midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Making sure the Cult 45 folks are doing OK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
I'm gonna miss ole Tilley next year. Crying or Very sad

Wanna bet?

So, you care to narrow down this list?
"Obama, HRC, Comey, Strzok, Lisa Page, and many more including some republicans and media types going down."
I mean "Obama, HRC, Strzok, Lisa Page" is pretty clear, but "and many more" and "some republicans and media types" is covering a lotta folks!

I'll lay it out for all of you, and then I'll bet you that by years end you or I are gone. PerVert still hasn't committed, just keeps moving the goal posts. Obama, perp walked by years end. HRC, perp walked by years end. Many in the liberal MSM perp walked by years end. Pick your poison BOYS.......

Last edited by tilley88 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Making sure the Cult 45 folks are doing OK Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Golly, it's been a rough week for ol' Trump and his followers. Just making sure you folks are hanging in there after the past week of failures:

- Stock market crashing, lost more than 10% in the past week alone and still dropping. Remember, Trump has taken responsibility for Wall Street performance.

- The Trump-Nunes memo was a flop and laughed out of the news cycle within 24 hours.

- White House busted for covering up the Rob Porter abuse scandal for months, then trying to dismiss it.

- Second government shutdown in a month, the first time that's ever happened. And it happened under the guy who boasted he could "make deals."

- Just signed a massive spending bill to add trillions to the debt and deficit, to the delight of Shumer and Pelosi and killing the party preaching morality and fiscal responsibility.

- Military leaders and GOP laughing at his idea of a military parade and saying they won't support it.

But don't worry fellas, a little Jack Daniel's should help you sleep tonight and pretend none of this ever happened. #MAGA Laughing

You do realize that the stock market is still up over 4,000 points from when Trump took office. It rose over 6,000 points in the past 52 weeks over half as much as it rose under obama in 8 years.

If you knew anything about the stock market you will know that this is a market correction. It happens every time the market shoot skyward too quickly and becomes over valued.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Hmmm... wasn't the market back up again today? I believe so.... every stock analyst I have listened to have said no big deal , were in need of a correction... market up 8000 and backs of 1000... and you see a problem? Been watching CNN much? From my understanding, its because the country is doing so good, they're afraid of an interest rate hike, but you probably knew that but figured us rubes out here weren't smart enough to figure that out.... guess what, we were...

So, once again the gentleman is guilty until proven innocent in your land? How sad is that... you think a divorced woman is above lying? My son's ex has done everything in her power to get him fired from his federal job... that includes calling the cops, sheriffs and whom else will listen.... call for child abuse, spousal abuse and neglect, called on child support and about everything you can name.... none of it was true, or is true and she's still calling....

And finally, you think using the FBI to spy and try and fix an election is OK, that tells me there is something wrong with you.... Remember, Hillary and the DNC along with Fusion have already admitted they paid for the dossier... you know that don't you? That isn't even a question.... The question is if the FBI was complicit in the deal, and it seems as it was... but you just wait a little, the Donald hasn't been wrong yet, I doubt he's gonna start now....

Up 330 today after being up over 500 earlier this week. Up by 4017 points in last 52 weeks.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for those folks that think the Memo from Nunes and those from Senators Grassley and Gramnasty, Your aware that there have been 8 people in the upper echlon of the FBI and DOJ that have been demoted or left (forced out) their positions... you don't do that when its "nothing".... get ready for the next excrement Sammy, libs....
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
And for those folks that think the Memo from Nunes and those from Senators Grassley and Gramnasty, Your aware that there have been 8 people in the upper echlon of the FBI and DOJ that have been demoted or left (forced out) their positions... you don't do that when its "nothing".... get ready for the next excrement Sammy, libs....

Including the #3 suit at the FBI
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Wanna bet?

"Obama, HRC, Comey, Strzok, Lisa Page, and many more including some republicans and media types going down."
I mean "Obama, HRC, Strzok, Lisa Page" is pretty clear, but "and many more" and "some republicans and media types" is covering a lotta folks!

I'll lay it out for all of you, and then I'll bet you that by years end you or I are gone. PerVert still hasn't committed, just keeps moving the goal posts. Obama, perp walked by years end. HRC, perp walked by years end. Many in the liberal MSM perp walked by years end. Pick your poison BOYS.......

I'll take your bet covering Obama and/or Hillary, but not "Many in the liberal MSM" because that's too vague anf open to differant interpretations. I'm not skeered either cause I know Bill will get rid of anyone getting too close! There's a long body list, just ask Duane!! Oh, and I had to Google 'prep walk". Confused
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:

Sounds like Kim Dong Jong eliminating his opposition! That be Trumpski!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Wanna bet?

What goalposts have I moved? LOL. You seem frantic and disoriented, but I'm not surprised.

Trump has really broken you. He has taken your Christian values, the ones that you have stood behind your whole life, and sh!t all over them and stuffed them down your throat. And all you can do is look up and ask for more. He's an embarrassment to you as he is everything Bill Clinton was, a man who you bashed and found absolutely deplorable. You know that you will never be able to take the moral high ground again, as Trump has vaporized that stance, made it go POOF. And then you thought this master business man was going to fix our National debt. You thought he was going to cut spending. LOL. He just signed a major increase in spending, which along with the tax cuts, is going to balloon the national debt. Whoops. You are now beaten down to the point that you have to put on the tinfoil hat and pray that along with trying to silence the media, that Trump will use his position to persecute his political opponents. Stalin and Hitler would be so proud.

I am committed to the wager. I do feel kind of guilty, kind of like when you take the lunch money from the special kid at school.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:

Want in on the bet?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Wanna bet?

What goalposts have I moved? LOL. You seem frantic and disoriented, but I'm not surprised.

Trump has really broken you. He has taken your Christian values, the ones that you have stood behind your whole life, and sh!t all over them and stuffed them down your throat. And all you can do is look up and ask for more. He's an embarrassment to you as he is everything Bill Clinton was, a man who you bashed and found absolutely deplorable. You know that you will never be able to take the moral high ground again, as Trump has vaporized that stance, made it go POOF. And then you thought this master business man was going to fix our National debt. You thought he was going to cut spending. LOL. He just signed a major increase in spending, which along with the tax cuts, is going to balloon the national debt. Whoops. You are now beaten down to the point that you have to put on the tinfoil hat and pray that along with trying to silence the media, that Trump will use his position to persecute his political opponents. Stalin and Hitler would be so proud.

I am committed to the wager. I do feel kind of guilty, kind of like when you take the lunch money from the special kid at school.

Your little screed brings nothing of value to this conversation. Iím not a Christian, never have been. But Iím sure your folks would be thrilled in your bs assessment of Christians in whole. You continue to keep your head in the sand concerning the Clintons. Youíre like an alcoholic in denial. Tinfoil hat? You wear it well. Explain how Trump has used his political clout to silence his critics and the media, please........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
. Explain how Trump has used his political clout to silence his critics and the media, please........

Seriously dude, he screams fake news every day and you clowns eat it up. He has everyone of you trumpkins believing the only reliable media outlets is Fox, infowars, gatewaypundit, etc.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
. Explain how Trump has used his political clout to silence his critics and the media, please........

Seriously dude, he screams fake news every day and you clowns eat it up. He has everyone of you trumpkins believing the only reliable media outlets is Fox, infowars, gatewaypundit, etc.

Name a few more I don't watch, lol. Is it so conspiratorial to think that some in the deep state , the DOJ, HRC, and Obama were out to set-up Trump?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Name a few more I don't watch, lol. Is it so conspiratorial to think that some in the deep state , the DOJ, HRC, and Obama were out to set-up Trump?

Santa Clause, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, boogeyman, deep state, etc.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

I'll answer for him. No conspiracy at all. They took out Bernie, and pulled out all the stops to bring Trump down, but Hillary was such a pitiful candidate, their treasonous effort failed.

Adam Schiff proclaims that our 2nd amendment is a Russian conspiracy. Think about that for a minute...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Making sure the Cult 45 folks are doing OK Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Golly, it's been a rough week for ol' Trump and his followers. Just making sure you folks are hanging in there after the past week of failures:

- Stock market crashing, lost more than 10% in the past week alone and still dropping. Remember, Trump has taken responsibility for Wall Street performance.

-

Hey Jamie, I listened to a guy today on the radio on my way up to Salinas, you may have heard of him, his name is Larry Kudlow... His take on the market is nothing... yeah, nothing... no problem at all... he says this is the time to buy buy buy because you can get some good deals, but buy to keep, day trading now isn't smart... Kudlow says were sitting on the door step of possible the biggest financial boom era in the last 50 years.... Now I believe that guy may be on to something...Not a single financial guy I have listened to with any reputation has said anything different...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: