting is "foreign Interference of our elections"? This should be interesting...
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

So you are saying a few facebook post had more effect on the election than a BRITISH NATIONAL and former British Spy who created a fake dossier which was used to spy on Trump campaign.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard accusations of undocumented immigrants voting in US elections but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded. Maybe the investigations are going on undercover. I do know that lil' donnie ordered the DoJ to investigate his claims and beliefs about illegal voting. And, midge, I'm not saying anything of the sort. You're beginning to display yourself as much the idiot as the crapslinger.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've heard accusations of undocumented immigrants voting in US elections but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded.

I've heard accusations of collusion between the Trump campaign, and Russians but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded.

Foreigners voting in our elections is illegal, so called collusion, not so much.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've heard accusations of undocumented immigrants voting in US elections but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded. Maybe the investigations are going on undercover. I do know that lil' donnie ordered the DoJ to investigate his claims and beliefs about illegal voting. And, midge, I'm not saying anything of the sort. You're beginning to display yourself as much the idiot as the crapslinger.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Explain 4 precincts in Fulton County which had OVER 100% voter turnout. Or how in one election they had 100% of precinct reporting but the numbers kept changing. I am sure that the former Tunica County Head of the NAACP wonders why it is she died in prison for forging absentee voter ballots if there were not illegal voting.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta be kidding?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
I've heard accusations of collusion between the Trump campaign, and Russians but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded.

Still under investigation with about 20 indictments as a result so far.

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've heard accusations of undocumented immigrants voting in US elections but I've never seen any proof that those accusations are well founded.

Investigated thoroughly and dismissed multiple times.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Still under investigation with about 20 indictments as a result so far.

What are the charges in each of these "about" 20 cases?

This "investigation" has been a 100% political witch hunt, and after the investigators have been thoroughly investigated, maybe you morons will finally shut up once all the beans have been spilled.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL , they got nothing, well, nothing but democrats... isn't it odd, the only ones swinging at the end of the rope are democrats... Trump is still in there doing his job (and danged well I might add) while all the democrats run around with their hair on fire wondering who paid for the hooker...
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say the situation was reversed: Say Hillary was president and under investigation for collusion or whatever else, and she decided to fire the special prosecutor because she claimed it was a witch hunt and was just a distraction.

Would you be willing to just let that go and assume forever more that she's innocent?

Do you really think Trump would look more innocent if he decided tomorrow to fire Mueller?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Say the situation was reversed: Say Hillary was president and under investigation for collusion or whatever else, and she decided to fire the special prosecutor because she claimed it was a witch hunt and was just a distraction.

Would you be willing to just let that go and assume forever more that she's innocent?

Do you really think Trump would look more innocent if he decided tomorrow to fire Mueller?

When the truth comes out in just a matter of days now, you’ll finally understand why Comey and company were really let go. The IG report is probably gonna sink Rosenstein. Who then becomes Deputy AG, and will Sessions finally un-recuse himself? The IG report is gonna blow the whole collusion deal to smithereens. Hold on to your hat, this is gonna be bad.......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "collusion" investigation is fairly well proven and documented, tillyjo. The investigations have now moved on to the more serious issues of actual conspiracies. Get your popcorn our, lil' boy, and watch the sparks fly as they may. Sept. 1, as Rudy forecasts? Somehow I really doubt that. The investigations are ongoing and with every new witness there seems to be other new witnesses revealed. You don't know what SC Mueller has discovered and neither do I. But we do know that even though the investigations continue there is a very lot of speculation as to when the investigations might end and what they may reveal in the end for the American people to ponder. Somehow I don't think you and others understand just how serious these issues and investigations are. Get your popcorn out and hang in there, tillyjo.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: